Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LethallyFloral thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I read his replies  today and MAN!, he had me in giggles today. Viraf is hilarious, I mean look at the way he's replying, seems so calm and he surely doesn't give a damn what 'idiots' tweet about him. I always knew of him to be a great actor but he seems great person as well. I love how sportingly he takes all this and doesn't return hatred instead. Looking forward to his entry, if he is. =D
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm opening an AT for Viraf after he appears on the show. Please join if you wish to.

Also I would be grateful if you could OM me any images, gifs you may have created of him, if you are interested.

Please ignore if you don't like my post, don't send me abuse.
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

I'm opening an AT for Viraf after he appears on the show. Please join if you wish to.

Also I would be grateful if you could OM me any images, gifs you may have created of him, if you are interested.

Oh yes! You have her full support. Even though I consider myself one of her best friends, she could murder me over Viraf! No jokes.
LethallyFloral thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Yaiks! That would be so bloody awesome! ðŸ˜ƒ 

Why dun we have a Viraf FC till then?! ðŸ˜³
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hi everyone, I know Viraf confirmed on Twitter he has started shooting but since he has not officially debuted yet hold off on making ATs. The ATs can start once he makes his debut.
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh i love this man 

Thats probably his reaction to all the crazy fangirls who are hell bent on making themselves look bad :P