manikka thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww...cutee cutee maan...plz update soon
thnks for d PM
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

OTE

THIS thread owner claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please massege me with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

CHAPTER 12

RECAP: MITU TOOK HIS FIRST TURN AND MANEET IS SO EXICETED.

Maan throw mitu in air and catch her but he remember about his project and made baby face to mitu.

"Let me check how much damage you did with my project" maan said to mitu with baby face like she is listening to him.

Maan starts to check his project and mitu is busy to annoying him so much. Mitu is in full mood and biting maan cheek and nose and laughed to see maan glared. Nobody can say they are not biological father daughter.

"So you spoiled my project hmm" maan asked mitu with frown on his temple.

But mitu laughed to see maan talk to her animatedly.

"accha so now apko dada se darr bhi nahi lagta hmm" maan said and nuzzle his nose with her nose.

"eee" mitu jumped in excitement.

Geet come out wrapped in red saree which dadi gave her with open wet hair and she is looking epitome of beauty and innocence her eye is showing excitement today she is looking like a 19 yr old girl in reality... her partition is filled with vermillion, her white little wrist is filled with diamond bangles... completing her in every way ...she is just looking perfect like maan newlywed bride. Geet smiled whole heartily to see mitu and want to take mitu in her arms but maan hold mitu up in air and didn't give geet... geet saw maan with frown to tease her and not give her ... her golo molo princess.

"maan ji give me mitu i want to hug her" geet said with pout.

Maan slightly wrapped her one hand in geet bare waist which makes her shiver. She sees maan with widen eye to see his finger is playing near her naval.

"Ma - - an jii" geet said meekly.

"Hmm" maan said who is drinking morning beauty.

"geet you are looking just eatable" maan said all lost in geet bare skin feeling.

Maan is holding mitu one hand and other hand is busy playing with geet saree plates. Maan pulled geet to his chest that her chest cursed in maan. Maan is totally lost in geet beauty and geet also closed her eye this is almost a year she is feeling some man love touch on her bare skin making her shiver little. Her hand hold maan big bicep to make maan more aroused with her small soft palm touch.

But mitu little whimper make them come in real world and both see in each other eye, then turn their face in embarrassment and in awkwardness but geet think to break this silence.

"vo... hume mitu dijiye" geet said with little pout.

"No.. First go and dry your hair or mitu will catch cold because of your wet hair" maan said sternly.

"Just once" geet said.

"No and go get ready we are going out for celebration" maan said and start to collect his all file.

"But itni thand (but there is so much chill)" geet said with little worry.

"Its ok geet we are going by car and cover mitu in blanket... this trip will be fun" maan said and push geet toward dressing table for get ready.

Geet first start to get ready herself then do warm water in mitu little bath tab. She decided to give mitu bath in room only with heater on. Maan also get ready in some casual jeans and warm t-shirt and looking dashing and hot and geet in red saree and one white over coat but first she collect her rabbit dress. That dress really like rabbit dress but mitu in play mood so she is jumping and making hard for geet to take care of her and bath tab at one time. Maan see her struggle and come there for help and hold her natkhat daughter who is hell bent on splash water everywhere. Mitu is in full masti mood in warm water and playing with her toys which geet gave her and making sounds.

"eee eee" mitu is shouting.

"You are become so much naughty mitu" geet said and smack playfully on her bums make mitu angry.

Mitu splashed little water on geet to make her wet from front.

"eee eee" mitu shout and jump in anger to smack her on her soft little bums.

And maan see all this can't control his laughter and laugh like manic to make geet angry and irritated. She sees maan with accusation filled eye to laugh on her.

"kya dakhe rahi hu... who said to you take panga with msk daughter" maan said in between his laughter.

"Huh bade aaye beti ke baap now make ready your little innocent daughter himself... I am going to dried myself" geet said fully irritated and go from there with pout to make maan more laugh on her face.

In room maan tolerate all little devil antics.

"You know your mumma is right you are become so naughty" maan said and nuzzle his nose on mitu cheek who is looking out of this world in her cute white dress. Maan take his mobile and take one picture of mitu.

Suddenly maan phone ring so he took mitu in his arm and go out to talk... here in room geet come out from wash room and find no one in the room... last night memory come in front of her eye to make her shiver... with maan she forget all this... but suddenly find herself alone make her frighten so much. She just goes and sits in one corner to hide herself and start weeping silently to remember yesterday event. Suddenly maan absence took a toll over her.

After sometime maan come in room and see geet is nowhere. He checked washroom she is not even there, he panicked with her sudden absence yesterday event is making his miserable.

