Arjun FF: Reshimbandh [Chapter 13- page 15] - Page 6

Poll

Revamped Reshimbandh

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

145

Views

15.5k

Users

19

Likes

224

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#51
nice update dear
samjun talk so nice
so Neha allowed him to bring rocky
ohh that rocky eat her kittie.feel bad for her
arjun give rocky to his friend akshya
so neha is a raw agent
she is joining etf soon n believe Aryan is alive
let see what happen next
update soon
thanks for pm
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#52
Loved it Neha
Awesome update
Well Neha and Arjun ki tiff was interesting
FB was sweet and cute
Akshat and his family was nice
So Neha joined ETF ... this is getting more interesting
Let's see what happens next
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon 😊
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#53
Awesome Update Chutki..!! πŸ€—
Very well written, and though is full of events but keeps the grip intact.πŸ‘β­οΈ

How much I love Rawte and Rathod..!! 🀣🀣
Arjun's victory smirk and Rathod's excitedness, then Neha's phone call which threw Arjun out of his wits..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean he couldn't even believe that Neha actually agreed to bring Rocky with her. πŸ˜†
Rathod Punching Arjun, and his reactions were 🀣

The FB was heartfelt, I felt bad for Neha when Rocky ate up her cattie. But you can't blame the dog as well, he's an animal after all.
But Neha's decision, I think was tad bit irrational.

Neha was so telling the truth, when she was telling Arjun about her trip to Delhi and what she would do there.πŸ˜‰
But he didn't believe her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved Akshat and his family. ❀️ Spcly his wife and I liked how he gifted a dog to Neha with that tagline! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmm, so Neha will be joining ETF. Let's wait for a blast there! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Regarding Aaryan, I too don't think he's dead like Neha and Aahil is giving me some serious doubt's.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰


Thanx For Pm.
Update Soon.
nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#54
awesome updated
loved it
hmm neh raw agent hai
n gonna join etf soon
hmm what will b samjun reaction
plz cont soon
thnx 4 pm
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#55
awesome update.
continue soon.
thanks for PM
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#56
That's an excellent update
Brilliant as usual
Just love it yaar
Thanks for pm
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#57
Awsome Update..

Arjun ko ghar wapas lane ke liye neha ne rocky ko bhi lane ko ha bol diya..
Fb was amazing..
Neha was really soft heart n chirpy girl..
But in present she looks ruthless..
Hmm..my guess was right she is a undercover agent of raw..
N now joining etf..kya Arjun ko ye pata he..?what will be his reaction ..?
Neha knows Sikandar.. N even had seen him..how..?

I guess aahil is aaryan..n his boss may be Sikandar..
N may be he is trying to collect proof against him by working under him..
Neha is so sure that aaryan is alive..
Had she met him n knows about him..?or its just her faith on her bro..?
Plz continue soon
Thanks 4 pm

Ps:- samsha was good..n even Arjun Roshan, Arjun rocky ,Arjun n akshat moments also good..
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#58
Awwwsssmmm Chapter
Loved It
Superbly Written
Flashback was nice
Awww poor Kitten
Neha is gonna join ETF
Waiting to see what will be Arjun's reaction
Naha strongly believe that Aryan is alive
Last bit was Scary
Let's see what happens next
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part
Thanks for the PM
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#59
love the flashback part
lovely post

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#60
Replies


Thanks dear


Originally posted by: sur1911

nice update dear
samjun talk so nice
so Neha allowed him to bring rocky
ohh that rocky eat her kittie.feel bad for her
arjun give rocky to his friend akshya
so neha is a raw agent
she is joining etf soon n believe Aryan is alive
let see what happen next
update soon
thanks for pm


Thanks dear😊
Glad you liked it😳
Stay tuned for more

Originally posted by: --GOLD--

Loved it Neha
Awesome update
Well Neha and Arjun ki tiff was interesting
FB was sweet and cute
Akshat and his family was nice
So Neha joined ETF ... this is getting more interesting
Let's see what happens next
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon 😊


Thanks di😊
Glad you like it😳
Stay tuned for more


Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

Awesome Update Chutki..!! πŸ€—

Very well written, and though is full of events but keeps the grip intact.πŸ‘β­οΈ

How much I love Rawte and Rathod..!! 🀣🀣
Arjun's victory smirk and Rathod's excitedness, then Neha's phone call which threw Arjun out of his wits..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean he couldn't even believe that Neha actually agreed to bring Rocky with her. πŸ˜†
Rathod Punching Arjun, and his reactions were 🀣

The FB was heartfelt, I felt bad for Neha when Rocky ate up her cattie. But you can't blame the dog as well, he's an animal after all.
But Neha's decision, I think was tad bit irrational.

Neha was so telling the truth, when she was telling Arjun about her trip to Delhi and what she would do there.πŸ˜‰
But he didn't believe her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved Akshat and his family. ❀️ Spcly his wife and I liked how he gifted a dog to Neha with that tagline! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmm, so Neha will be joining ETF. Let's wait for a blast there! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Regarding Aaryan, I too don't think he's dead like Neha and Aahil is giving me some serious doubt's.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰


Thanx For Pm.
Update Soon.


Thanks a lot di, I'm very happy that you loved it so much! *muaah*😳 Believing Neha is a bit difficult, she's a top prankster,you knowπŸ˜† Your doubts would be cleared soon!πŸ˜ƒ


Originally posted by: nitris23

awesome updated
loved it
hmm neh raw agent hai
n gonna join etf soon
hmm what will b samjun reaction
plz cont soon
thnx 4 pm


Thanks dear,stay tuned to know more😊


Originally posted by: spatika

awesome update.
continue soon.
thanks for PM


Thanks dear,stay tuned to know more😊


Originally posted by: Dark-Beauty

That's an excellent update
Brilliant as usual
Just love it yaar
Thanks for pm


Thanks dear,stay tuned to know more😊


Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Awsome Update..

Arjun ko ghar wapas lane ke liye neha ne rocky ko bhi lane ko ha bol diya..
Fb was amazing..
Neha was really soft heart n chirpy girl..
But in present she looks ruthless..
Hmm..my guess was right she is a undercover agent of raw..
N now joining etf..kya Arjun ko ye pata he..?what will be his reaction ..?
Neha knows Sikandar.. N even had seen him..how..?

I guess aahil is aaryan..n his boss may be Sikandar..
N may be he is trying to collect proof against him by working under him..
Neha is so sure that aaryan is alive..
Had she met him n knows about him..?or its just her faith on her bro..?
Plz continue soon
Thanks 4 pm

Ps:- samsha was good..n even Arjun Roshan, Arjun rocky ,Arjun n akshat moments also good..


Thanks a lot dear,πŸ˜ƒ Arjun ka recation ab pata chal jayega!πŸ˜‰ Sikander wala answer waqt aane pe!😳 your guess is correct, 10/10!😊 NEha trusts him so she's sure n her faith will come true, soonπŸ˜‰ glad that you liked it all! stay tuned to know more😊


Originally posted by: _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm Chapter
Loved It
Superbly Written
Flashback was nice
Awww poor Kitten
Neha is gonna join ETF
Waiting to see what will be Arjun's reaction
Naha strongly believe that Aryan is alive
Last bit was Scary
Let's see what happens next
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part
Thanks for the PM


Thanks dear,glad you liked it!πŸ˜ƒ stay tuned to know more😊


Originally posted by: halima_zaka

love the flashback part

lovely post


Thanks dear,stay tuned to know more😊

Scroll to next page!😊
Edited by Godly_Affection - 7 years ago
Top