Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Deep Di: Everyone in the Scindia household is mum when the bahuein are being ill-treated. Did not Yash stand by while his ma was throwing the "bachche ke ma" out of the ghar (in front of the children's very eyes)? So we can't expect miracles in a week for something so light as Bhua  ki bakwas.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Indu Di...you've played the Ayu card again. 😭 I'm off to go read it while my eye-ache decides whether it will become a headache. I can already tell it will be beautiful❤️
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
again kadeen that was then this is now.
here is a guy who just made his promise number 22222 to keep aarti's sukuun bhari muskan intact n he stood there when that was being trampled by bua upon their return.

empty promises yashudas. tsk tsk

aha i got something to bash yash about. hurray.

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
@Deep Di: Practices that have been in place for years do not just fly out of the window in the face of love. All those movies that show the heroine finally standing up to her dictatorial father because she wants to marry her pyaar, all those stories of rebellions being started because of a hero wanting to prove something to his pyaari dulhan...they're few and far in between for a reason. How many young people (of today and yester-year ) really stand up against parents for the right reasons? All those who were taught to treat their elders with respect, stay silent when their elders spoke things that they could clearly see the answers to...they grew up and while they stood firm in some areas (read Yash for Paridhi), they fell short in others. They need a little time to let the pressure build up from within before they can really act as a true defensive barrier. When pressure is put against the right materials, they develop tougher layers until they are indestructible or insurmountable forces...

You're making me unstalk. Not good.😡
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
ok duty calls off i go

happy discussions everyone.
Deepti1808 thumbnail
kadeen nw u r making me stay longer than intended.
c i dont want y to forget his manners nw that he is in love i just want him to be sensitive when someone is finding her faults.
that bit was missing for me.

i wanted to see him struggle to hold his tongue it looked he too agreed with bua about everything which he does not as he trusts aarti to hv run out only in case of an emergency.

so it looked artificial to me 
the actor giving bua to finish her dialogue without reacting to it 
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Angake

Thanks for appreciating the table and the get well wishes.  Yes, I am getting better!
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anonee: Congrats on the colour change
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

@ Anonee: Congrats on the colour change

To tell you the truth I had not noticed.

Thanks for the congratulatory message and bringing the color change to my notice!!😊
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oops first stop, and saw the color change...

Congratz Meena!!!
And get well too...😳