Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Queen.Bee

ohh... thanks for telling... and arjun?? he doesnt lover her any more na??
😳
it would b good if u updated both simultaneously..  only my view.. u can decide acc. to u..😳

arjun liked roshni he was never in love with her and yes he has completely moved on
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice CS...
awesome start..cont soon..
thanks for the pm..
riushibabo thumbnail
intresting start...continue soon...
and plzzz pm me
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Loved it ...
Plz continue ... :)
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely start dear and CS
and yep so Riya for Arjun nah? thats why everyone is bringing these two
n as for your question, well you decide, you can work on both if you feel like
i'll wait for both updates😉 for each FF😊
butterfly7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

lovely start dear and CS

and yep so Riya for Arjun nah? thats why everyone is bringing these two
n as for your question, well you decide, you can work on both if you feel like
i'll wait for both updates😉 for each FF😊

thankyou...will be updating both the ff's tomorrow...
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
continue both simultaneously
loved both concepts
update soon plzzz
butterfly7 thumbnail
 NOTE:  I AM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS...MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING HENCE I AM NOT ABLE TO POST THE UPDATES OF MY FF'S BUT AS SOON AS THE PROBLEM WILL GET FIXED I WILL UPDATE...TILL THEN PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

LOVE YOU ALL
POOJA.B
butterfly7 thumbnail
I AM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS...MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING HENCE I AM NOT ABLE TO POST THE UPDATES OF MY FF'S BUT AS SOON AS THE PROBLEM WILL GET FIXED I WILL UPDATE...TILL THEN PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

hey guys finally my internet got fixed...i am so sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long...i'l try to post my updates more frequently from now on...thanks for bearing with me...really appreciate it.

CHAPTER 1

Riya came down and saw that everybody was gathered in the living room she said Namaste to her jeeju and hugged roshni and complained what di since you've got married you have forgotten us you hardly ever visit before roshni could answer she said I know I know you love jeeju a lot but usmeh se thoda pyar humare liye bhi bachaa ke rakho…roshni turned red at that and swated riya's shoulder and said pagli kuch bhi bolti rehti hai.

Sheen interrupted and said hey hey hey behen se kya mili apni best friend ko hi bhul gayyi.riya said ohh meri drama queen tujhe mein bhul jaaun aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya and then went and hugged her.shree said tum logon ka bharat milap ho gaya ho toh hum par bhi thoda dhyan do mein aur arjun ek dum left out feel kar rahe hai.arjun looked at shree weirdly at that and whispered abbey in sab meh mujhe mat kheech meh aise hi theek hu tujhe unsab ka attention chahiye toh mujhe in sab mein kyu ghaseet raha hai.shree was going to give a wity remark at that but one look from arjun shut him up for good.

Riya said tum logon ki kanaphusi khatam ho gayyi ho toh dinner ready hai sab log dining room meh aajao meh khana lagva deti hu.aparna said abhi nahi beta humeh kuch important discuss karna hai.arjun looked nervous at that.riya said theek hai aap log baatien karo mein di aur sheen bahar garden mein baatein

kartein hai.abhay said nahi beta humeh tumse kuch important baatein karni hai.riya got tensed at her father's tone and said baba kya hua koi pareshaani hai kya.sameer interrupted riya and said nothing like that riya its just that we want to keep a proposal in front of you…riya asked what,sameer said that we want you and arjun to elope in holy matrimony.riya stood there stunned she was so shocked that she did not even blink…

Roshni was also shocked hearing this she was not aware of the purpose this gathering was held.she prayed that riya should say no to this proposal.she was happy with sameer but was confused about her feelings still.she still could not see anybody else with arjun.

Aparna shook riya and riya came out of her shocked state and sid what…she was fumbling for words arjun understood her sentiments and asked aparna aunty cani speak to riya alone before she gives her answer,aparna said why not.roshni looked uncomfortable at that.

In the garden neither did arjun know how to break the awkward silence nor did riya.arjun,riya they both said at the same time,riya said you tell first what did you want to say.arjun was not a guy to beat around the bush so he came straight to the point and asked does dhe have a boyfriend or is she in love with someone.riya was astonished at that question,she thought how dare he ask me that but then she thought that they were

not meeting as friends or relatives here they were meeting as prospective bride and groom here.so she answered no I am not in a relationship and you do you have someone else in your life he said no he does not.

Arjun said look riya you are a very good friend of mine my brother is always behind me saying that its high time I settle in my life I rejected all the proposals he got for me but when he asked me if I would agree to marry you I don't know why but I could not say no to that.i thought a lot about it.riya I know we don't love each other but we respect and understand each other I know that every girl had a dream of marrying her prince charming so I wont force you riya.if you say no to this proposal then I will respect your decision and don't worry we will stay friend for life.so you don't have to feel pressurized you have a free will and you have the right to decide with whome do you want to spend your entire life with.

Riya looked at him and smiled.she said that she will never do anything that she feels is not right.arjun was a little confused with her answer he was about to ask what did she mean but she intervened and said shall we go inside everyone must be waiting for us.arjun nodded and they headed for the living room

Every one was waiting for them anciously aparna and abhay were worried and hoped that riya did not talk rudely with arjun

cause they knew she must be angry with them for just dropping the bomb on her about her marriage like that.riya and arjun came inside.they all knew that arjun had already said yes to this proposal they were waiting for riya's reply.riya went next to her mother and said jeeju I am ready for this marriage..i accept this proposal.everyone heaved a sigh of relief and then they jumped with joy aparna hugged and kissed riya's fore head,sameer hugged abhay and said baba mubarakho.arjun came and took their blessings abhay hugged him and said you were already a family member for us but now I officialy welcome you to my family damadjee.arjun said thank you uncle uh sorry baba.riya felt happy listning to that.she looked at arjun at the same time arjun turned at looked at her staring at him with admiration he smiled and then winked at her riya looked away shyly.arjun was very happy with riya's dicision although he had to figure out the reason for his happiness.he was still unsure that why he was confident that riya would make the perfect life partner for him.

To be continued. 

please leave your feedback and if you liked the update please press the like button...thank you all for your patients

Edited by pbhattacharya - 11 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
hey me first...😳
nice start.. please continue... Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago