Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@BarunDiwani

Awsome one Arshi! BRILLIANT in blue LOVE in purple.
love the Jilebi explination :) they are as complicated at ms.sankadevi's brain but its what make her happy...the end result is worth all of it πŸ˜‰
In green about Arnav being an idiot πŸ₯Ί LOL! ok so must defend his  idiocrisy b/c he is an idiot in β€οΈ...kucch to idiotpan banta hai yaar πŸ˜†

I knew it that part is going to break someone's heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  What can I say I love Jalaibis in Hot milk so how could I miss that golden opportunity not to explore and break each piece in MILK of IPK. mmm Yummy

That scene where our oh sorry😳 my idiot was denying his concern for her is my fav for so many reasons not just becoz of him but he was yummilious when he was waiting for finding out "Is she fine?" or not😳 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Thnx again and sorry for breaking your "fragilious" heartπŸ₯±πŸ˜† 

No apologies needed, like i said hs IS an idiot...in ❀️ so i partially agree with you... but now you have me craving Jilebis in hot milk, never had it like that...and like Barun, i'm not even a sweets person πŸ˜†
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ami, at last the fast ends. drool corner. hmmm love it, lady. a day for the most complex mix of emotions and expressions. swooning post drooling is compulsory.

enjoyed your entire take. and that empathy with/sympathy for anjali. if the character hadn't been toyed with the pathos would have been richer.

"Arnav's relief is visible, but its the beginning of  "mujhe koi farq nahai padta"S ...the line that added so much passion to a lover's denial "

love this line. we should hugely analyse this. one of these weekends, maybe?

Dear Indi, i would β€οΈ to analyse that line some weekend, not this weekend , maybe the next?? you don't know what that line does to me, i feel like i'm the one saying or being said to and feel all of their emotions and love that pours out of that line...also for another discussion "tum teek ho?" πŸ˜³
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

As usual dear, still dwelling your words after reading.πŸ‘ 
Purple- LOVE,
BRILLIAN-BLUE, 
Green me too!

hey that rhymes πŸ˜ƒ

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 32...finallly doneee!!!! 
sorry its a long one

Buaji, pleased with Khushi's  decision to hand in the resignation herself, and advised Khushi "apne fufaji ke superfast train ki engine ki tara dhad dhad dhad jaana aur dhad dhad dhad turant waapis aana...samjat ka hai laad governer? Hamri bitiya konu kam hai ka?πŸ˜†" her love for Khushi is a lot more apparent now, it's so nice to see :) ...i must say Buaji gave me some of the biggest laughs,  Abha Parmar, was excellent!

Shyam is in a cheerful mood as Khushi made her announcement, he got her prasad...almost seems like he went to thank God because Khushi is quitting (thus making his deceit easier). "Khushiji, all the best, DM is with you." Really Shyam, is DM really with Khushi on her decision?

just a thought...
"During prayer, it is better to have heart and no words than to have words and no heart" -Mahatma Gandhi
Shyam seemed like a very God fearing man in the beginning, ran into Khushi TWICE at the temple before residing with her as a PG, we learn later on that he was all words and no heart and using God to show himself a good man...On the other hand, ASR chooses not to have words because his heart is in pain, therefore  doesn't believe in doing anything just for display, but when he finally steps into that Mandir because it would mean so much to his love, he did with all of his heart to get the blessing of DM for him to make Khushi his forever.

Lovely contradiction of Pujaari(someone who prays alot) vs. Nastik (Athiest)

Khushi, thanks Shyam for his politeness and realizes she has yet to write her resignation letter. Payal looks at her little sister writing the resignation that she pushed her for, she come and give Khushi a big hug, 

"kya hua jiji?"
"darr lag raha hai, agar woh contract wali baat tum sambhaal nahipaaye to?" (what if you're not able to handle the contract part?)
Khushi smiles "kuchch bhi sambhaal lungi...ek baar hum man bana lete hai to phir hum darte nahi...aur agar uss raakshash ko ladna hai ...to hum bhi taiyaar hai"

Payal still consumed with concern, "now what jiji?" khushi trying hard to make it all right. Payal tells her that ever since the contract, "i haven't been able to sleep" and then she puts her hand around Khushi's face "agar tumhe khuchh hojata to? (what if something happened to you?)"---goes to show Payal's love for Khushi can be put on the same pedestal as Arnav's love for Khushi, they both shiver at the thought of losing Khushi.

