Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Kirthi, Kadeen, Anonee, Deepti, Asha, Angel, Ria, Morris, Anitu...Fantastic discussion!!πŸ‘ Sometimes it's so self-satisfying just to read through the various viewpoints and absorb the perspectives from various angles.😊

@Zet: G'morn pal!!!...Had a great time at the wedding. It was a friend's nephew's wedding reception...and all the close friends were there...What I mean is since it was not a clan wedding, one didn't have to mind the p's and the q'sπŸ˜‰...hence it was total masti.πŸ˜ƒ

How's your weekend so far? Stay smiling...love ya...πŸ€—

@Anonee: Thank you...And a Big WOW and a standing ovation for that thought-provoking chart. I admire your analytical thought process...Bravo!πŸ‘

Edit: Congratulations on the color change!!!πŸ‘ Here's to many more wonderful posts...
Get well soon.

@Shobha: Superb WUπŸ‘...especially that part on Aarti's introspection. Nod, nod to all of that.

@Morris: Fab analysis...respect your pov there. πŸ‘There were some very interesting points you came up with.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Good Morning all...

@Indu: Good AM Bud...Happy to hear that you had loads of fun at the wedding πŸ˜ƒ

My weekend is bittersweet, I got to see Twilight last night at the same time my nana ended up in the hospital because her BP was too high πŸ˜” but all is good now thank goodness 

I know that today is golf day so have a fab one and keep on smiling as well...Love you more πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG you made me cry again w/ your very touching and beautiful post from Aayu to his/her dad πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...I have to agree with the little one that both of them need Yash right now, cause only his strength an help them out and Aayu wanna come into this world...Aarti fight for him/her now it's Yash' turn πŸ˜Š

@Kadeen: Wow wicked awesome post Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...It's good to see that you came out of stalker mode πŸ˜‰

@All: MARVELOUS Discussions πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Happy sunday Funday Lovelies!!!!!
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@wonderful debate going on in DC.  loved all the back and forth chat...nice after a long tiring day at work with young kids...

@anonee nice table listing out the faults and goodness of the lead pair...they are a beautiful couple aren't they...love them with all their faults, makes them more human and not superhuman beings...

@ssroomani - i was also thinkng of why yash did not think back on how arti wanted to tell him about a truth of her life,,..but then i thought when vidhi and pratiek forgot to tell yash that arti was searching  for him within a few minutes of her disappearnce, how can yash remember after all it was a few days back...lots of things have happenened and arti has not brought that point back up again...

Just like everyone else's thoughts i agree that both ARYA are at fault for not finding out about each other more.  Initially yash really did not care about arti the wife, all she was to him was his kids' mom, thats it.   Only now he has started paying attention to herminutely..and has started noticing when she is troubled...Arti also has had many chances to tell him the truth, she has always tried at inopportune moments being interrupted all the time, but still could have told him.  After all the mittals have to consider the tv drama element as well...the truth has to be revealed in a dramatic way...I was hoping arti would talk in her sleep saying forgive me yashji forgive me...and toss around restlessly and since yash hardly sleeps he would know something really deep is troubling her...but ofcourse that did not happen. 

Now i am wondering
--how he would learn the truth?
--would he know it before bmt or after?
--where would he learn it at the hospital at home or where?
--after the initial shock how would he react?
---------self destructive as before?
---------kick arti out? after yelling and screaming at her?
---------would he just be quiet and ponder as to why she did what she did??? like he said during kc
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Meena: Congratz on the color change Dear and I hope you're feeling much better πŸ€—
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
almelu: sleep talk by aarti would be fab.
they should include it hope cvs r stalking.lol

yeah the million dollar question how y finds out n what will be his reaction?

the timing is crutial here as we have aayu's life at stake.