"geettt.. geett" maan called in little horror.

When geet listened maan voice... a faint smile appear on her face with tears and she just run and hug maan tightly from behind. Maan is shocked with sudden push from back but balance him and turn to see geet... and shocked to see her in tears badly weeping in his chest.

"geet ... geet what happened dear" maan asked after took her in his embrace.

"a..pp ...ka.. haa... cha..le gaye the... I... were ... scared.. wh...at .. if.. they all... co...me again" geet said between her hiccups when her face is fully hide in maan chest.

"geettt... last time listen to me carefully NOBODY MEANS NOBODY HAS GUTS TO HARM MAAN SINGH KHURANA WIFE... UNDERSTOOD" maan said all in little anger to see her scared and not believing him.

Geet just nod her head but still hugging maan tightly and mitu is pushing her badly but no one see her waste attempt.

When both calm little geet see mitu who is pushing her from maan embrace even maan see and laugh. Geet frown to see her little devil.

"nahi hatugi" geet said like kid to mitu.

And mitu push her more and shoot her last weapon and start crying when geet not leave maan.

"arre accha accha mumma is going no.. More cry" maan said to stop mitu cry.

"arre meri maa you take your dada fully" geet said with pout and kiss so hard on her cheek.

"So both ladies if your weeping session is over then can we go out for little enjoyment or you want to cry more here" maan said teasingly.

Geet wore her over coat and put mitu in her little baby trolley and went out for seeing new city which is fully covered in snow and looking like some fairy land. Mitu clap to see snow which is shining like diamond.

Maan took mitu in his arm from trolley and geet push her trolley they were decide start with walk and car follow them as resort is near local market. Now they are roaming on road freely and enjoying snow.

Mitu start to shout suddenly and point somewhere... in reality she is trying hard to jump from maan's arms...

"arre what happened bacha" maan said to see mitu eagerness.

Geet also see all side what attract mitu like this but instead of solving mitu problem... she also shouts "wow tea stall". Maan sees her and rolled her eye and think "both are same". First maan turn and see what attract mitu ... and see one roadside toy shop for local children... and mitu is jumping to see all teddy bear who is placed like show piece.

Maan rolled her eye to see both mother daughter excitements to see little little things. Maan took both of them near tea stall and mitu start to jump more... to maan is not listening to her. Maan made geet sit there and give mitu to her and himself went to purchase teddy bear for his live teddy bear.

Here geet order 2 tea and some biscuits specially made here in hill area only.

One elderly lady come there and place one hand on geet head for blessing after seeing mitu and geet sitting there in very happy mood.

"beta mere ko bhi ek chai or kuch khane ko dila de bhagwan tujhe lambi umar dega" elderly lady said pleadingly.

"choto amma ji ko acche se khana khilao or job hi mange de do hmm... amma take this shawl sardi bhout hai" geet said very kindly to showing her soft heart.

Maan is watching her and she is unknown to fact... maan feels proud to see her as his wife... and quietly went near amma and give her some cash for her help and come and sit near mitu and geet.

After seeing maan with teddy bear mitu jump in maan arm.

"She is become dada girl fully" geet said with pout and give this toofan to maan.

Maan laughed to see them happy... they are looking heavenly pair with each other "kisi ki nazar naa lage inki khushiyu ko". 

Precap: mitu make maaneet dance on her tune.

thanks for like and comment
please like and give long comment😳   

Edited by BULBUL.A - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sweet update

mitu was simply awesome the way she behaves bring a sweet smile while reading
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww it was the one of the sweetest update my cutie really have become a dadda's gal
nd geet to become kid 
hayeee me loved it😛
waiting for next when mitu will make them dance on their tune nd iss bar jaldi dena😡
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sdlife19

sweet update

mitu was simply awesome the way she behaves bring a sweet smile while reading

I DONT KNOW BUT I AM SMILING EAR TO EAR AFTER READ THIS LINE 

LOVE IT ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely update.. te way my maan ki project and mitu teasing my maan was so lovely.. te way my maan drooling on geet and naughty maan teasing her and  te way mitu frowning was so lovely.. te way geet trying to  bath mitu and hitting her in her bum and msk ki beti get angry and smashing water was so lovely.. te way my maan and mitu ki bonding was so lovely.. te way geet is scared and hugging my maan and te way  my maan holding her was so lovely.. both maa beti wants my maan bechare my maan.. te way mitu trying to push geet and geet like a kid denying it was so lovely.. my maaneet ki shopping and te way both ladies wants they things and my maan struck between them was so lovely..i love te update so much dear