Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: palakajenian

OK aww this is really beautiful
loved the os but I guess I have read it somewhere too may be dmg blog os competition??? I guess

this os is really awesome armaan
firstly I loved the starting
aww poor armaan bechara how difficult it is for him to make sid n ridhz closer
his feeling is described wonderfully
OK the fire scene is an interesting twist
I my happy ki is mein sid negative nah tha pta nah har koi use negative kyn bnata h I love his character too n I love you that u didn't destroy this essence
chalo Sid or Dr. shashank no akal ayi
aww so anjy plays the saviour this saviour of ar relationship *wink*
she gave a peace of mind to shanky he really needed it.
yo so finally ar is back shanky apologize n ar wedding is fixed
ridhz room scene is beautifully written ar talk n confession
aww she didn't break her fast from armaan as she is still sid wife that is something I m proud of
that is the essence n beauty of ridhz

n all the part is cute from now on comeback of gang, their teasing it was all a fun
ar moment in all a sweet n adorable

You have been attacked by Team Diabolical Coven. So now what you have to do is state that You have been attacked by Diabolical Coven in the following thread-

And in addition to that You have to put this siggy in your signature box(Dabba) for 48 hours. 

Siggy:-  https://i.imgur.com/8xqvIqf.gif  

PS:If you want something(Like siggies or related things of your fav. Or for anyone) we can give you that As we are allowed to bribe!

ATTACK ATTACK...PS
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing OS. Wish DMG had ended like this. Please do write more
Rarepearl thumbnail
This was amazing. 
I loveddd it.

Well done Niks. The way u portrayed AR's emotions throughout the karwachauth dey spent away from each till the time they became parents superbly. Loved it to the core.

Love.
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww
loved the os
it was soo sweettt
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ke Aaja Terii Yaad Aayi