Payal talks about going back to Lucknow, "aur vaise bhi Diehli hum uss insaan ki waje se aayen the, na woh hota na ye sab hota"...Khushi seems to disagree with Payal's ASR-bashing

Khushi is quick to say "Nahi jiji! Diehli itni bhi boori nahi hai" (I think she meant ASR itne bhi boore nohi hai )...Khushi goes on to explain that she would've never gotten her dupatta (symbolizing unbloomed love from Akaash) hadn't it been for this city.

Arnav walks in to his office where everyone stands up in his respect but he marches on, eyes lowered...

until immature laughs and the name "chamkili"( synonymous with Khushi) puts a full stop to his feet.

It didn't bother him before when people made fun of her and hurt her by calling her names, but then again back then she was "Ms.Gupta" or "Khushi Kumaari Gupta" and now she is "Khushi"(in soft mellow unbelievably sexy husk voice sigh)... It bothers him because it would hurt her...as we seen in the last few days her pain has fast become unbearable for the mighty ASR.

The first time he stands up for her respect, "to iss cheez ki salary milti hai tum logo ko, doosre employees ka mazaak udaneka?" Sim/Pam make a run for it after a quick apology. 

ASR inquires about the calendar, La tried to calm him down "mein handle kar rahi hu na"...as Arnav is about to leave, she hangs on to his arm curious about what Naani said about her, Arnav lets her know he is fixing her mistake. La tries to clarify something but ASR in no mood to hear it.

"yeh sab uss chamkili kis waje se hua hai" she mumbles as ASR is leaving, he stops and turns around and stands up for her respect again

πŸ‘*whistles* πŸ‘ 
"Mujhe aaj ke baad yeh naan chamkili iss office mein sunaye dena nahi chahiye, uska ek naam hai Khushi Kumaari Gupta, sab usse ushi naam se bulaayenge." ---koi farq nahi padta huh???

Lavany is hurt and furious with jealousy on top, she sensed before the effect that chamkili was having on her man, but at least then his anger toward Khushi gave her something to smile about but "now he yelled at me for her?"..."thats enough!" she tells Sim and Pam, "if she comes in front of me..."

Khushi walk into the office, unsure, nervous maybe to face him for the first time since that night that has left her restless for the first time in her life.
Thoughts of him saving her, the looks he gave her, her attack on him and finally his control and eyes on her...No, this Khushi is not here to  show that Rakshash anything, she almost feels bad for doing this but it will make her sister happy.

Arnav gets a call about Di, and rushes to go home...

but he pauses to look at her empty desk and her belongings...

After all the emotions he went through after that night, he was looking forward to seeing her in flesh, he longed to see her...so much longing

but for now his Di needs him, so he will have to wait..

so lovely when a person falls for someone, how their belongings in their absence can trigger so much longing, this scene is so powerful as he stands there looking at her DM and other things that define her personality

He leaves just as she walks in, maybe he is too worried about Di to feel her presence and She is too has too much going on to feel hisπŸ˜†

La/Sim/Pam are thrilled at the news that Khushi is quitting but Khushi sets them stright "Lakhnow se hai, iss liye darr ke bhaage nahi...khud bataane aaye hai ki yeh naukri hamaare layak nahi" 

she goes on to point out that to have self respect you need your own identity...a clap worthy scene! La has enough and wants Khushi to give her resignation to her (La never could get in the middle, even when she tried), but Khushi makes it clear that she'll give it only to Arnav Singh Raizada..."he started this game, but i'll finish it" [guess it won't be a dhad dhad dhad return home πŸ˜†]

Meanwhile at the RM, Anjali refuses milk due to her fast. A worried Arnav gets home, but is annoyed after finding out she fainted due to her fasting,

his charming sarcasm kicks in while scolding her a little,
"Di, if you don't fast, it won't be the end of the world, and if you want to fast, fine, par kaali pet ek jage baite rahi na, kaap karne ki kya zarurat hai?... "agar ek vrat tod doge to Bhagwaan aapke saare vrat bhool nahi jaayenge" [is you break one fast God won't forget ALL of you previous ones] ...Bhagwan ki nahi to Jijaji ki socho" 

"teek kahat hai Chotey" Naani said in support of Arnav, maybe forgetting her fallout with him this morning, they both give each other a look and have a unspoken understanding and common concern for Anjali. 

so cute the way Anjali says "hum bachhe thodi na hai?" (i'm not a child) [In many ways, Arnav was like the older sibling as the responsibilities fell on his young shoulders, he grew up fast, but he did all he could so his sister could stay herselft, sweet, innocent , puja doing and loving older sister. He once says to Khushi "Di duniyadaari nahi samajti, but i know it very well" its because he protected her from it ]

Wasn't long before naani started her "arrow-baazi"(All credit to  maamiji for this word..Love it!) "Khaana ho ya ladkiya, kaafi badlaav aahi gay ha chotey mein" (food or girls, he taste has change) Arnav puts his foot down, "Jab tak Di ki tabiyat teek nahi ho jaati, hum iss baare mein baat nahi karenge."

It has been established that Di is very important to Arnav, below is the first scene we see just how important...

As the room clears, he asks Anjali "why does naani keep bringing this up?" "Because she loves you" she tries to make him understand "think how bad she must feel when you talk to her like that...I wish i would handle all of his, your gussa, naani's gussa...kaash koi hota" then she says ...kaash mama/papa hote" 
At the very mention of his parents, his face fills with pure pain, and thoughts go to that place he seldom allows himself to visit

and his fist closes in anger until he couldn't take it anymore, "DI!" he turns to make her stop but is interrupted by the tears in her eyes, 

he forgets his anger and wipes the tears on his sister face...

taking her hands in his "Di, aapne kabhi bhi, kisi ki bhi, ma ya papa ki kami mehsoos hone nahi di...aap sab khuchh ho, mein aap ki aankon mein aansoo nahi dekh sakta, aap ke liye puri duniya se lad sakta hoon mein (you never let me feel the void of mom or dad, you are everything to me, i can fight the whole world for you)" [This promise he keeps, even when it meant breaking two hearts, his own included, that was the least he could do for his sister that was both a mom and a dad to him]

I'm appreciating Sobti evenmore in these second viewings, i'm talking about just his acting...swooned after his looks just as much the first time πŸ˜‰

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!! -Not too shabby for a man who didn't sleep all night

❀️ this, he misses her ❀️

wonderful revenge on the computer, ami. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ kya baat hai. purpeliya mein all the stuff that i said yes yes yes to while reading.

and in orange... how can you do this to me. but true, the boy is hot because of his acting. just good looks would have got me to look at him a few times but not miss him, want to see him, again not in person, but on screen. marvelous acting abilities. first time it hit me big was when after witneessing the "betrayal" he turned away without saying a word, so much in his eyes, complex, stuffed with emotions of so many kinds. πŸ‘. even more than the breakdown on the road soon after, this to me is classic sobti interpretation.

gandhi quote thought provoking.

about poojari and atheist, yes the play by creatives was noteworthy and being not too much into rituals and expressed religiosity asr is exciting as he is for me. have a slightly diff view on that final temple scene. but i guess these things are always seen through the filter of our own perceptions, and each interpretation is right in its own way. i was very comfortable with his non worshiping ways. he had a deeper spuirituality in my eyes. in his search for sahi/right action, in his complete taking charge of his family especially di and  challenging himself to be the protector and provider, in his conscience, i never found any absence of god. in fact the eternal permeated his being, didn't matter he didn't want to say so. and yes, the betrayal of trust had told him survival depended on depending only on oneself, no one else. 

he was like a father to anjali. though she feels almost maternal toward him. he perhaps gets a sense of ma from her, but again i have always felt his ma was to precious to him, he kept her safe in a memory wrapped in love and all the pain her going was about. the first person who gave him that sense of love perhaps was khushi. somewhere she touched that place of his. which is why he allowed her into his garden for ma. that gardening to stay connected with her. beautiful writing.

