Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

@Morris, 

I agree, in PV land its been only few days. I always keep this in mind and give the characters time to figure out things. That is why in my takes most of the time I do not blame the characters for instantly not doing something they are supposed to do. 

I also agree with your point about Aarti never opening up to Yash. Aarti had the advantage of living among people who knew Yash. Her being in love with Yash is a moot point. She would have always come to know about Yash's past life irrespective of her feelings for him because everyone in Scindia house was ready to ram things about Yash down Aarti's throat constantly. But Yash on the other hand had no one to provide him with such info about Aarti. But that does not mean he shouldn't find out either. Again, here I think being in love is a moot point. To me romantic love shouldn't be a factor in wanting to know about a person who is part of your life and who is going to play an immense role in how your daughters are going to be brought up. 

I personally analyze the individual characters but look at all their situations and obstacles they have had to pass from a bird's eye view. So in that respect, there might be situations here and there where one character is more at fault or emotionally weaker than the other character but on the whole for me both Yash and Aarti are equally responsible for the way they behave to each other and for many of the events that have unfolded. 

Aarti hasn't opened up to Yash and one cannot expect him to do all the work in unraveling the woman she is. Correct. But that should not be an excuse for why Yash hasn't shown much interest in Aarti either. 

@Anonee, That table was brilliant. What a perfect way to show how flawed these two individuals are and just  how precious the two of them are. Thank you for that. I hope you get better soon. 

@Kadeen, very interesting post my friend. Loved the orphan bit. All orphans need not be that way but I have come across so many that have learnt to deal with things just through trial and error as opposed to having a constant someone to guide them. It is amazing how differently they reason out emotions connected with various situations. Dubeys have done a lot for Aarti but I feel it is now that she is finally going to learn how to deal with things in an emotionally healthy way because of Yash's positive influence. 

Edited by angake - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kadeen: ah !  so well said.
loved ur insight into aarti's psyche.

agreed on the dubey front too.

its not the first time mr.d has resoted to manipulation.
during aarti's pv it was for aarti n ansh's good and this time it is for prashanth.

but does the end justify the means?????
not so sure myself

one doubt what explanation did the scindia family give for preferring 
a widow over a divorcee???

Deepti1808 thumbnail
kirthi: ah we r back discussing yash's lack of curiosity r we
ita he has to be concerned about the history of the person he has married irrespective of whether he loves her or not.

even if i am ok with his lack of interest so far i want him to atleast now make up for it

ok now i dont think he has to beat about the bush either he can approach aarti again directly.
now that the dynamics of their relationship has changed he should atleast try again.

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Kirthi Di: I didn't mean to generalise all orphans. I was only looking at it from the context of Aarti's orphanhood. Children in general learn to clam up as a reaction to another's action. It is something that is inherently hard to break out of. That is perhaps how I should have phrased it.

@Deep Di: Long time no interact (yes my fault). I don't think the end ever justifies the means, but I would be a hypocrite if I held onto to that firmly- after all I smile like a buffoon when Yash flirts with Aarti and the Dubeys are the reason she's with him.😆 Atleast now I can actually enjoy the flirting because he's no longer coming across as a callous gadha who is sending mixed signals. Ironically, Aarti can't enjoy it.😛

I think the Scindia's preferred a widow because at the time they held the general perception that making a marriage work was the woman's job and if said woman is a divorcee, then she must have done something wrong; or she didn't do enough to keep her "man" around. Generations of ingrained words tend to shape our perceptions of many things.

EDIT: At the time of the marriage, Yash would probably have thought that learning about Aarti's marriage after she had made it obvious that she didn't want to share the details, would be a sign of interest. God forbid the Yash Scindia should show interest in a woman's past after a non-verbal refusal...Arpita ki bhoot might feel betrayed.🤔 On a serious note, he was lost in Arpitaland and unless it directly involved Arpita or the girls, he would not have made an effort to pursue the matter. Now that he's officially interested in Aarti her silence will drive him crazy. We saw how he acted in the car when he wanted to know what she wasn't telling him.😉 People,it's been what? Perhaps one and a half PVweeks since Yash officially became interested in Aarti? Relax darlings🤗

Off into stalker mode again. Have a good eve all😊

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

kirthi: ah we r back discussing yash's lack of curiosity r we

@Deepti, looks like it  ðŸ˜†although I think I am done. Like you said, falling in love shouldn't be the only criteria for wanting to know more about a person especially when that person plays such an influential role in the well being of your children and I am saying this in respect to both Yash and Aarti.

I was going 'ditto' to every word of yours. The dynamics have surely changed. 

angake thumbnail
No Kadeen I know you weren't generalizing. I was just putting down my own thoughts based on my own experiences. I know two friends in my own personal life, who have such clarity in the way the think through things and process emotions. But then I have come across a lot whose processing ability just leaves you astounded. ðŸ˜’
Deepti1808 thumbnail
to tell u the truth when bua brought in the word swargvaasi pati i was like finally finally yash will start thinking about the past
but nooo he even has a FB in the car about those words but still he is not curious
and what is annoying is that if he seriously does not care y did he not stop bua's rant
he just stood there
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited the ;previous post in a short reply.

@Deep Di: He cares but like Aarti he greatly respects his elders. He would not step down to Bhua's level nor insult her since she is his aunt. 

@Kirthi Di: Ohhh...My bad.😳 I've never come into contact with orphans on a personal level, but I do know that for my friends and I we each had some particular thing (childhood related) that made us introverts in the way we processed and expressed ourselves. As warm as I may be here you'd find it hard pressed to elicit a smile or a hug out of me in the real world🤣.
Deepti1808 thumbnail
kadeen: he was indeed a callous gadha sending out mixed signals was he not.lol
had we had a self talk or some agitation shown during the abuse i would hv been ok with yash staying mum out of respect but his calmness bordered on indifference to me. was it yash or GC's fault i dont know
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning All!!!

Just posted something in MF...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3296977#69677114

****Be back after going through the past pages***