Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

"Aap na Rehne do. I'll call him myshelf." Seher said as she picked Geet's cell from the side table nd it instantly alarmed Geet as she saw Seher dialing Maan's number.

"Seher, what are you doing. You are not going to call Maan Sir." Geet said a bit aloud as she instantly snatched away the phone from her before she could press the call button making Seher to look at her with teary eyes as she sucked her upper lip seeing her Mumma talking to her this loud.

"I am sorry beta for scaring you but I just meant that you can't call Maan sir at this tym its very late Na." Geet said as she realized her mistake before keeping the cell phone back on the side table.

"But why Mumma? I to always use to call him late." Seher asked innocently as she blinked her hazels in confusion making Geet to suck in her breath harshly while closing her eyes. She knows that it's going to be difficult to remove Maan from Seher's heart nd mind but this much difficult she don't know that.

"Seher Maan Sir was here with you continuously from so many days na so don't he need some rest. Thatsy I had sent him home so that he could get some rest or else he'll be sick nd then he too have to take these bitter medicines. So you want your Mishter Khulana to be sick." Geet asked nd Seher just nodded in no. How can she see her Mishter Khulana having these bitter medicines?

"So don't disturb him nd let him take rest nd you also sleep after having your medicines like a good girl." Geet said as she forwarded medicines to Seher helping her to gulping it down nd then gently laid her back on the bed tucking her securely in the blanket.

"Mumma will Mishter Khulana come tomorrow?" Seher asked innocently as she looked at Geet who was caressing her hairs making Geet to gulp down the lump formed in her throat.

"Hhmmm." This is what she was able to utter for she was feeling too choked to say anything.

"Phir na I'll ask him to play with me. But I won't be able to run na until I get fine Doctor uncle has said don't worry I'll play games in his mobile nd he have to give me lots of chocolates also na nd……." Seher keeps on blabbering telling all sorts of plans while Geet just listened to her with teary eyes as she patted her to sleep gently not knowing how to tell Seher that none of her plans will be fulfilled as her Mishter Khulana is not going to come back in their lives now.

She knows that probably she is doing injustice with her daughter by snatching away that little happiness that she had but what can she do? She can't see Maan spoiling his lyf unnecessarily because of them. he had his own lyf, his own commitments, his own companion nd she's just binding him with her lyf though unintentionally but still she have no right to bound him for the sake of her daughter's happiness. She knows that it won't be easy for her to take out Maan from Seher's mind especially when she was so attached to him but then she has to do it anyhow as she can't be selfish anymore. She respects Maan more than she respects her God nd hence she can't see his lyf getting messed up due to her nd Seher nd for that she'll do everything to keep Maan away from them even if she have to go away from his lyf forever but she won't let him spoil his lyf, She thought as she let go the tears that brimmed in her eyes before looking at Seher who was fast asleep now due to the effect of medicines thus giving a halt to her blabbering.

"I am sorry Beta. Your mumma is really very bad. She lied to you yet again. You had lost yet another relation because of me. But we can't be Selfish enough Na to spoil your Mishter Khulana's lyf by binding him in ours. You don't worry we'll go away from his lyf nd slowly nd gradually you both will forget each other nd probably he'll forget me too." The last words choked her voice as she felt her heart slitting into pieces with the thought of him forgetting her nd the reason of feeling this vulnerable is still unknown to her.

"But I doubt that I'll ever forget an angel like him. Please Seher forgive your Mumma yet again for keeping you away from your Mishter Khulana." Geet whispered as she pecked her forehead while crying silently not knowing what God has planned for her in next moment.

So here's the small teaser Guys! enjoy till i update next... had typed 75% of it... just need sometym to type remaining 25%... hopefully will be able to update in 1 or 2 days depending how much free tym i get... till then enjoy the Teaser...

Luv Aakriti😊

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice teaser

poor sehar.. wat will she do now as maan will not come as he said
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum teaser...waiting eagerly fr the updt...
singh24 thumbnail

Waiting...

singh24 thumbnail

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice tsr..
missed ur upds
zaidi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nyce teaser..
poor sehar n geet..
w8ng eagerly 4 update...
farzu3008 thumbnail
nice teaser waiting eagerly been so looong since u updated
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! That's fabulous. Beautifully written. Cute talks of Seher. She is desperately missing her Mishter Khulana. Just wanted to see both of them together again. Hope Mishter Khulana come to see Seher even if Geet said him not to do so.

Waiting for the update.
Edited by Shashi1984 - 11 years ago
freya123 thumbnail
awesome  teaser
update  soon