can they hurry up wih the operation pls just want the baby to be safe in all the chaos the adults r about to create.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Me in ARYA dreamland:
As I was seeing some caps of our beloved arya and thinking back on the absolute desolate look on arti's face after kc and the brilliant confession kinda by our yashbabu, I really am waiting for the day, after all the revealing, anger, drama and everythingelse, when our yash takes arti in his warm embrace and comforts her and hides her from all trouble and protects her from evilness like bua, p, dubeys and everything else.  I just want arti to break down completely in his embrace and let him care for her like she needs to be cared.  It is  high time she gets someone just for her who will always be on her side and with her during the journey of life come what may.  I am waiting for the time when yash will hold her tight and look at her with utmost love (which gc does brilliantly with his eyes). 

Edited by Alamelu - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai dayya alamelu u put up the best caps of aarya.
so totally into each other with not a care in the world.

dreamy dreamy stuff.

EDIT hey but i am easy to please
being a self confessed romance junkie and all plus u r talking about my fav tv screen pair so there
Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonee

Below I have compared some of the qualities that I perceive in Yash/Aarti

Yash

Aarti

Behavioral/psyche issues were/are overt

Probable reason:  Laadla beta of wealthy parents

Psyche issues were/are hidden

Probable reason:  Orphan not raised as laadli

Confident of his place in society and assured of approval

Insecure need to seek approval and praise to know that "she fits in" with adoptive society

Wealthy parents so secure roots

No personal wealth.

Relies on personal talents and skill

Lives with parents

Lived with in-laws who knowing her weaknesses manipulated her to their advantage (Note not disputing that at times they used the same manipulative tactics for her benefit).

Drama baaz and G3's pet

Edit: Not always a drama queen.

Seeks approval by pleasing people - even goes so far as to not consider whether what she does will help her in the long run

Deals with internal conflicts by demonstrating self-injurious/destructive behavior

Deals with internal conflicts by avoidance and consciously forgetting unpleasant memories

When down - takes a while to rise up.  Thoughtful optimist

When down - dusts herself and picks up immediately.  Natural optimist

Upright and straightforward

Upright and straightforward

Loves his children, family and of a very giving nature

Loves her children, family and of a very giving nature

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this!
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Zet, anonee, Indu, Alamelu for responding to my post and all those who liked it...πŸ€—...great discussions going on!  

Deepti, I thought of you when Yash spoke to Aarti about his feeling bad for his previous behaviour...we two are the ones who wanted it most...it is still not up to what I wanted, but I am ready to accept this now and hope to get some more with FBs later on in the story!   πŸ˜›

I think Yash is getting more and more pissed off with Boa and her anti-Aarti stance...someday he is going to burst out for sure...it is just out of respect for her that he has kept his cool until now!  πŸ˜ƒ

Next week we will have everyone playing games at the hospital...Hide and Seek, Tag, and Here We Go Around the Mulberry Bush!    πŸ˜†    So many things could happen:

Ansh vaccination

Ansh kidnapping for BMT by Dubey

BMT procedure

Aarti fainting  with/without MC

Yash arriving and stopping the BMT

Prashant going critical, forcing a decision on BMT

etc., etc...

It is going to be an exciting week!   πŸ˜Š
Edited by ssroomani - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
The twilIght is setting in, for,

But us two, also getting immersed in to passion.

No possibility to wait for the morrow, lest a day is prevented being.

The flowers, the fruits and their juices, the flowing waters, all suggest succumbing to desire.

After all who will be unwilling if the other is willing

To ask for what you want, is the beauty of love

It is as-if my duty to give when asked by you.

The joy of love is as-if a right of both the lovers (POST Marriage)

Whoever it may be to ask, it only celebrates youth.

AARYA Romance  Next week Tensed filled episodes so enjoy

Two lovers singing dancing and dreaming about their future who are going to unite in the marital bliss " Ange maalai mayyakam yaarukkaga" The twilIght is setting in, for,

Film Ooty varai uravu
Lyric Kannadassan
Nice melodious song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku1Ek0yaex0

Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago