Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
personally I feel Barun is perfect as asr..even if viraf is a damn good actor i dont think he suits the character of asr..but i have nothing against him..he is just doing his job..he is not responsible for barun's exit..i just hope he is coming as a new character n not replacing barun as asr..i wont be able to take that..

he does seem to be a level headed, sensitive n funny guy..he understands barun fans are really hurting right now..he has taken all the hate comments n insults quite sportingly..that shows he's evolved as a person..
Edited by hbkumar - 11 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

IshuuπŸ€—

I think Viraf's been absolutely brilliant the way he's dealt with all the hate and negativity he's been getting! I love his tweets. He just seems to be so amused by all the attention.

We at the SR AT already love him!πŸ˜†

Looking forward to his entry in the show.

He's basking in all the attention Farrhu Di. πŸ˜† Loved him so much already but now I respect him so much more.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just a reminder, this thread isn't for discussing whether he should replace Barun or not. There are already numerous threads about that so I'd appreciate if people would stick to the topic. 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey evn I loved his replies.πŸ˜†
anayah121 thumbnail
he may be good, he can never b ASR. 
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he seems to be a very witty and funny guy from these replies... Really nice post dear... waiting for his entry episode..
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love his replies
He is very funny
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually liked him as a person after reading his tweets..he is cute and witty at the same time..

i hope he doesnt disappoint me as ASR

Honestly, I have been reading his replies since yesterday, and I absolutely LOVE his humour. Now that really is the best weapon you could have! It's like a verbal slap to all the Phangurls who have been throwing insults at him.

I mean, of course it's going to be VERY difficult getting over Sobti, but I must say Gul is one clever woman. She went like, "You want to drool, huh? THERE you go!" πŸ˜†
Abhi_pragya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __--SaNaYa--__

I really love him,his sense of humour is amazing,I like such actor.he is clear not confusing.I just want to see rabba ve between Khushi and Viraf
no offence to barun fans

tomhare liye mu taap bandh hogi jaab tum dakhogi ki viraf is doing raaba ve with anjeli