Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww mera one the favourite shiv deshraj  :). i truly am his fan just like i am a fan of barun.
He is really a sweet individual as per what i have read his status n tweets from long time.
i dnt knw why people are bashing him and more over i dnt understand why people think of him as a nobody newbie actor. comme just cuz some people didnt c his mahi way n kismat does not mean he does not have fan. he have fans who say that they are willing to watch star plus cuz of him. so we shld not underestimate any individual nor bash him. 
however, that does not mean we stop wishing for retaining barun. arnav and khushi is abt barun n sanaya after all.
_BacknForth_ thumbnail
One doubt...toh His "Awesomeness" Mr. Whatever hamesha hi iss tareeke se baat karte hain, ya phir yeh kuch khaas occasion tha?? 😕

Edited by _BacknForth_ - 11 years ago
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever, he can never replace barun
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
LOL his comments are funny and witty, indeed. 

and no I don't hate him.. he's pretty hot actually. I've seen Mahi Way and absolutely loved him in. He was adorable. So I'm a fan, yes.

But I don't know if I can accept him as A.S.R... know what I mean?

But no hate for him, aakhir usne kia kya hai? It's immature to bash him seriously.
jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz excuses my language , but only 3 rd class Indian people of India will except him, how r edicted of Indian shows , who r use to of this acter changing crap , who don't know the real meaning of love story , but classy Indian people ,and international viewers , who ever understand , orignal meaning of love story , and ipkknd , who's aim of life , is not just to watch Indian shows , doesn't matter what crapp they r showing , r definitely not going to except him and Iam sanaya ' s fan , but more than sanaya Iam ipkknd fan , Iam fan of epic love story of arshi , Ian fan of the magic of Sarun , u guys can go ahead and bash me , but it's my opinion Iam not gona change it , nor Iam gona disscus it
McNinja thumbnail
LOL, his replies had be cracking up so bad.

Best part was the phangurls missing the joke and replying to him in some insane way.

His humor is what won me over. Love him off screen already. Hopefully he will do well on the show too. 
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!! Thnx a bunch for this post!! I m not on twitter so miss the fun! Follow him on FB only!! I have been his fan from Mahi way n kismat days! <3 Actor par excellence he is!
His smart witty comments never fail to make me smile! 
Wat's da point of bashing an actor? Why dont fangals understand if not him then anyone else would have entered the show! Why blame other actor when your own favourite is at fault!! I love how he is handling these bashers!!! 😉

P.S. Heyyy i sooo love ur siggy box Viraf Avis!! His trademark 'you you you and you' just makes me go gaga over him!!! Yeeiii his one 'you' is for me too!!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Love his answers!!! He is cool, witty n so calm. I like!!!
 This man is something n his guts to enter IPK with those fanatics ready to make juice out of him!!!😆 Dam hain!!!😆
I dont know this man but i wud check him out!!! He is clearly very interesting!!! Dunno if he replacing Barun as ASR(dont want that at all) but yeah i'll check him out for sure n if the story is interesting i'm game!!
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
like the way he replied to barun fans.. look like a funny person, and he can get along with anyone on the sets with his nature.. sure sanaya's funny side and his will bring the chemistry back.. 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
for most mature women, intelligence and wit are 2 major turn ons. Of course a hot bod wouldn't hurt either.

I tweeted rather trolled the life out of him yesterday, yet he was gracious and patient.

👍🏼