achha i am rambling, sorry. it's all your and your orange's fault. god i love the look of slightly tired and overwrought look in men, esp when they are this good looking and in a natty jacket. as shallow as pam and sim am i..
BarunDiwani thumbnail
πŸ‘ again, LOVED your 32 as well, picked out my favorite lines. I completly agree with you about KHushi and Arnave being more alike than they realise. when i first watched the show, i said to my husband, he is the yin to her yang...they fit perfectly because they have a little bit of each other in them and the complete each other.
i would probably quote the whole thing but these are my absolute favs that i agree with and written awesomely! :)

"sometimes silence speaks more, much more than words. even though the words seem potent, loaded with meaning, they still don't quite achieve what some silences do."

"where he looks into a story we can't see but we can feel his anguish about it"

"so just like him, she has been taught the value of being and doing "sahi." his life has been stricken by "galat," and that's one thing he just doesn't want to be: galat."

"and please, may i have two nurses too, i faintiya gayi every time a certain someone walks in or out."- this one i totally agree with as i need a nurse or two as well
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_21492

after watching episode 33...my mind is numb...so much happened

mami ji was very right about shyam having another...her pati patni aur woh line cracked me up...but of course mama ji was like that is impossible...mami ji usually speaks bakwaas but she does notice a lot of things

as for khushi...you go girl!!! she told arnav off...and said she did everything he said and that too quietly...and she cannot work with someone who puts other's life in danger knowingly...i love show she said i did not lose but said he did but he cannot accept it...all arnav could do after all that was to ask for her resignation letter

i love what anjali said about arnav to khushi...she is right he is not that bad of a person but him and khushi got off on the wrong foot and misunderstood each other

and the end when arnav read the resignation letter and crumbled it...you can tell that he is not done with Khushi Kumari Gupta (i so badly want to add Singh Raizada). he will not leave her until he says his bit to her...as for khushi walking on the road, to me it looks like she is wondering if she did the right thing or not...it looks like anjali's words affected her

Great points Anita, love all in purple. as for Khushi being affecting, i think she was doubting her judgement of quitting all morning but that one line from him rubbed her the wrong way and she exploded...I felt so bad for him
BarunDiwani thumbnail

about that girti imarat dialogue.

i felt a bit bad for asr really. twice he has risked his life to save her. yet no acknowledgment from anyone. even di scolds him, though she can see he is troubled and knows how deeply things matter to her outwardly khadoos bro. that he is really putty inside. 

actually khushi did not samhalo the falling building, she was cringing in a corner, ready to give up. not blaming her, it was scary as hell and hours had gone by. he had no idea about the state of the place, he really didn't. but she was not prepared to listen. he had been harsh with her beyond a point that morning, and as a result here she was. disproportionate anger, she felt, to her mistake of mentioning lavanya to nani. she of course is not to to know why he is so irked. what ails him.

but we know, that the moment he realised she might be in danger he left everything and ran. right in the middle of a tense conversation. caring only for her well being. drove madly, ran into the building though he could see it may not be safe, searched everywhere, found her bag and phone and his heart just connected with her in that terrible fear. he called out. he got desperate, where shall i look for this girl now... at her scream, he followed the sound unerringly and found her. and as with the car in the rain, just came and scooped her off to safety. when he looked at her as she stopped, the whole world seemed to stop too. then he acted swiftly again and the final haul to safety.

asr is not weak. he is damaged. he is hurting. but he has strength of character. yes, she is breaking down his fortress wall, that makes him very uncomfortable. but in my understanding his sanctum sanctorum is pristine, clean, strong, and love will take him there. he will realise that wall is not necessary.

in khushi's statement i saw her bravado, mainly to calm down her sister though it had the opposite effect, and her denial to accept that this laad gov had actually put himself in harm's way to save her. i don't blame her. his expressed behaviour has been way less than perfect, and his arrogance cuts into her. but fact remains, he did the right thing in the rain and in the guest house. nasty of him to send her to the parking duty, but as he said, he didn't ask her to throw herself in front of a car. and what's he to know she's standing without umbrella in the torrent directing cars. when he does, he pretends not to give a damn, for they are both riling each other constantly. but he does, doesn't he? faraq padta hai.

i am missing asr and khushi.

