16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

----------------

My Short take

A filler episode which focussed mainly on Aarti's dilemma whether to tell the truth to Yash or not .. whether to further break Yash's trust by taking Ansh to Dubeys or not ... Aarti was in double mind and the whole episode focussed on this but what I liked was Aarti dint say yes to Dubeys here and dint manipulate Yash by asking him to keep Ansh with Dubeys only .. So I m glad Aarti is silently thinking but not taking any wrong decision yet 👍🏼

So Yash is send to court with brothers for that Paridi case as per Bua's manipulations because she does not want Yash to spend time with Aarti  and there Yash will ask Aarti to take Ansh to hospital alone  for that vaccinbation tika for kids  while Dubeys r waiting like vultures in same hospital to take Ansh for bone marrow  operation 😡😡..

Now  Aarti will go to hospital to get vaccination tika for Ansh but then Dubeys will try to snatch Ansh for bone marrow operation and I wont b shocked if that time Bua sends Yash to hospital to create a misunderstanding 

This budhha Dubey na  😡.. In precap he is almost like either Aarti comes in with Ansh to hospital for bone marrow operation or I m going to Yash to tell him all 😲 .. woww direct blackmail 😡

I dont think Aarti will allow it .. Aarti knows  Ansh is scared of hospitals since even in last scene Ansh was like I hate hospitals and we know Aarti cannot see Ansh in pain and she has not said yes or no to Dubeys either  🤔... Aarti was in terrible dilemma today because on one hand she just cannot break Yash's trust by taking Ansh for this operation without telling Yash and on the other hand she cannot face Dubeys either when their son is on the verge of dieing and is almost begging in front of her for their son's life  ..

I think when  Aarti will take Ansh to hospital for vaccination that time Dubeys will think Aarti came for bone marrow operation  We might see a war of words between Aarti and Dubeys there over Ansh 🤔 .. If Yash somehow comes to that same hospital after sorting out all the court work then  misunderstanding will happen for sure as Yash will feel Aarti came here for bone marrow thing  but i guess somewhere the main priority will remain how to save Ansh there from this operation ... 🤔

In short there might b a reason why Ansh's vaccination tika and bone marrow operation r suppose to happen at same time in same hospital na ... So its clear that Yash will find out the truth in this hospital itself where Aarti will take Ansh for vaccination but Dubeys will want Ansh for this bone marrow operation and Yash will reach there on time to give his final verdict after he gets to know the truth 😆😆😆...So a hospital fiasco on the cards for sure ...

I liked Yash's dialogues today while he was taking that necklace off Aarti's neck .. quite a seductive scene 😳..He could see something is suffocating Aarti and she is not able to take off her necklace and so he himself offers to take off her necklace and then tell her that whatever uljhan she has , it can b sorted out only when she will share it with him 😳😳... Yash's dialogue is what the "Yeh dil hai" song is all about  😳😳.. "har uljhan ko suljhaye..kasak meethi si jagaye... akhir yeh dil hai" 😳😳.. So Yash is indirectly trying to tell Aarti that he is her Dil and he will solve all her uljhan(problems) only if she shares it with her heart and thats him 😳😳...

I can understand why Aarti is not able to tell anything to Yash yet ... Dubeys hv put tremendous pressure on her mind and she is in double mind , dunno which way to go because her only guide Shobha too has left her all alone in this dilemma of truth vs lie ... If she tells it all to Yash and then Yash says no for Ansh's bone marrow and Prashant dies , she will end up takiung all curse of Dubeys   and if she does not tell it all to Yash and goes ahead with Ansh's bone marrow operation , then she is almost snatching away the rights of a father from Yash and breaking all promises of a punarvivah too  ... So from both ends , she is loosing something here  ...

Best option is let Yah reach hospital and find out all truths on his own and take the final decision .. But in the meantime I m hoping Aarti wont agree for Ansh's bone marrow operation but will take him to hospital only for vaccination so that at least Aarti's character dont come under scanner for betraying Yash's trust here 🤔

Overall nothing much happened in the episode and its all left for next week which I feel is going to b a decider for AarYa relationship 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time! 

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the 
PREVIOUS THREAD

-----------------------------

Thread Index

Pearl's take pg17

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity 😛

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳...

