Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL!!! His comments are witty...and he is handling the haters pretty well, I think.

I dont hate him...thats too strong an emotion for a person whom I havent even met. But yes, I hope he wont come as ASR...maybe another character, that will potentially take over the lead. 
I am open to ideas...I dont see why we shouldnt give this guy a chance.

Abh jab the existing lead is hell bent on leaving and exploring 'greener pastures' then why should the show and rest of the cast and crew suffer?? 

Oh and he does have a sexy bod...😉
Edited by bpbr - 11 years ago
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Okay,I'hv nothing to do wid dis Show/Barun or anything regarding IPK...& I'm nt even a Viraf-follower bt I hv to admit he has got a Classic sense of humor man...🤣🤣 Totally cracked me up...🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Aimz-

Honestly, I have been reading his replies since yesterday, and I absolutely LOVE his humour. Now that really is the best weapon you could have! It's like a verbal slap to all the Phangurls who have been throwing insults at him.

I mean, of course it's going to be VERY difficult getting over Sobti, but I must say Gul is one clever woman. She went like, "You want to drool, huh? THERE you go!" 😆

BINGO. Virtual slaps. And the best is the guy is enough to defend himself against a whole brigade of fangirls. 😎 They really don't know what's coming for them lmao.

And Gul, could she have gone for a better person? Look at all the waves he's already created. 😆
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

OMG!! Thnx a bunch for this post!! I m not on twitter so miss the fun! Follow him on FB only!! I have been his fan from Mahi way n kismat days! <3 Actor par excellence he is!

His smart witty comments never fail to make me smile! 
Wat's da point of bashing an actor? Why dont fangals understand if not him then anyone else would have entered the show! Why blame other actor when your own favourite is at fault!! I love how he is handling these bashers!!! 😉

P.S. Heyyy i sooo love ur siggy box Viraf Avis!! His trademark 'you you you and you' just makes me go gaga over him!!! Yeeiii his one 'you' is for me too!!!

Aww thanks! I loveeeddd that segment. Such a charmer. 😳

LMAO the best is that he's talking to them in their lingo. roflll. DEVI MAIYYAAA!!! 🤣

aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

🤣 Love his answers!!! He is cool, witty n so calm. I like!!!

This man is something n his guts to enter IPK with those fanatics ready to make juice out of him!!!😆 Dam hain!!!😆
I dont know this man but i wud check him out!!! He is clearly very interesting!!! Dunno if he replacing Barun as ASR(dont want that at all) but yeah i'll check him out for sure n if the story is interesting i'm game!!

Totally. All the awards to him seriously. He's not even rude, but it takes guts to deal with a bunch of fanatics the way he is.

For me, the show just got interesting, cause this man is CLASS.
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

for most mature women, intelligence and wit are 2 major turn ons. Of course a hot bod wouldn't hurt either.

I tweeted rather trolled the life out of him yesterday, yet he was gracious and patient.

👍🏼

Oh yeah! And Viraf is the perfect combo of all three. XD

He replied to every tweet of mine too even though I bet he was flooded yesterday.
marie2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry once Barun exit is my exit.  No offence pls who wants to watch the rat face. Frankly speaking i don't give a dam .
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: __--SaNaYa--__

I really love him,his sense of humour is amazing,I like such actor.he is clear not confusing.I just want to see rabba ve between Khushi and Viraf
no offence to barun fans

I want to see HP and you and Rabba Ve...what say?
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: marie2

Sorry once Barun exit is my exit.  No offence pls who wants to watch the rat face. Frankly speaking i don't give a dam .

Honey, I wouldn't give a damn about this show and your loud Khoosi bitiya, but can't really help it since Viraf Awesome Patel had to enter. UGH. WHY Viraf????
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sun_shine_girl

I want to see HP and you and Rabba Ve...what say?

Yeah they will Rick with an awesome rocking chemistry 😆