Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends , the IBN7
did Yash say maybe he knows about Aarti's past ?
please do let me know
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Not going to write in detail today...😊...because I read the DC and find most of you have said all that is to be said and I don't want to be repetitive, but still...here goes: πŸ˜³

I do not like what the Dubeys are doing because they are doing it behind Yash's back.   What stopped them from telling Yash about Prashant earlier?  Why did they stop Aarti from telling Yash every time she showed an inclination to do so?   If they are feeling pressed for time now and the BMT has become urgent, is it not their own fault?   I understood the Dubeys when Dubey was forcing Shobha to tell Aarti.  That was the right way to go about it.  Sure it would create ripples in her life, even a storm, but then there was time to deal with the problems!  Shobha hesitated so much until things came to a head and now she emotionally blackmails Aarti to consent for BMT without telling Yash!   That is selfish and wrong!   The way she said "what do you care about my son as long as you are happy with your family.." that was the lowest they could fall!   If Yash had not landed at Dubey house on KC night, they would have let Aarti go after persuading her to keep Ansh with them and gone ahead with the BMT without telling either Aarti or Yash.   I understand their wanting to save Prashant, and if Ansh BM is the only cure, they should have been frank with Aarti and Yash...to keep quiet and then blackmail Aarti to consent without telling Yash...that is really selfish of them!   Whatever they may do later to put Aarti's life right, they cannot be forgiven for doing this.  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘

As far as Aarti is concerned, she is not raising her voice because of the weight of the debt the Dubeys keep pushing at her.   From personal experience I know how difficult it is to get out such a situation, it takes a lot of courage to say "to he!! with you" to someone who has done a lot for you when you were down and out , but who makes it a point to push it in your face at moments when you are vulnerable.    That is what is happening to Aarti.  I said in an earlier DC that I would be really angry with Aarti if she consented for BMT without telling Yash, but I find I cannot be that angry, but disappointed...not after the way the Dubeys pulled the strings!   Yet there comes a moment (as it happened to me too) when you realize that enough is enough and Aarti is poised at that point with Yash's constant assurances.   She needs to take the step  now and tell him the truth.   I think that is why she is silent...she is weighing her choices...she has not yet told Yash but she has not given her yes to Dubeys either.   I was really happy that they took Ansh home with them and she told Yash not to force the Dubeys to come with them.  I somehow feel she will not consent to the BMT, but yet it might take place under her protest and without Yash's knowledge due to some action on Dubey's part...Because P needs to survive for the story to have interesting tracks ahead!   I am going to suspend my judgement of Aarti until I see what is going to happen in the coming week!   But whatever happens, the way Dubeys are going about it is wrong, though their wanting to save their son is understandable.

Interesting discussion on sidelining of Yash in the show and why he is not doing anything to find out!   In one way,  I agree with this opinion.   He realizes something is worrying Aarti that she is not sharing with him.  Maybe he assumes it is Dubeys financial situation and is prompting Aarti to open up and tell him so that he can help.   But there was something else that should have made him more alert and try to find out what is troubling Aarti.  Just before the police turned up at SM,  Aarti had called him to the room and said she wants to tell him "meri zindagi ki ek badi sach".   They were interrupted and he never again asked her what she wanted to tell him.  Why?   Why does he not connect the dots and ask her outright if that is what is troubling her and to tell him what it is?  He has told her in every possible roundabout way that he will share her burden, but since she is hesitant, why  not ask a straightforward question? πŸ˜•  It is just possible that Aarti will blurt out the truth then.  I agree that he is very unlikely to think her worry is linked to her first husband.  But he knows she should be kept stress-free to have the operation if necessary and so should he not have remembered that birthday night and ask what it was she wanted to tell him and whether that is what is worrying her now?   πŸ˜•

On an aside, what I loved most in yesterday's episode was how Papa S shut up Maya...he is the only sensible person in that family I feel...someone who has his head screwed on right!  πŸ˜›

I just wanted to write a short take but it turned out to be quite long!  πŸ˜†  DC ka side effects!  πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the discussions on the DC today...even if I don't agree with all the posts!  Glad I am able to read the DC completely nowadays without skipping posts!  πŸ˜Š

Good night all...(or rather good whatever time of the day it is!)  πŸ€—

PS:  Naeema, thank you for all the lovely songs you post.  I know Tamil just a bit and so I never took much interest in Tamil songs, but now you are inspiring me to listen to them! πŸ˜Š
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@anonee(Meena): Thanks for the reply posts. πŸ˜Š
No, am not an orphan. I understand your views. Its just that we are seeing what we wanted to see and stand by our opinions. Yes, I agree all these are our interpretations only on seeing the scenes based on the way we perceive. Please take care of your health. πŸ€—

@Asha: Thanks for agreeing. πŸ˜Š

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Pearl: awww back at you in triple Dear *muah* xox...Goodnight and Sleep well πŸ€—

@Meena: Anytime Sweetie you just take care of that cold of yours πŸ€—

@Shobs: Excellent take Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aarti is in such dilemma that only a miracle in the form of Yash getting to know the truth can save, onone hand she has the ppl who were by her side through thick and thin for years and then there is her husband who wants her to share with him the burden she's carrying but she's afraid cause she doesn't know how to tell him about Ansh's BM or how he will take the divorce lie...she's stuck between a rock and a hard place

Off to the movies to watch The twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part2...Catch you guys in the AM.

Happy Discussions Everyone πŸ€—
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My thoughts after seeing yesterday's episode but not completely related to it. This is just what I felt about the characters based on the scenes shown. 

To save your child you will be ready to do anything. Thats what Dubeys are doing. (Though I still disagree with their approach). I found many similarities between Aarthi and Shoba yesterday. Shoba was ready to consider Prashant as 'died' when she felt Aarthi was the victim and she wants to give strength to Aarthi to proceed with her new life(eventhough on the base of a lie). Today Aarthi is not shown to consider for Ansh (and also the stress on unborn) since she's thinking about Prashant's cancer and Dubeys. Most of the people had a problem that Shoba was not 'real' due to the manner she chose Aarthi that time whereas they could still identify with Aarthi's dilemma between Prashant(Dubeys) and Ansh(Yash). The reason being given as she is in a dilemma since she loves her people. Dubeys made their decision and Aarthi is yet to decide. Shoba was in a big dilemma to take Ansh as donor(she was even worrying about the test since he is a small child) and she tried to talk to Aarthi so many times. But her son's deteriorating health in front of her eyes made her to choose the easier option though its wrong. Aarthi will also choose one tomorrow based on her priority. If she reveals the divorcee truth to Yash and asks for his permisssion to give Ansh, its right else she once again is making a mistake. 

Everytime Aarthi does something out of her 'majboori', I see excuses/reasons for justifying her behavior. Aarthi tried to tell the divorcee truth to Yash and Shoba tried to tell the Prashant truth to Aarthi. Not much difference in the situations but the treatment for both the characters has a vast difference. Sometimes, I feel the excuse being given to Aarthi bcos she's the lead and everyone else are side characters. How many times Aarthi tried to tell the truth before Ansh kidnapping fiasco - ok, I understand the situations at Scindias did not allow her. After Ansh kidnapping fiasco(I hope this happened by one month of their marriage), Yash was angry with Prateek(his 'chote'/his favorite Scindiya) knowing Pari's working truth is hidden. She saw that but she want to talk to Shoba before telling Yash. But once again whatever happened at Dubeys' place made her to decide she has 'no past'. She started by getting herself knowing the likes/dislikes of Scindia people and she want them to accept/trust her as one of their own by making them happy by her actions. However she was asked, she would not have spoken about her past. What will she speak when she believes there is nothing present(no past). Even when she came to know that Prashant is the Lalitpur savior from Ansh, she told Shoba on phone that she's going to reveal the truth to Yash. Had Shoba told her that she will make sure Prashant will never interfere Aarti-Ansh's life, I can assure you she would have postponed the truth disclosing mission. Yes, yes, I know she would have told Yash anyhow but she would have taken her own 'sweet' time since her Shoba Ma is by her side and there is nothing urgent to do that immediately. I think I read in some post sometime back 'Its not like truth is kept hidden. Its coming out'. Thats what am saying too. Truth is coming out due to the situations and these situations force her to let it out. Not bcos she wants to do it by herself. I seriously could not accept the time she chose to reveal the truth. That man said I am tired and having headache. So she suggested to apply balm and massage his head. Is this a small matter like losing your precious family jewel somewhere (sorry I forgot she did that too at the pharmacy 😳)? That it does not matter even if he sleeps and she can tell later. The situation is so sensible that this will affect her family of six badly specially Ansh/Aayu.   

Yesterday I was quite confused/disappointed/surprised with Aarthi's reactions after knowing Dubeys decided Ansh as donor without her knowledge. If an appointment is fixed the next day for BMT of Prashant(even if its some test procedure only) and Ansh is needed there, its clear that Ansh was tested for match previously. I am even ok with the time she was at Dubeys that she did not think about Ansh bcos her mind was filled with the concern for Prashant and Yash/Dubeys words.(I am not fine with this actually but am ready to ignore giving an excuse as her initial shock). There is something called maternal instinct. There is a saying 'Once you become a mother everything/everyone else takes a backseat in your priority'. After going home, she had the entire night to think for Ansh. Leave Yash, leave Dubeys - the person who is needed and should be mentally prepared for the treatment is little Ansh. Aarthi mostly shows her emotions when things go beyond control. But this time is not the one to be lenient with her usual behavior. She knows Dubeys will take Prashant for BMT the next day to the hospital. I would have been happy if she called Shoba sometime at night asking them to postpone that appointment bcos she cant do that without informing Yash. As parents, they both have the right and duty to discuss with the doctor on the needs and the consequences on Ansh if he is the donor. She could have disconnected the call without listening for Shoba's further dialogues or repeated her stance even if Shoba says something instead of being quiet when Shoba called from hospital. I feel it was not right to take a patient to ICU without being the assurance of having the donor. Whether we like the person or not, the patient would have been subjected to food/medicine/sedatives before taking him to the ICU. And after that if the doctors know the donor is unavailable thats not right by Dubeys/hospital as well as it may have further adverse effect on the patient's health. If she wants everytime an extreme situation to push her to take a decision, this is just not one of the usual situations. This involves 4 lives - Prashant, Ansh as well as her health condition which is directly responsible for Aayu's growth. If Yash would have listened to her call with Shoba, let it be. She wants a situation everytime to take a decision and atleast if she's forced to, she would have told it to Yash. I know no use to think of that now since its already morning and BMT will not happen(atleast I hope). But just wanted to mention how sensitive things are being handled insensibly.  

I dont know whether this is how things are done for drama. I understand its required but only problem is the character consistency for all other characters(Yash/Dubeys/Scindias) is maintained whatever be the situation(black, white or grey) through their scenes. The way Aarthi's scenes are presented most of the times look very lame and unacceptable to me. I am not supporting any character here. I am just telling the person has to take the responsibility for his/her actions instead of blaming others/situations everytime. I will be happy if they show that way instead of painting it as sacrifice. Please note nowhere I am saying things happening with Aarthi is right and I also dont think that as right. My perception on the scenes shown, thats all.

I just want to let my thoughts out. πŸ˜ƒ Now am ready for both bouquets and brickbats. πŸ˜†

Have a great day everyone. πŸ˜Š

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ssroomani and morris

Good job in posting your views of the situation. 

I guess we have to just and watch and see how the story unfolds!
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey ppl!!! missed me??!!πŸ˜ƒ
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Oh god yash still doesn't know abt this πŸ€’ CVs are sticking they will lose viewers just let someone tell him fast cuz I can't take this anymore😑
Kesha_H. thumbnail
ok ppl i'm gng now might not see for mayb another 2 weeks ok bye now😭
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aarti's orphan background and  mentality is mentioned like a talisman, but do we properly consider it?

An orphan usually learns from a young age that no one wants to hear their thoughts or feelings. Even if they find someone they can trust - another orphan, an adoptive parent- the person eventually leaves them via circumstances or choices. Telling a secret when one has learnt to be close mouthed for survival is not as easy as saying ek, do, tiin ya one, two, three. Forgetting that built in defense mechanism, a man's life depends on her words and Yash's response. Her adoptive parents' reputation depends on her words and the perception of the "hearers- of- the secret." And then let's not forget that this is the man who "sired" Ansh, will refusing the transplant be another case of her being selfish? Will allowing the transplant also be selfish? In both instances lives will be destroyed and in the process one option will still leave her with something- her adoptive parents on one hand and her husband and saasural on the other hand. So in the end she will still be considered selfish and deceptive. Every coin has a flip side.

As for the Dubeys, when does desperation move from justifiable to repulsive?

Is a man who kills another human being to give his son a heart donor any more concerned for his child than the man who prays and holds his son's hand until a donor is found? No one is right or wrong in their concern, but there is right or wrong in the choices they make in reaction to the circumstances.
Thread marker..don't mind me.😊 Phir milenge
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago