Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i love his replies🀣 way to go VP
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh My days .. He's Bloody Hilarious .. :') .. Ohh This has made my weekend .. ! πŸ€£πŸ€£ Love his answers .. Brilliant !! :P ..
I don't understand the HATE .. "/  

I wish Him all The Best In the show .. ! I WILL MISS BARUN .. but people move on .. I have never seen Viraf  act .. But heard he's great .. !! and If he has Stubble.. I fall for them quickly  .. πŸ˜†

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .._sonii_..

Ohh My days .. He's Bloody Hilarious .. :') .. Ohh This has made my weekend .. ! πŸ€£πŸ€£ Love his answers .. Brilliant !! :P ..

I don't understand the HATE .. "/  

I wish Him all The Best In the show .. ! I WILL MISS BARUN .. but people move on .. I have never seen Viraf  act .. But heard he's great .. !! and If he has Stubble.. I fall for them quickly  .. πŸ˜†

Okay now I have to concede that I did not find him bery bery handsome until I saw this image!!!
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That account isn't even verified i think!! Is that even him? And no doubt he seems like a great person, but he better not be ASR! :-/ It's ridiculous to replace actors like that! πŸ˜’
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Viraf doesn't deserve any hate..he didn't do a thing wrong...he actually seems like a sweet guy...but I can't see him in Barun's place!

Ishita weren't you a SaRun fan? :(

Hey Aishi! :-)

Ofcourse I was! And still am! But I loveee Viraf sooo much. πŸ˜† And I'm definitely not in favour of shutting down the whole show just cause Barun is leaving. If they had to end it, they should've done it ages back when the story died. And now that Barun's leaving, I support his decision and I'm gonna enjoy just seeing Viraf on screen since the show really doesn't make much sense. I don't really care for the show as such anymore. Nobody can do anything about Barun going cause he decided to move on and I don't think Viraf is coming in as ASR.

Edited by aa123.80 - 11 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiokyo

That account isn't even verified i think!! Is that even him? And no doubt he seems like a great person, but he better not be ASR! :-/ It's ridiculous to replace actors like that! πŸ˜’

Nope, it is his real account.
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

Okay now I have to concede that I did not find him bery bery handsome until I saw this image!!!

You just have bad taste. -___-
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE THIS GUY! ahaha...his sense of humour is amazing! Definitely kuddos to him for taking everything so well. These kind of people, with so much control and understanding make me want to respect them even more. Though I am a die-hard SaRun fan I have watched him in Teri meri love stories and he was amazing!
Can't wait for him to make his entry
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aa123.80

You just have bad taste. -___-

Oye Bachi.. don't bash me! See I love SI so there's no way I have a bad taste. AND I acknowledged that he's good looking.. now didn't I?! Well I still need to watch his TMLS ... so then I'll give you a much more elaborate review!

On a serious note, obviously there's no way I can judge him. I would only make a fool out of myself to make any comments on Viraf considering that I have not really seen his work... 

But I must say that I was bowled over his witty replies! In that, he's damn good and I have proof for it!
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahha what an lovly replies  i already like this man alottt & am so happy he's taking ASR place ..:)
now maybe  i watch IPKKND  for him..:DDD

you rock <3