Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toeditor thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just read the last line again now. ..."Wrote a long part, & lost it. Sigh!
"..

sorry for being a tubelight does that mean computer glitch??????? hope you recover it soon...
I pray you get that missed part soon...

still waiting...
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww section 2..wish u dint lose the update..section 2 s short and sweet...๐Ÿ˜Š Am loving nk and aarti.. Edited by subiscs - 11 years ago
ak_maggi thumbnail
Good one... Khushi is seriously one of a kind... d same conscious gal before is now so comfortable wid her scars.. wel a husbands love n family to adore her tht way... They ve given soo much to her.. d way she has given it to them...

Such a great Bhabhi! love Khushi-NK... it makes me jealous for a sec n wish to ve a Devar like him... Ahem... after marriage ofcourse๐Ÿ˜›

n Arnav making his army by noon๐Ÿ˜† aarti is gud... i like d way u ve etched her...
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice conversation between Nk and Aarti
liked the way NK is trying to woo Aarti
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ah! how come I missed this update... it was delightful.. NK was so cute.. pehla pyaar and all those stuffs... I wish Arti understands him because she lives inside a shell and she needs to come out of it if she wants a happy life. Continue soon.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
ash.candy thumbnail
Iittsss aaawwwsssuuummm...
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oooh ... yeah, I feel like breaking something when that happens too .. I'm sure "sigh" wasn't the first reaction that came to mind, or tongue, but worry not, even the smallest thought by you is infused with so much, well, YOU, that it ends up being perfect, and just what the doctor ordered ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... thank you for this, it was sweet, and precisely what I had hoped for ๐Ÿ˜Š ... breathe deeply, in and out, again, and then you can bomb us tomorrow with another LONG update ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Patience is a virtue, remember? You guys taught me that ...  ๐Ÿ˜†

nJENIs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi smitar๐Ÿ˜Š beautiful update... actually the word beautiful is not sufficient to describe this story exactly...
i have been a silent reader till now(of course i ll give likes) ..., its not that i dont comment on stories i read... u made me silent... bcos .., every time i think of saying equivalent to this story i ll go lack of words so i ll cherish the thought in my heart and go without commenting ( with a hard heart of course) but today i seriously want to say something at least b4 the 50th update.. i just wanna share the experience i had thro all this 49chaps, with u.. 
first of all thanks a lot... actually thanks a tonne for such a beautiful story and also for updating it regularly... when ever i read ur story i ll have full smile on my face or some pleasant feel in my heart ... of course i had tears while reading khushi's childhood.. and felt soo soo emotional when arnav tried to win her... ( see even now i dunno how exactly to express how i felt  ) 
i read quite a no of stories in this forum.. but still when i read this.., i ll visualize it.., i mean the way u write ll make me feel everything b4 my eyes... ( again i cdnt say exactly wat i wanted to say )
the way u have shown this family is nothing but heaven on earth... the more and more i read this.., my longing for such a family keeps on increasing .. this is the future family i always dream off.. and u show it b4 ma eyes now ... 
i dont know what more to say .. in simple.. this is the best emotional, beautiful, softest, heart melting, cutest, romantic (all together in equal proportion) story ever read by me... u r just awesome.. i guess u have all the above characters i mentioned thats y u cd possibly bring it out neatly through ur writing ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks once again for giving this wonderful piece to us ๐Ÿ‘ keep going 
Edited by jjsof - 11 years ago
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Loved NK and Arti's conversation!