Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Good sense of humor ! must say
His tweets are hilarious😆...sounds like a genuine and fun guy with no airs about himself, and loved the way he handled the angry fans😃...I am so looking towards his entry, he has bowled me over with his witty tweets😆
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok those wer just hilarious!!😆
sargamfriends thumbnail
witty replies main bhi ache deti hoon...sooch raho hoon Sanaya ke role ke liye try marron...

Jaise i cant be Khushi...He cant be ASR...please do not forget for an actor any publicity is good publicity...i am not saying he is bad or anythng...i dnt knw him and i dnt wanna knw him as ASR...there is was and will be only one ASR and thts BArun Sobti
deleteaccount thumbnail

Viraf Phiroz ?@giraffephiroz
@sheed_1 pyaar se poochon toh bataoon @giraffephiroz are u the new ASR! Please tell us no otherwise face the wrath
🤣 Hes great!
bikerider thumbnail
Thanks for the post,  I have. Agree with you that the guy. Is. Indeed witty and taking things. In his stride,  fit. To be aSr.  And seems like he is attached. To his smiley. And. Also. Talented. Doing stage. Drams means the. Guy. Knows. Acting,    I seriously hope he comes as aSr. And arhi ave a long life
sweetmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aa bechaara PPl are bashing him as if he is the one who kicked out barun so that he cud take his place he is jst doing his job Though would have loved it if Barun had stayed but its his decision...
anayah121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

Yeah they will Rick with an awesome rocking chemistry 😆

🤣
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hez funny and witty...hez handling the crazy fans well...
ReginaPhalange- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely not a 'PG' but I am not going to hesitate to admit that this guy is cool. Sarcastic, witty and funny. He's almost like our Akshay part II ðŸ˜›