Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McNinja thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jules

Gud morning people!!

Whats the latest?

Jules what perfect timing. the latest is I don't care anymore.

Actually some people are talking about a meeting tomm and Friday but the chances of that being true are the same as the chances of Barun having an authentic English accent. 
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: McNinja

Jules what perfect timing. the latest is I don't care anymore.

Actually some people are talking about a meeting tomm and Friday but the chances of that being true are the same as the chances of Barun having an authentic English accent. 

😆 Hello Mehak 🤗

I know... from being furious with loonies I have come to a state of oblivious "I dont care"
God this is exhausting and half the dance happening in the main forum is nonsense!! People just want to give others false hope that something will happen and so are making up stories!!

Is the Sananya quitting story proven to be false?

McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: jules

According to Nisha it's false, she said she would double check. According to Zee news its false. But according to phangurl sahara it's true. so yeah.

I dont know where i was reading this or who said this, but someone was saying how all the phangurl craze is actually hurting Barun because its polarizing people like us who may have been interested in him staying but want him gone now after seeing the nonsensical drama created.

True words. 

jules thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

the problem is everyone has made him out to be the victim of this whole mess and honestly there is no way of knowing what went on behind the screen!!! So people have made it their personal vindicta to rescue him... I am just wondering if he wants to be rescued!!

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good morning all use the pm service effectively & i do not like stalkers the views of the thread just keep increasing
keep the conversation as if the stalkers are clueless please

edit when required too

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
JLES, Mehak... I think they need someone like us to see Ina different perspective,, than phanning  over him. And making him out to be a victimEdited by prabba - 11 years ago
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

good morning all use the pm service effectively & i do not like stalkers the views of the thread just keep increasing

keep the conversation as if the stalkers are clueless please

edit when required too

LOL tell me about it. I get random people PM'ing me about their take on random stuff we talk about and I'm like huh ðŸ˜²
jules thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabba

JLES, Mehak... I think they need someone like us to see Ina different perspective,, than phanning  over him. I am so over this guy... I want him gone ... Better not to have him disinterested ,and zero chemistry

The zero chemistry is appalling!!! These two at one one set the screen on fire and now!!!

Supports what I have been feeling though!!
As for the drama... I honestly want the show to end!! They really have no story to tell!!! But I want Gul to pay!!!
jules thumbnail
Ok so Sp seems to be telling callers that the new guy will play Arnav!!! They have changed their story... first the new guy was supp to play a new character and now he will play Arnav!!

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
[
The zero chemistry is appalling!!! These two at one one set the screen on fire and now!!!

Supports what I have been feeling though!!
As for the drama... I honestly want the show to end!! They really have no story to tell!!! But I want Gul to pay!!!
[/QUOTE]

Shoving Aarav in our face, come on at least give us some Arshi at the end of the show... Sheer nonsense.
Hope they all pay big time.
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago