Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Anuj wants throw ambi out.

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting precap Anuj knows the truth about ambi involvement in this dad scheme and he says that if she wasnt pregnant he would throw her out of the house before imarti.  Very sad, ambi destroyed her marriage for such a looser dad.  Suman sitting on the sidelines wAiting to scoop up anuj.  

I hope the writers give this show that they destroyed due to their obsession with Suman a happy end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saathfan

Interesting precap Anuj knows the truth about ambi involvement in this dad scheme and he says that if she wasnt pregnant he would throw her out of the house before imarti.  Very sad, ambi destroyed her marriage for such a looser dad.  Suman sitting on the sidelines wAiting to scoop up anuj.  

I hope the writers give this show that they destroyed due to their obsession with Suman a happy end.

I think they will have a happy ending with everyone accepting the dad in the end.  I think if the show ends with Imarti happy then we can all assume she won't be the same person (all controlling, scheming lady that we know her to be).  Maybe she'll focus all her energy on her hubby instead of DIL's😆
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think anuj have every right for being angry with ambi...but he can not throw her out...it is ambi's house as well , she got married their and she is family ...can you throw out your family just like that? i hate when these tv shows pass on a wrong message to people...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's sad that he wants to throw her out😭
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not to worry.  If they end with a happy ending I'm sure he'll apologize to her and she'll pretend like it was nothing.
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As long as Suman is still there, there will be no happy ending. Just her face is enough to give anyone a depression attack.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

As long as Suman is still there, there will be no happy ending. Just her face is enough to give anyone a depression attack.

I agree, Suman just ruined the story.