--------------------------

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
am here!!!!
EDIT : ohhh emmm jeee!!!! am first to comment... am stalking DC like hellEdited by anushaarja - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was good,although it did not move the story forward.Once again CV's are building details and this will be the Dhamaka of the 200th episode,The Divorcee Truth.Coming to today's episode,I was so glad that Ansh went with the Yash and Aarthi and didn't stay with the Dubeys.Ansh's vaccination and as Yash mentioned that after that he is going to get fever and if Aarti goes with the BMT and not tell anything to Yash,then he'll not even get to know it because since he'll think that these are the side effects of vaccination.After,today's episode,I am ready to believe that this all build up is going to lead to one big misunderstanding and Yash is going to think that Aarthi hid the whole truth from him,including the BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant)if Yash's past can take 5 months then Aarthi's past will surely not take less than that.But I don't think that'll happen,either Dubeys will steal Ansh,while Aarthi goes somewhere,and this is going to happen in the same hospital.

Yash taking Ansh for a vaccination,well,this was also a contrast.On one hand,you have your so called father like Prashant,or grandparents like Dubeys,who are ready to take Ansh's bone marrow to save their son without thinking of the pain.On the other hand,you have a father like Yash,who is going to take him for his vaccination and for his own good.Yash is such a loving guy,one can't help but admire him.Aarti was totally in shock today.I love the way she said that let them be,to Yash.I think,she is finally realizing that these are Prashant's parents,not hers.Just like Aarthi,Yash is going to be heart broken when he comes to know that more than Aarthi,it was the Dubey's behind the lie.Aarthi can't bring herself to tell Yash because,Aarthi as an individual is under Dubey's favors,courtesy,Dubey's mahaan speeches about all the favors they did to her and how she,once upon a time their bahu is their daughter now.Aarthi being an orphan always searched for a guide and her only guide Shbobha has left her all alone.Now,she does not know what to really do.

Bua was as always again with her taunts,but one thing that surprised me was she first send Ansh to play,then said anything.What an interesting contrast between Dubeys and Scindhiyas.On the KC day,Ansh was all the while listening to all sensitive matters about Prashnat and Aarthi in the living room.Seems like people with obsessions does not see anything past their own respective obsession. Aarthi's obsession was Ansh,and when she entered in SM,she never thought about anyone other than him until Yash came and gave her his support.This also tells me that she'll not agree for the BMT. Yash's obsession was Arpita,well,that's no secret that Yash couldn't see anything beyond Arpita until Aarhi supported Yash.Now that he is out of his Arpita land,his full attention is on Aarthi,one change in her expressions and he senses that something is wrong.He wants to know what ever she is hiding at any cost.Scindhiya's Obsession was Sulking Yash and they couldn't see anything beyond that,until Aarthi came.and now Dubey's obsession is Prashant and his health,they acnot think beyond that now,so hence these careless mistakes with happened with everybody.SP trusts Aarthi like anything and he is going to be disappointed when the truth comes out.

Yash untangling was symbolic.It started with Yash was doing is work and when Aarthi says why it's not opening then only Yash helps her.This tells me that until and unless Aarthi says something or at least give a hint to Yash,he'll not be able to do anything.I think,now Aarthi will surely call out Yash,not so soon,but when she will,Yash will be the one to sort out that Divorcee truth mess just like he opened Aarthi's chain today or whatever you call,taht was also becoming kinda suffocating for Aarthi just like this lie.and before that he looked at her for a long time,this tells me that first he'll try to understand the situation and then react.He'll finally be able to solve the problem and just like he gave the necklace in Aarthi's hand,he is going to ask Aarthi to give her final decision,whether she wants to go back to Prashant or stay with him.

About the precap Dubey is a coward of the first rate.How many opportunities he got to tell the truth to Yash,but no,he was again there lying.So,I don't think he'll be able to do anything and tell Yash.That's all from me today.😊
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NOBODY SPEAKS THE TRUTH 
WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING 
THEY MUST HAVE

And such is the case of Shobha and Satyendra Dubey...They lied in order to get Aarti married to Yash Scindia, when Aarti found out about their deceit she wanted to tell the latter before proceeding with the wedding...Dubey emotionally blackmailed her into marrying Yash. 

They made her promise to never tell anyone about her being a divorcee and not a widow but when circumstances presented themselves  Aarti decides to tell Yash the truth but once again she's emotionally blackmailed into keeping quiet. 

When her ex-husband, Prashant who is suffering from cancer came back to Bhopal, the Dubeys were eager for her to tell Yash the truth without thinking about the consequences that Aarti will have to face in her married life. 

Just as Aarti was about to tell Yash the truth, they got sidetracked with the problem Vidhi & Paridi found themselves in...the Dubey once again took this opportunity to lie to Aarti when she left her most precious treasures in their care...Her children. 

While staying with the Dubeys, Satyendra & Shobha took Ansh to hospital to get tested in order for him to be P's bone-marrow donor without informing Aarti...But the latter recently found out about P's illness and wonders why the Dubeys lied to her. 

They had an opportunity to tell Yash the truth when he came looking for Aarti but instead of doing just that they lied again and then they cornered Aarti by revealing the whole truth regarding P's illness & Ansh being the one to save him. 

Aarti tells them that there is no way she making any decisions w/ consulting Yash first cause he has an equal right when it comes to Ansh's health given that he is his father in every sense...They once again resort to emotionally blackmailing her citing that she doesn't care if P dies cause she is happy with her husband and three kids. 

They know very well all the he!! Aarti has been through and  for Shobha to be the one to through that in her face was a very low blow...It just goes to show that whenever it was beneficial to them, it was alright for the truth to come out but the moment they feel that they won't be in the driver's seat anymore.

They lie, emotionally blackmail & manipulate everyone & every situation to fit their agenda.

NEVER LET 
A DESPERATE SITUATION
FORCE YOU TO MAKE 
A HASTE DECISION.

------------------------------------

It commences with Ansh telling Yash something in his ear while Aarti and the Dubeys are tensed...Dubey is worried that Aansh may have told Yash everything about P, they go inside the house just then Yash comes in with Ansh and Aarti.

Yash tells the Dubey to forgive him and that he understands his condition and that Aarti has told him everything leaving the Dubeys nervous. He goes on to say that he how much they love Ansh that despite Shobha being ill they took care of Ansh and instead of they telling the doc about Shobha not feeling well. The made Ansh their priority and got his stomachache treated...Oh my so Yash is still in the dark and Aarti ran with the story that the Dubeys told her but her story is true cause Ansh vaccination is due...I wonder if the poor kid isn't going to get a fever from all those needles he'll be getting 🤔...Really love how Yash consider the Dubeys as his parents 😃

Yash invites them to come stay at the SM until Shobha gets better but they refuse saying that they can't live at their daughter's in laws, it wouldn't look good, Yash insists but Aarti tells him not to impose his wishes upon them and to leave them be to which Yash finally agrees...Yash could sense that something was amiss but the way the Dubeys were acting and Aarti's silence but he didn't want to push it, I like that he invited them to stay w/ them as Aarti did a few days back...those two think alike when it comes to their dear ones 👏 👏 😳

Yash asks Ansh to go get his stuff as he's going home with them leaving the Dubeys worried, the former tells them that Ansh has a vaccination due tomorrow and that he'll see to it that he gets it...AarYa and Ansh leave.

Shobha and Dubey talk about the doctor's appointment tomorrow and wonder if Aarti will support them as she was standing there silently, Shobha tells Dubey that in spite of her silence Aarti let them know that she didn't tell Yash anything about P YET...They go on to say that they will know for sure tomorrow if she comes or not o the hospital with Ansh...Another opportunity gone and the Dubeys just stood silent leaving all the burden on Aarti and Ansh's shoulders, I kno that they are in a desperate situation but why not take that chance and tell Yash everything 😕 😕 😕

AarYa dn Ansh come home, boa stops them sending Ansh away into the room to go play with Paypal, she tells Aarti how embarrassed she was when everyone was asking her about Aarti and she couldn't tell them that the DIL of the house left the KC prayer to go to her dead husband's house...SP comes and shuts her up, he tells boa that she didn't look embarrassed on anxious he proceeds to remind her that Aarti was the pampered  of the family...SP tells boa that Gayatri is the one who's going to deal with Aarti, before leaving boa in self thought says that she will get her revenge later...Seriously I think that woman needs a hobby, the look Yash was giving boa were priceless...He really restricted himself from saying anything to her...I love the way my sly ox SP just shuts her up 😛 😃 ❤️

SP tells Aarti to act responsibly and to remember that she isn't alone anymore as she is carrying another life inside of her, and if she has to go out for something urgent to please inform a family member to avoid tension and worries...Aarti apologizes, SP tells Yash to take her to her room to get some rest...Awww SP is just a sweetheart 😳 I'm really scared about his reaction when the truth comes out...I know he'll be crushed but since he and Yash are the only two that really understand her emotions I hope he thinks things through before taking any drastic measure like telling her that he will never trust her again  

