Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
chaitra, that FB link doesn't work!

did you guys hear this interview with the same UK dj yesterday:  http://soundcloud.com/360maddy/barun-sobti-interview-on

dude really needs to shut up and not give any interviews for a while.  again lots of 'i don't knows'.  😛  says he needs break for his mental and physical health.  tyres all the way.
Edited by cagirl - 11 years ago
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: cagirl

chaitra, that FB link doesn't work!

did you guys hear this interview with the same UK dj yesterday:  http://soundcloud.com/360maddy/barun-sobti-interview-on

dude really needs to shut up and not give any interviews for a while.  again lots of 'i don't knows'.  😛  says he needs break for his mental and physical health.  tyres all the way.

I dont have words to describe how I felt hearing his latest interviews. 

cagirl thumbnail
mekah, agree.  the guy has nothing to say, so he shouldn't keep coming on air making a fool of himself.
abracadabra thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

Ok, so besides the fact that people are really good at stalking..my real question is about the girls finding this cute.

How are baby pictures of a star  worthy?

To me, its kind of sick and pedophile-ish. Sorry. 

Mehak.. Don't ask me..😆  The minute i found it, i had to share it here 😆 Poor fellow.. He is just another baby there.. LOL!
cagirl thumbnail
oh, and again it's apparent that bhaiya doesn't care about this role...that it's just a job, wouldn't care if someone else played ASR, i couldn't understand what he said right after that, too much mumbling. each interview he gives, he's just further sabotaging his reputation in the industry.  i used to like his humble, down to earth attitude, but he's now coming off as over confident and ungrateful - his attitude just rubs me the wrong way. 
abracadabra thumbnail
Ami, when did he give that interview?
cagirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Ami, when did he give that interview?

yesterday!  the first one with that dj was last friday.
McNinja thumbnail
Ami, I agree. I was a huge fan but his interviews really rubbed me the wrong way. 

I have ranted about it enough but I completely agree. He came across ungrateful and arrogant.

"why would i be upset, its a job" "lets see how many fans i have after the show"

I mean, how about you try to connect with your phans and say you understand where theyre coming from but shit happens. Kind of like what Akshay did. 

Im not going to get into it cause I can go on but all I know is, screw him...now all the wrongs he's done, I am not forgiving. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
cagirl thumbnail
mehak - yep, me too, can rant all day about it, but it's not worth my while.

and this attitude is not new.  i remember there was a (SBB, SBS?) news segment back in feb or march where they asked him about how his days are and he said that it was boring:  he comes to set, gets a script, shoots scenes for 12 hrs, goes home and repeats the next day.  said that there was nothing interesting in his life. 

now, all of us at some point or another find our jobs boring - but i would never tell my clients and boss that i'm bored!  he's had this complaining attitude since quite a while and all for a job from which he achieved the heights of success, fame, fortune. 

and also, that video interview he gave during the filming of MAMR.  again, he came off as ungrateful about his ASR role.  and now all the recent interviews.

i liked him because he came off as a genuine and down to earth guy.  for me, arrogance is the biggest turn off, and that is how he comes off now.  have absolutely lost respect for him.  i'm not a spiteful person at all, but now really do hope that MAMR really bombs and he doesn't get any good bw or telly offers for awhile.  will teach him an important lesson.

Edited by cagirl - 11 years ago
HHBB to Ami, Mehak and anyone else who's online. I won't be online much today. Before I go I would just like to say that I completely agree with u both. In his last few interviews he does come off as arrogant and ungrateful.

He has no idea of the state of his die-hard fans now does he? In the interview he gave during shooting MAMR, he said anyone can play ASR. Really? His fans were stressed thinking that he may not return and in the midst of that he gives this insensitive statement.

And that NK interview just totally rubbed me the wrong way. He doesn't give two hoots about his fans. The people who are solely responsible for his success. And in that TOI article he said "My fans will understand" or something similar. And I remember him saying a couple months back that he doesn't believe in the concept of fans. Contradicting much? 
Edited by I_miss_Snakewa - 11 years ago