LOVE LOVE AND LOVE, most def faraq padta hai, and my cutie really is "putty" inside, we see him like that with Anjali from the get go eip 32 and also when he finds her int he temple, he πŸ˜­,  and later on how we see him like that during scenes where he thinks Khushi is hurt or she really is hurt. even after 33 he tries a few more times to talk to Khushi but she doesn't respond which spawns off the "I love you  but i hate you"sπŸ˜†
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 32...finallly doneee!!!! 
sorry its a long one

Buaji, pleased with Khushi's  decision to hand in the resignation herself, and advised Khushi "apne fufaji ke superfast train ki engine ki tara dhad dhad dhad jaana aur dhad dhad dhad turant waapis aana...samjat ka hai laad governer? Hamri bitiya konu kam hai ka?πŸ˜†" her love for Khushi is a lot more apparent now, it's so nice to see :) ...i must say Buaji gave me some of the biggest laughs,  Abha Parmar, was excellent!

Shyam is in a cheerful mood as Khushi made her announcement, he got her prasad...almost seems like he went to thank God because Khushi is quitting (thus making his deceit easier). "Khushiji, all the best, DM is with you." Really Shyam, is DM really with Khushi on her decision?

just a thought...
"During prayer, it is better to have heart and no words than to have words and no heart" -Mahatma Gandhi
Shyam seemed like a very God fearing man in the beginning, ran into Khushi TWICE at the temple before residing with her as a PG, we learn later on that he was all words and no heart and using God to show himself a good man...On the other hand, ASR chooses not to have words because his heart is in pain, therefore  doesn't believe in doing anything just for display, but when he finally steps into that Mandir because it would mean so much to his love, he did with all of his heart to get the blessing of DM for him to make Khushi his forever.

Lovely contradiction of Pujaari(someone who prays alot) vs. Nastik (Athiest)

Khushi, thanks Shyam for his politeness and realizes she has yet to write her resignation letter. Payal looks at her little sister writing the resignation that she pushed her for, she come and give Khushi a big hug, 

"kya hua jiji?"
"darr lag raha hai, agar woh contract wali baat tum sambhaal nahipaaye to?" (what if you're not able to handle the contract part?)
Khushi smiles "kuchch bhi sambhaal lungi...ek baar hum man bana lete hai to phir hum darte nahi...aur agar uss raakshash ko ladna hai ...to hum bhi taiyaar hai"

Payal still consumed with concern, "now what jiji?" khushi trying hard to make it all right. Payal tells her that ever since the contract, "i haven't been able to sleep" and then she puts her hand around Khushi's face "agar tumhe khuchh hojata to? (what if something happened to you?)"---goes to show Payal's love for Khushi can be put on the same pedestal as Arnav's love for Khushi, they both shiver at the thought of losing Khushi.

Payal talks about going back to Lucknow, "aur vaise bhi Diehli hum uss insaan ki waje se aayen the, na woh hota na ye sab hota"...Khushi seems to disagree with Payal's ASR-bashing

Khushi is quick to say "Nahi jiji! Diehli itni bhi boori nahi hai" (I think she meant ASR itne bhi boore nohi hai )...Khushi goes on to explain that she would've never gotten her dupatta (symbolizing unbloomed love from Akaash) hadn't it been for this city.

Arnav walks in to his office where everyone stands up in his respect but he marches on, eyes lowered...

until immature laughs and the name "chamkili"( synonymous with Khushi) puts a full stop to his feet.

It didn't bother him before when people made fun of her and hurt her by calling her names, but then again back then she was "Ms.Gupta" or "Khushi Kumaari Gupta" and now she is "Khushi"(in soft mellow unbelievably sexy husk voice sigh)... It bothers him because it would hurt her...as we seen in the last few days her pain has fast become unbearable for the mighty ASR.

The first time he stands up for her respect"to iss cheez ki salary milti hai tum logo ko, doosre employees ka mazaak udaneka?" Sim/Pam make a run for it after a quick apology. 

ASR inquires about the calendar, La tried to calm him down "mein handle kar rahi hu na"...as Arnav is about to leave, she hangs on to his arm curious about what Naani said about her, Arnav lets her know he is fixing her mistake. La tries to clarify something but ASR in no mood to hear it.

"yeh sab uss chamkili kis waje se hua hai" she mumbles as ASR is leaving, he stops and turns around and stands up for her respect again

πŸ‘*whistles* πŸ‘ 
"Mujhe aaj ke baad yeh naan chamkili iss office mein sunaye dena nahi chahiye, uska ek naam hai Khushi Kumaari Gupta, sab usse ushi naam se bulaayenge." ---koi farq nahi padta huh???

Lavany is hurt and furious with jealousy on top, she sensed before the effect that chamkili was having on her man, but at least then his anger toward Khushi gave her something to smile about but "now he yelled at me for her?"..."thats enough!" she tells Sim and Pam, "if she comes in front of me..."

Khushi walk into the office, unsure, nervous maybe to face him for the first time since that night that has left her restless for the first time in her life.
Thoughts of him saving her, the looks he gave her, her attack on him and finally his control and eyes on her...No, this Khushi is not here to  show that Rakshash anything, she almost feels bad for doing this but it will make her sister happy.

Arnav gets a call about Di, and rushes to go home...

but he pauses to look at her empty desk and her belongings...

After all the emotions he went through after that night, he was looking forward to seeing her in flesh, he longed to see her...so much longing

but for now his Di needs him, so he will have to wait..

so lovely when a person falls for someone, how their belongings in their absence can trigger so much longing, this scene is so powerful as he stands there looking at her DM and other things that define her personality

He leaves just as she walks in, maybe he is too worried about Di to feel her presence and She is too has too much going on to feel hisπŸ˜†

La/Sim/Pam are thrilled at the news that Khushi is quitting but Khushi sets them stright "Lakhnow se hai, iss liye darr ke bhaage nahi...khud bataane aaye hai ki yeh naukri hamaare layak nahi" 

she goes on to point out that to have self respect you need your own identity...a clap worthy scene! La has enough and wants Khushi to give her resignation to her (La never could get in the middle, even when she tried), but Khushi makes it clear that she'll give it only to Arnav Singh Raizada..."he started this game, but i'll finish it" [guess it won't be a dhad dhad dhad return home πŸ˜†]

Meanwhile at the RM, Anjali refuses milk due to her fast. A worried Arnav gets home, but is annoyed after finding out she fainted due to her fasting,

his charming sarcasm kicks in while scolding her a little,
"Di, if you don't fast, it won't be the end of the world, and if you want to fast, fine, par kaali pet ek jage baite rahi na, kaap karne ki kya zarurat hai?... "agar ek vrat tod doge to Bhagwaan aapke saare vrat bhool nahi jaayenge" [is you break one fast God won't forget ALL of you previous ones] ...Bhagwan ki nahi to Jijaji ki socho" 

"teek kahat hai Chotey" Naani said in support of Arnav, maybe forgetting her fallout with him this morning, they both give each other a look and have a unspoken understanding and common concern for Anjali. 

so cute the way Anjali says "hum bachhe thodi na hai?" (i'm not a child) [In many ways, Arnav was like the older sibling as the responsibilities fell on his young shoulders, he grew up fast, but he did all he could so his sister could stay herselft, sweet, innocent , puja doing and loving older sister. He once says to Khushi "Di duniyadaari nahi samajti, but i know it very well" its because he protected her from it ]

Wasn't long before naani started her "arrow-baazi"(All credit to  maamiji for this word..Love it!) "Khaana ho ya ladkiya, kaafi badlaav aahi gay ha chotey mein" (food or girls, he taste has change) Arnav puts his foot down, "Jab tak Di ki tabiyat teek nahi ho jaati, hum iss baare mein baat nahi karenge."

It has been established that Di is very important to Arnav, below is the first scene we see just how important...

