"Lyf Starts Where It Ends"#4 ....URGENT NOTE @148

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello! my lovely Gals! hope you all are doing fine... Finally we all are here at Thread 4 of "Lyf Starts Where it Ends" nd all thanx to the immense Love nd support of you guys Till now... i havent even thought that this story will fetch this much Love nd Appreciation from you all that i'll be openings threads nd Threads of this story... i Truly Thank each one of you from the core of my heart for your immense Love nd Appreciation nd i am looking forward for the same in future too... Please continue to shower your Love nd Appreciation in the future too...

@Madhuri, @Maansee, @Lakshmi @Ritu aka my Veeru @Ritzy Di nd all those whose names i am not able to mention here but who are equally important for me nd are associated with this story  i want to thank all of you guys for spamming my thread so much nd make me type fast for the next update... Dil se Thank you nd a Bade wala Hug to all of you... Love you all a loads

I had so many things to say but due to tym limit i am not able to say so please bear my chota speech for this tym ok๐Ÿ˜†...

Will update next part soon may be this week itself... cant tell the specific date as i am really having very tight Schedule due to my CS exams so i havent typed a word till now๐Ÿ˜•... but hopefully you all can get an update this week๐Ÿ˜ณ... Keep commenting till then๐Ÿ˜ณ

Luv Aakriti
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 6 years ago

INDEX:

Lyf Starts Where It Ends ~ Thread 1
                                      Lyf Starts Where It Ends ~ Thread 2
                                      Lyf Starts Where It Ends ~ Thread 3

Part 13
                                                                        Part 14
                                                                        Part 15
                                                                        Part 16
                                                                        Part 17
                                        New Entry
                                                                        Part 18

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 7 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH:

MAAN SINGH KHURANA:

M.D. of Khurana's Construction. Handling his business from London from past 6 years. Harsh, ruthless, rude for the outer world but a loving Person for his family. Attracted to Geet since the tym she had started working for him nd realzies his Love for her after meeting her daughter Seher without knowing about her past nd very much attached to Seher. she's his first nd cutest Girlfriend๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰.

GEET HANDA:

A single mother Living with her 4 years daughter Seher in London from past 4 1/2 years. works as Maan's Secretary in KC, London. Had a dreadful past which still haunts her as a nightmare nd she doesnt open it up to anyone. quiet, reserve nd thoughtful for the outer world but completely different wen she's with Seher.

SEHER HANDA:

Cutest Daughter of her Mumma. Apple of everyone's eye. she's Geet's angel in every sense. A notorious child by nature but very Loving nd Adorable. Maan's cutest, sweetest nd adorable girlfriend๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.

SASHA:

Working as an Head Architect in KC London nd Geet's coulligue nd Friend. Good by heart nd always been with Geet through all thick nd Thin since the tym Geet came to London

ADI:

Accountant of KC London. Same as show. Geet's good friend nd like a brother to her

PINKY:

Coulligue of Geet in KC London. Same as show. good friend of her

TEJI HANDA:

(Luv You Sana Maaneet for the pic๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Geet's Loving nd Elder cousin Brother. Loves her sister to the core nd Pampers her to no extent.

KULDEEP ARORA:

(Lolz... Love you Sana Maaneet for the Pic... no one could be better then him๐Ÿ˜†)

Person responsible for Geet's dreadful past. Geet's husband who had given her nothing but pain nd haunted memories

BHAVYATA Nd RANVEER CHOPRA:

(Awww i just love this off-screen couple๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Maan's Loving Di nd Jiju living in India whom he admires the most nd always looks up to them.

MEERA SHERGILL/KHURANA:

Geet's best friend since school in India. Person who helped Geet to escape from the hell she was living in. A Lawyer by profession in Love wid Dev, her family friend nd now happily married to him.

DEV SINGH KHURANA:

A person with charming personality. Maan's younger brother who is exact opposite to him in every sense but respects his elder brother a lot. Maan is almost a father figure for him. Jovial, witty nd loving by nature. Loves his friend cum lover cum Wife Meera a lot.

DADIMAA:

Maan's Grandmother who is handling responsibilities responsibilities of KC in India with Maan's younger brother Dev Khurana. Loved her family a lot nd Maan Loves her too. A Sophisticated yet a Sweet Lady by nature. her one nd only Dream to see Maan getting all happiness of this world.

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago
Congrats for new thread...
๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿฅณ
Eagarly waiting...
congrats for new thread
update kab milega๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
congratz yaar missing your update..pls cont soon..
congrats for new thread ...
please update soon 
congrats for the new thread ๐Ÿ‘
will be waiting for the update
Congrats for another thread yaar

Dying for an update of this one...please try to post it sooonnn
Congrats for thenew thread Akku