Aarti is in her room she's taking off her jewelry, she remembers Shobha's words telling her about being the only one to save P, she walks over to the bed but is lost in thoughts wondering what to do...Yash comes into the room, sees her in a trance...He gets her attention by telling her that Ansh has an appointment with the doc tomorrows AM at 10 o'clock, she says ok...Oh aarti my heart is breaking for her all I want to do is wrap my arms around her and tell her that everything doing to be okay and that her suffering will end soon 😭 😭 😭 

Seeing that something is bothering her, Yash asks her is everything alright she replies yes...he asks her to change and get some rest, he goes out the room while he's looking for something in the wardrobe, Aarti is trying to take off her necklace but it gets stuck...Yash upon seeing that goes to help her out, Aarti in self thought says that she'll have to put on a normal face so Yash doesn't see that she's upset while Yeh Dil Hai plays in the background...I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Aarti but Yash can senses that something is bothering you why don't you share the load with him instead of carrying it all on her shoulders?   

Yash helps her take it off, he hands it to her and tells her that keeping her problem to herself only doubles her worries and if she shares it they can find a solution together ...he asks her what's wrong as he is there with her and that together they can solve anything that life throws at them, Aarti looks at him w/ admiration and gratitude...before they can continue they talk Yahs gets a call, he tells her that he has to take it cause it's urgent, Aarti in self thought says that she is dying to share her problem with him but she can't even if she wants to...WHAT???? Okay I'm seriously dying here and my heart is breaking for AarYa, this is really the last layer that is coming off and just like an onion the last one is the toughest because it burns your eyes the most...This is AarYa's trial of fire and my goodness it's gonna be a hard one 😭 😭 and i'm eager for it all to unfold 😃

The next AM, Yash and SP are going through some business files when Pratik and Pankaj come and announces that they are heading to the court concerning Pari's case, SP tell them fine and wishes them luck...Boa comes and tells Yash to go with them to give them moral support since he was the one that got Pari out on bail , Yash says no he has to take Ansh to get his vaccination done...Boa goes on to SP that Aarti can take Ansh to the doc and that Yash's presence sill be more needed at the courthouse, SP gives his consent while Yash agrees saying that he'll talk to Aarti...Boa is self talk says that she'll will do everything in her power to keep AarYa from spending time together and that Aarti a widow should suffer solitude like she is...Arrrggghhh come on boa can't you come up with another song than that 😡 😡 😡 it's really getting old but once again you will be playing reverse cupid to Aarya again so thank you in advance for your meddling 😛 😆 😆

At the hospital, Dubey comes and tells Shobha that the doctor is ready and he asks her how long will Aarti take to come to the hospital, Shobha replies that she'll call her to find out.

Aarti is sitting in her room lost in thougths, remembering Shobha's pleads and Yash's promise to never hide anything from one another, Ansh comes running into the room and brings Aarti back to the present...He tells her that he got ready on his own, she tells him good job by his shirt is on wrong she changes it, Ansh tells her that's he's scared to go to the hospital she replies that he's a big boy right and she asks him to go freshen up...Aww Ansh is so adorable the way he brings a smile to his parents face whenever they are down especially Aarti is so cute ❤️ I think that Ansh expressing his fear of going to hospital might mean that something is going to happen maybe not with Ansh but Aarti with all the stress she is under now, I can totally see her collapsing while in the hospital   

Aarti's cell is ringing and she is hesitant to pick it up but she finally does and it's Shobha calling, asking her when is she coming, the latter goe on to tell the former that P has already been admitted to the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and that they are only waiting for Ansh to come, she doesn't get any response from Aarti so she asks her again when is she coming...oh Shobha couldn't you at least asked Aarti how she is feeling this AM and if everything is alright instead you just jumped down her throat with questions well I guess your son is your priority now...Poor Aarti is in such dilemma, I just wished she would let her guard down with Yash and open up to him 😔 😭 😭

PRECAP: Shobha is asking Aarti if she's coming, the latter sees someone coming into the room so she hangs her the call leaving Dubey angry...He tells Shobha that if Aarti doesn't come today that he'll tell everything to Yash, Shobha is upset and shocked...Please Dubey is just all talk, he's a coward he will not do such thing instead he'll let Shobha do the job for him...I'm sorry but you guys had lots of opportunity to tell Yash the truth and if you didn't then I don't see you doing it ever *RME* 