As the room clears, he asks Anjali "why does naani keep bringing this up?" "Because she loves you" she tries to make him understand "think how bad she must feel when you talk to her like that...I wish i would handle all of his, your gussa, naani's gussa...kaash koi hota" then she says ...kaash mama/papa hote" 
At the very mention of his parents, his face fills with pure pain, and thoughts go to that place he seldom allows himself to visit

and his fist closes in anger until he couldn't take it anymore, "DI!" he turns to make her stop but is interrupted by the tears in her eyes, 

he forgets his anger and wipes the tears on his sister face...

taking her hands in his "Di, aapne kabhi bhi, kisi ki bhi, ma ya papa ki kami mehsoos hone nahi di...aap sab khuchh ho, mein aap ki aankon mein aansoo nahi dekh sakta, aap ke liye puri duniya se lad sakta hoon mein (you never let me feel the void of mom or dad, you are everything to me, i can fight the whole world for you)" [This promise he keeps, even when it meant breaking two hearts, his own included, that was the least he could do for his sister that was both a mom and a dad to him]

I'm appreciating Sobti evenmore in these second viewings, i'm talking about just his acting...swooned after his looks just as much the first time πŸ˜‰

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!! -Not too shabby for a man who didn't sleep all night

❀️ this, he misses her ❀️

Red just loved. Pink loved even more. Green beyond brilliant, yes,yes,yes!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

wonderful revenge on the computer, ami. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ kya baat hai. purpeliya mein all the stuff that i said yes yes yes to while reading.

and in orange... how can you do this to me. but true, the boy is hot because of his acting. just good looks would have got me to look at him a few times but not miss him, want to see him, again not in person, but on screen. marvelous acting abilities. first time it hit me big was when after witneessing the "betrayal" he turned away without saying a word, so much in his eyes, complex, stuffed with emotions of so many kinds. πŸ‘. even more than the breakdown on the road soon after, this to me is classic sobti interpretation.

gandhi quote thought provoking.

about poojari and atheist, yes the play by creatives was noteworthy and being not too much into rituals and expressed religiosity asr is exciting as he is for me. have a slightly diff view on that final temple scene. but i guess these things are always seen through the filter of our own perceptions, and each interpretation is right in its own way. i was very comfortable with his non worshiping ways. he had a deeper spuirituality in my eyes. in his search for sahi/right action, in his complete taking charge of his family especially di and  challenging himself to be the protector and provider, in his conscience, i never found any absence of god. in fact the eternal permeated his being, didn't matter he didn't want to say so. and yes, the betrayal of trust had told him survival depended on depending only on oneself, no one else. 

he was like a father to anjali. though she feels almost maternal toward him. he perhaps gets a sense of ma from her, but again i have always felt his ma was to precious to him, he kept her safe in a memory wrapped in love and all the pain her going was about. the first person who gave him that sense of love perhaps was khushi. somewhere she touched that place of his. which is why he allowed her into his garden for ma. that gardening to stay connected with her. beautiful writing.

achha i am rambling, sorry. it's all your and your orange's fault. god i love the look of slightly tired and overwrought look in men, esp when they are this good looking and in a natty jacket. as shallow as pam and sim am i..

HAHAHA, revenge shall be mine! if only this was a filler epi πŸ˜•
anyway, thanks for the compliments, and my orangiyas are always deadly arn't they thanks to Barun...actcually thanks to hie incredible genes!

About the stuff in purple, i actually totally agree with you, infact some ppl ont he forum were upset that we never say Arnav actually pray (maybe for Khushi) and I think it was perfectly fine as he was a good person.. my thought was when he stepped into the mandrir, is was for Khushi and the idea of asking DM permission to marry, he did it happily with heart, i don't think in anyway we see him transforming into a "pujaari" for lack of better term.

love the insight in green! and plz ramble all you want, i speak for everyone here when i say we love your ramblings! :)
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

LOVE LOVE AND LOVE, most def faraq padta hai, and my cutie really is "putty" inside, we see him like that with Anjali from the get go eip 32 and also when he finds her int he temple, he πŸ˜­,  and later on how we see him like that during scenes where he thinks Khushi is hurt or she really is hurt. even after 33 he tries a few more times to talk to Khushi but she doesn't respond which spawns off the "I love you  but i hate you"sπŸ˜†

Ok I agree with both of you but are we really being honest about ASR or are we favoring him because we like him so much?  Just a question.  For me I adore him the way he is all damaged and his treatment of her was intentional in my opinion only protecting himself from letting her in.  He was angry because she stirred all these emotions which he supposedly didn't believe in.