The Awesomeness that is Viraf Phiroz Patel

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer:- DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF VIRAF PATEL. This thread is strictly meant to be fangirl proof. Any kind of indecent behaviour will not be tolerated and will be reported instantly.

The purpose of this thread is to appreciate the persona that is Viraf Phiroz Patel.

Below are some of his epic replies to "fans" (read haters) on his twitter page. 🀣 Sarcasm, wit, sense of humour. Oh, we love you GIRAFFE. πŸ€—   If anything, the man looks amused by all the attention he's suddenly getting and certainly enjoying it.  Read to know what the man himself says. Viraf's tweets and replies are in red.

Viraf Phiroz ?@giraffephiroz

first day, first (daily) show #ipkknd

@giraffephiroz then please wrap it soon and go away 

@sheed_1 hai devi maiyya :) maine tumhara kya bigada hai

@Jo4friendz4ever that doesnt change the love and respect i have for u! @giraffephiroz stay away from IPKKND !!!! we hate u alrdy !!!!!

@Nehasupnfan only if u start behaving human ;) @giraffephiroz do us all a favor and stop acting like an ass! #IPKKND

meet karan n barun ?@Sanyamaliha

@giraffephiroz lolll bro aap to gye kamse abhi aap entr bhi nhi huve n ppl aap se nafrat krne lge he so khushi k hero mt bnna vrna

@Sanyamaliha nafrat pyaar .. ek sikka do pehloon jaise ...kabhi bhi palat sakte hai na ? (EPIC 🀣)

@sheed_1 pyaar se poochon toh bataoon @giraffephiroz are u the new ASR! Please tell us no otherwise face the wrath

"@preeti25nair: I perhaps do that bcoz am real :) @giraffephiroz r u real?? urself u call giraffe,"

Ab Bachhe ki jaan loge? Thoda smile pls;) "@anamika2291: @giraffephiroz ull see what it means to mess with true fans"

^^^^^🀣🀣

N the day after?"@Renukameda: @krestopher @giraffephiroz i watch ipkknd only 4 barun soo. iam not gonna watch it from da day he leaves :'("

Gabbar singh! "@Greeshmajayapra: @giraffephiroz sir plz tel me what's d name of charactor u play in d show??plz..

~Sobti is YUMMY ~ ?@Sarunfanatic_Ji

@giraffephiroz I hope its First n LAST :D(day of shoot)

@Sarunfanatic_Ji hai devi maiya .. Arnavji ne sunn liya toh ?

🀣 🀣 🀣🀣

KaranG KiDiwani ?@iloveYOUdammit

@giraffephiroz Would u like it if we want to hunt u w/ chappals!?

@iloveYOUdammit as long as u comin wid the chappals ;)

par kaise?"@ASReen20: @giraffephiroz okay stop now thse witty replies r nt helping u at all. U shud be winning hearts not gathering haters."

All I'd say after reading his twitter is that HATERS GONNA HATE but our man is AWESOME. 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.__..ZaYa..__. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I really love him,his sense of humour is amazing,I like such actor.he is clear not confusing.I just want to see rabba ve between Khushi and Viraf
no offence to barun fans

Originally posted by: __--SaNaYa--__

I really love him,his sense of humour is amazing,I like such actor.he is clear not confusing.I just want to see rabba ve between Khushi and Viraf
no offence to barun fans

u, n no offence to barun fans (dats us)...??pinch me pls

but i cn praise him 4 only 1 thing: itni bashings ke baad bhi, he's calm...🀣

PS: rabba ve b/w him n khushi...??i wil seriously dose off...
Edited by Tiashaa - 11 years ago
1yyy2krish3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no offence to barun fans

wat da
Safi123 thumbnail

no offence to barun fans

what about arnav and khushi fans?
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IshuuπŸ€—

I think Viraf's been absolutely brilliant the way he's dealt with all the hate and negativity he's been getting! I love his tweets. He just seems to be so amused by all the attention.

We at the SR AT already love him!πŸ˜†

Looking forward to his entry in the show.
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh man.!!!I love his replies..!!!🀣

That man is something..!!!!His replies have made me wait for his performance in the show..pray he doesn't disappoint me..!!Tweets have already impressed me...

Would love to see how Viraf is gonna play this epic character..!!(sad for Barun though)

Welcome Viraf..!!
Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
All I can say...hatts off to this man yaar!πŸ‘
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
REMEMBER THIS IS IPKKND FORUM.

DONT DISCUSS YHAT MAN
Seems to be a fun  and sporty guy:)

Wont be watching the show after Barun's exit,but good luck to him.