A very emotional episode for me, the turmoil and anguish Aarti is going through and the sense that she has to do it alone because of the lie concerning her divorce status was just heartbreaking 😭 😭 😭

Kratika Sengar & Gurmeet Choudhary were phenomenal ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️...KS portrayal of Aarti's inner turmoil was mind blowing and GC portrayal of concerned Yash trying to get his wife to open up to him was beautifully done 👏 👏 👏...I can't tell you guys how much I love those two actors IMO no one would ever play Aarti and Yash like KS & GC...Those roles were made for them ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

P.S: Sorry for the delay, I took a nap or should I say I fell asleep in front on the tv 🤢 😆...Hope you guys will enjoy my late take! 

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks jyo...missed you so much!! 🤗

seriously im not scared of the way he blackmails i think it a right decision if dubey tells yash ...dont throw chappals at me!! because i know he woudnt dare to tell yash ..he willl chicken out!!! 😆 also if if dubey tells him the truth yash might be angry with aarti but he might not allow for BMT..thats dubey's pov...so yea chill guys 😎 
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

at last!
Nice title Jyo, glad to see u back... 😳

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Doing what is right at the wrong time, is the toughest thing a person can do. Especially when it involves your loved ones. It is a battle between your perceptions and emotions..

Aarti is in a dilemma whether to allow the Dubeys for Ansh Bone Marrow transplant in order to save Prashant without informing YAsh or tell the truth to Yash, then leave the decision to him...

Aarti is confused, very very confused. She don't know what to do...
She don't know what to decide. Coz she think that once she get the decision, either of them will get hurt. And she 's afraid for that to happen, she don't want to loose any of them.

How can she hide it to Yash now when all this time, what he's always uttering is about trust? He didn't even know the divorce truth yet, how can she say about the BMT.
And now that she's going to reveal the truth, the Dubey's suddenly stop her to do it. They even blackmailing her.
Poor Aarti!

If only she had told Yash about being a divorcee a long time ago, before knowing about the illness. Although she tried, but she failed. If only time permits. Then it will be easy for her to face it. No one will get hurt.
But it's too late, she has no choice.

I can't blame any of them for being "selfish" as what some have said.. Oopps, is it the right term for this?.. I guess not! Coz they're not doing it for themselves but for someone whom they love.
Dubey's are doing it for the sake of Prashant, Aarti is doing it for the sake of Yash and Ansh... And everyone has good reason for this.

Prashant is dying anytime, and Shobha being a mother, will do her best just to save her son. So the Dubey's are forcing Aarti to allow the BMT, they even plead to her.
But Aarti can't take anymore the lies that she's hiding with Yash, the guilt is eating her. And for her, he has the right to know all this things. Coz it's about Ansh too, their Ansh.

Seeing the progress of the story, it is obvious that the truth will soon to come out, either be the divorce lie or the BMT truth. But knowing CVs, we can't be really sure for that.

Expect the unexpected for them, right??

So for me, the possibility of Yash confession is still there.

Just a thought came to my mind, what if Aarti will be the one who will admit to the hospital, then Ansh vaccination will get postpone or they might ask the Dubey's to be with Ansh. So the chance of BMT might happen without Aarti and Yash knowledge..
And on the other side, Aarti's 3 weeks have lapsed and because of Aarti's too much stress, the doctor might tell about the decision of aborting the baby. Of course Aarti won't agree, but Yash will insist, if that will make Aarti safe. They will argue, then confession burst out!!!
Well, it's just a thought, might not happen..

Wonder what will be the big surprise that CVs have in store for us.
Am sure it's gonna be a good one, am still trusting them...

Are they going to reveal the Prashant/ BMT truth for the 200th, and Yash confession on PV 1 year anniversary?? Or vice versa..
What if Yash already knew about the lies??? Hmm, another big surprise!!!

Again, let's just wait and see... 😳

That's all for me now, sorry for the rumbling, just hope it made sense...

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi jyo!
So good to see u opening DC!!
Lovee u and missing u!
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great tittle Jyo 👍🏼

BTW I know you're not back 100% YET but it's a delight to see you opening the thread..You've been missed 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Chalo all come in here ..dont sit in old DC ,... lets all rock it today 😎