Posted: 11 years ago
Loved both d OS PoojiBeautiful,Amazing

1st OS was beautiful..Loved d way u described journey of AbhIya<33
& it was adorable tooπŸ˜›

2nd OS was amazing too <33

Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh My God Peehu.. Double Dhamaal.. Awesome..!!!! Thank you re..!!!!

1st O.S.: I was all awww at the beginning.. the cute childhood memories of Abhiya.. and when I was all happy happy.. the accident.. the memory loss.. gosh..!!! very very very well written.. *claps*

2nd O.S.: Awesome.. too good.. loved it.. aww the kissie.. <3

Indu.. something for you dear.. just a suggestion.. now that the celebration is almost two weeks long.. why don't you PM Nayab to make it sticky.. so that we can always have it on the first page of the forum..

Ahh.. Can't wait for Thursday.. A Fairy Tale.. aww..

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Double Dhamaka πŸ‘ That was an absolute treat Pooji πŸ‘ I loved both of them immensely. The first one was so subtle n beautiful, I donno wat to say πŸ‘ The manner in which u depicted Abhiya journey right from the phase they were toddlers, to teens n then a couple blissfully in love on the verge of getting committed for life but were seperated by a cruel game of fate was written beautifully πŸ‘ But everything did not end there. Life gave them a second chance though it took away Pia's memories but that can never lessen the love she holds for Abhay in her heart n they had to get back together  Then the second OS πŸ˜ƒ What can I say? It was superb n loved the love-hate relationship b/w Abhiya πŸ‘ BTW was Pia married to Abhay or did she just call herself Raichand bcoz she was his girlfriend? πŸ˜• Here I am confused πŸ˜† Anyways enjoyed reading them πŸ€— n thank u πŸ€—

aww...thanks so much. actually, for the 1st OS, i was gonna make it a tragedy..but then i remembered its a fairy tale...so  πŸ˜†

On a serious note, abhiya did have a second chance...but life doesnt give a second chance..once you lose something, its gone forever..and it is a fact..my personal experience...and if u ever get a second chance, it turns out to be a fairy tale...honestly, i still wish for that second chance πŸ˜³

the second OS, oh well...that was something inspired from my personal life πŸ˜†
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --peehu--

aww...thanks so much. actually, for the 1st OS, i was gonna make it a tragedy..but then i remembered its a fairy tale...so  πŸ˜†

On a serious note, abhiya did have a second chance...but life doesnt give a second chance..once you lose something, its gone forever..and it is a fact..my personal experience...and if u ever get a second chance, it turns out to be a fairy tale...honestly, i still wish for that second chance πŸ˜³

the second OS, oh well...that was something inspired from my personal life πŸ˜†

Ur married? 😲 πŸ˜‰ 
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Res ---

Marvellous job peehu πŸ‘ I loved both the os to the core , they were so beautiful !  The first one was a bit sad but yet with a new beginning of an forever remained undying love and I loved how u describes abhiya's journey , awww piya was sooo cute and the party wala scene wonderful yet a bit funny πŸ˜† It was great loved it and second one , tats my fav , I just love love love the such kinda cute and innocent os , abhiya were soo cute and adorable πŸ˜† though it was bit shocking to learn tat they were married bit tats best part , i read thrice , it beautiful especially the ending amazing 
It was great peehu πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot πŸ€— party scene was something i enjoyed myself writing for my own reasons πŸ˜†..yes, it was a start of new life for them...which many people wish for in this world...
and second one is my fav too πŸ˜›
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Ur married? 😲 πŸ˜‰ 

no manasa πŸ˜² i am NOT MARRIED πŸ€£ why did you think so??...i said personal experience, that doesnt mean i am married...🀣
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

awesume double blast peehu!!absolutely amazing writing...both da os..the first was my fav..loved the way u wrote abt abhiya throughout..m sure piya's memory loss wnt lessen their love at well...nd the 2nd os was light and romantic...awesum peehu😊

thanks tora πŸ€— yes, you may forget everything in this world but one can never forget love πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

OH my god. Double dhamaal!!

Wonderful writng Peehu. Wonderful. U know when that accident happened I was like😲 because i thought it was a sad ending but thank god it was notπŸ˜› i actually thought of sad ending πŸ˜›..but then i realised i have to write a fairy tale.. so πŸ˜†
And I loved the ending of the second one. Possessive PiyaπŸ˜‰ ah! every girl is possessive ok πŸ˜†
I miss your writing so so much! aww...thanks shreya πŸ€—

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

--edited-

wonderful peehu!! Loved both the OSs!! πŸ‘ they were fav!!😳  thanks a lot
the first OS though was bit sad but was sweet. 😳 the part where pia kicked the boy n then their lovely moment was cute.😊All the childhood parts were enjoyable! πŸ‘ haha..piya kicking was my fav too πŸ˜†
and the second one was nice too! Loved the jealousy part..tht was too gud!! πŸ˜‰ Overall both the OS were just awesuum!!! 😊  thanks indu for me a part of this. this thread is just lovely. and i enjoyed being a part of it πŸ€—
thanks for joinning us peehu and giving us two such wonderful OSs! Thanks a lot dear πŸ€—

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukugeny

again Indu darling-thank u so so much for tis thread-seriouly!

m so enjoing to read on all new stories on abhiya-i so  so loved it!

coming to update of peehu-aww it was so so cute update!

first wala-i was laughing on my bed,reading from phone,mom-dad  was also thr taliking n i laugh in my blanket -they scolded me coz i can't stoping me from laughing,how embrassed for me!u know-its awesome experience!
In morning meri khair nhi...again both!chal jane de-abhiya ke liye kuch bhi!!

it was so cute -
my some fav.lines-

"eww! My hand would get dirty" abhay snorted

"but you can always wash them" piya blinked her eyes few times wiping her nose

Abhay sat next to her. he placed his ball next to him and took the water color in his hand. He printed his right hand with piya's left in her scrap book.

"happy?" abhay asked giving his toothy smile

"yes! You are the best!" piya jumped on his hugging him tightly. Abhay pulled apart and asked," but why are you doing this?"

"so that when we marry, we can always show our babies that were also small like them idiot" piya clapped her hands.

"excuse me? who said I will marry you? I am not marrying you", abhay grunted

"yes you are"

"no I am not"

-

"no piyu!" tears dwelled in her eyes and soon she burst into crying. "I will tell my mom that you don't want to marry me"

"MUMMA" piya ran away

...-------------------------

when I never do my homework, how can you do yours? Don't you know? Jiyenge saath, marenge saath rule" piya snapped.

------------------

"na uh! You cant catch me. admit it raichand, you cant catch me. one day I will go so far away that you would never be able to find me", piya yelled. Abhay froze.

"piyu stop or I wont talk to you ever"

Piya halted in her tracks. She looked at his face. he looked serious and angry. He strode towards her and took her in tight embrace," never ever say that! I will always find you wherever you go"

wonderfully written,u know peehu!

2nd wali surprize awesome,cute ,wonderful!loved it yr.

plz keep it way...i love to real all...!

again thanx all for this thread!indu-thanx for pm me!

aww...thanks a lot...though second one is my fav..i actually enjoyed writing 1st one more...and some of the above lines are inspired from my own life. life hardly gives second chances and if you get it, then its always a fairy tale for you..thats what i wanted to depict...

haha..second one turned out to be a surprise for me too..i never intended to get them married..but then change of plans πŸ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya6696

Oh My God Peehu.. Double Dhamaal.. Awesome..!!!! Thank you re..!!!! aww..thank YOU..and ur are most welcome πŸ€—

1st O.S.: I was all awww at the beginning.. the cute childhood memories of Abhiya.. and when I was all happy happy.. the accident.. the memory loss.. gosh..!!! very very very well written.. *claps* m happy you enjoyed it...i actually thought of making it a tragedy first πŸ˜† but i am glad i didnt

2nd O.S.: Awesome.. too good.. loved it.. aww the kissie.. <3 gosh! everyone seems to enjoy kissie more than anything else πŸ˜†

Indu.. something for you dear.. just a suggestion.. now that the celebration is almost two weeks long.. why don't you PM Nayab to make it sticky.. so that we can always have it on the first page of the forum..

Ahh.. Can't wait for Thursday.. A Fairy Tale.. aww..