Part.L

And as avantika looked at her son, his fallen face told her everything. And her eyes landed on riddhima and she lowered her eye lids, not having courage to face her. And avantika's little doubt confirmed with their reactions. And seeing her face changing into angry one, harish thought to speak. As no one knew her better than him.
H:''avantu'' 
But he is cut short with avantika's curt voice as
Av:''I don't want to hear anything''
And riddhima trembled hearing her. She knows her too well her malkin is very composed and calm lady but when she got angry. She is death for anyone. And then looking at riddhima she speaks up in her same curt tone.
Av:''riddhima move to out house right now''
She ordered her and riddhima just flinched at her voice but she nodded her head. As she respect her too much. And she knows she is right at her place too after all she is her mother. And her values did not teach her this. So she somehow failed her, her harshness is acceptable. And then armaan who is shocked seeing his mom's behave. He did not expect this at all. He thought his mom will be over the moon seeing Riddhima And Riddhan. As she is the one who saw him suffering and breaking from past 2 years in her absence. But not now he will not let Riddhima Or Riddhan suffer at any cost. She has suffer enough that too because of his mistake only. But still she gives him the best gift of his life, their riddhan. He will not let her suffer now, he will make his mom understand, for this if he has to utter the truth he will.
A:''mom listen to me jaise ap soch rahi hain its nothing like that''
He said and avantika turned to him and she gave him cold stare.
Av:''armaan I don't want to hear anything. And if you respect or love me even an ounce stay quiet.''
She said and armaan is about to answer her back when he feels grip on his hand. And with the touch he knows who it is. And yes as he looked at her, she holds his hand in her soft yet tight grip. And then she shakes her head him to stopping him to say anything. But armaan shakes his head as he can't stay quiet. But then riddhima pleads him with her eyes making him go weak. And then she takes Riddhan from him and leaving his hand she is about to turn when she heard.
Av:''riddhima you are staying at out house. Dare you run away this time.''
She said and riddhima just nodded her head in yes and then moved towards out house.
H:''this time you are wrong Avantika''
He said and then walked from there squeezing armaan's shoulder. And armaan looked at his mom while avantika gives him look and walked inside. Armaan stands there his eyes first looking at the retreating back of riddhima who is moving in out house. And then his eyes looked at his mother who already entered in the house. He did not know what to do. His heart is crying at this moment. He don't want to lose her now, well he actually can't lose her now. He will die this time if she or riddhan go away from him. He needs to talk to his mom and he has to make her understand that. He will now give Riddhima all her rights as well Riddhan a complete family. With determination in his heart he moved inside to talk to his mom. Though he wants to talk with riddhima and wants to tell her that everything will be fine. But he knows she is not alone his dad and their riddhan is with her. And he is glad for that and he knows she is not going to run away this time. As she respect his mom so much. As soon he entered inside he finds his mom on the phone. And seeing him she cuts the call while saying on the call.
Av:''I need to get it done at sharp 4:00 p.m.''
She said and then she is about to walk from there when armaan stopped her calling her.
A:''mom''
And avantika turned hearing him calling her.
Av:''armaan if you want to talk about riddhima then I am not at all interested.''
She said in her curt tone and armaan looked at her. He knows his mom well, a woman with strong principles.
A:''mom please ek bar meri bat tou sun lijiye''
He said as he tried in calm voice. He can't let go this at all.
Av:''kya sunu armaan. What you want me to hear? Ok I understand that you love riddhima. And you very well know that I have no problem about it. In fact I am more than happy to see her as my daughter-in-law. But armaan a baby that too without marriage. This is not at all acceptable''
She said and armaan looked at her then lowered his eye lids. He knows his mom is right. But he can't tell her that Riddhan is unplanned one. They never have any intention to have baby without marriage. It all is happening due to his one mistake.
A:''mom I know its my mistake but please mom hear me once.''
He said as he holds her hand and avantika sighed. As his mom did not move back he started immediately.
A:''mom mujhe Riddhan ke bare mein kuch nahin pata tha. In fact Shimla mein bhi riddhima tried to hide. Par mujhe pata chal gayya mom, par mom please trust me. Yeh sab meri galati se hua hain. Riddhima ka ismein koi bhi kasoor (mistake) nahin hain. Main jaanta hun mom ki yeh jo hua galat tha. Par please mom mujhe ek akhiri bar maf kar dijiye. Main riddhima aur riddhan ke bina nahin reh sakta hun please mom.''
He said with tears in his eyes and avantika looked at her son. Then she takes away her hand from his.
Av:''armaan I can't say anything to you. But get ready today evening you are getting married to Riddhima.''
She said giving him the shock of his life. He looked at his mom as if he has seen ghost.
A:''mom yeh aap kya?''
Av:''yes armaan you are getting married in evening by self. So be ready and I am telling all the guests that you are secretly married to Riddhima from past 2 years. And due to some problems we did not told anybody about it.''
She said giving him all the details and armaan looked at her just shocked.
A:''mom yeh sab kyun I mean''
But he is cut short by avantika's voice.
Av:''so what do you want my grandchild will become illegitimate child. And people say riddhima an unmarried mother.''
She said glaring at her son. And armaan just lowered his eyes.
Av:''now better be ready at evening. And please don't go to met riddhima until night.''
She instructed him and he just nodded. Then she walked away giving him not so pleased look. Here riddhima as soon settled a sleepy riddhan on the bed. She looked here and there. The out house is still the same the way she left two years ago. She has lots of memories here with her parents, with her avantika malkin. That brings smile on her lips as well tears in her eyes. As she remembered malkin is angry with her. Then suddenly she feels one hand on her shoulder. She turned to find harish standing there. She gives him small smile.
H:''riddhima mujhe bilkul bhi nahin laga tha avantika aise react karegi''
He said tensed and riddhima shakes her head saying.
R:''nahin papa malkin apni jagah bilkul sahi hain. Onhone ma baba ke hote hue aur onke jane ke bad mujhe bilkul ek beti ki tarah pala hain. Onhone mujhe vo sab sikhaya hain jo ek beti ko sikhaya jata hain. Sab morals sab sanskar diyye hain oonhone. Par papa humara yeh sach onse chupana galat hi tou tha na. Maine hi onki parvirsh ko galat sabit kiya na papa. Aur mujhe aisa karne ka haq nahin hain bilkul bhi. Par ab main apni galati sudharne ki puri koshish karungi. I failed her somewhere papa. Ab main onki mafi ya saza jo bhi chahe oska intejar karungi.''
She said and harish looked at her unaware that one par of eyes witnessed this whole scene. And before harish could even utter a word. They heard one knock on the door and as they turned. They saw Avantika standing there and seeing her riddhima lowered her eye lids. And avantika walks inside.
Av:''abhi ramu ata hoga ap logon ka lunch lekar.''
She said looking at her.
Av:''aur riddhima sham tak tayar rehna tumhari shaadi hain.''
R:''shaadi?''
She asked with shock written all over her face as avantika said the word ''Shaadi" and same was with harish.
Av:''han koi problem hain kya. Ab sabke saamne tumhare aur armaan ke relation ke bare mein batana hain na''
She said and riddhima and harish could not able to react still as they are in shock till now. Then they heard someone knocking on the door and as avantika turned she finds someone is there. And she nodded and gets the bags from his hands.
Av:''riddhima here is your wedding dress and all the accessories you may need.''
She said breaking her trance as she placed them on the bed. And riddhima looked at her as she turned to go.
R:''malkin''
She called her and avantika stopped in her tracks as she heard her calling.
Av:''see riddhima mujhe abhi bahut kam hain. So I can't talk now really. We have all the time to talk. Ab tum sham ko ready rehna.''
She said and just left from there without giving her another chance to speak. The harish comes and hugged her breaking her reverie.
H:''I am so happy for you riddhima. Ab tumhari aur armaan ki sabke samne shadi hogi. Avantu hi yeh sab soch sakti hain. Sabke smne tumhe aur riddhan ko aur tumhare relation ko dignity ke saath lane mein. I am so happy.''
He said giving her a smile and riddhima just moved away.
R:''par papa main nahin chahti ki malkin mujhe kisi bhi mazburi mein apnaye.''
She said putting her fears in words and harish looked at her.
H:''nahin riddhima avantu tumhe majburi mein nahin apna rahi hain.''
He said looking at something and riddhima looked at him.
R:''papa yeh ap kaise keh sakte hain?''
She questioned him as she can easily ask him anything. As from past two years she becomes really close with him.
H:''vo isliyye kyunki riddhima yeh dekho.''
He puts one box in front of her which avantika placed on the table.
R:''yeh kya hain papa''
Riddhima asked him confusingly and harish opened the box.
H:''yeh avantu ki ma ke kangan hain. Jo onhone avantu ko diyye the jab humari shadi hui thi. Aur fir jab armaan born hua tou ma ne kaha tha ki avantu ise armaan ki dulhan ko degi.''
He said opening the small box and riddhima is surprised hearing him.
R:''par papa.''
but harish cuts her in between as he told her.
H:''nahin riddhima ab kuch mat socho beta. Khushi jab darwaze par ati hain na tou onhein bahein khol kar apna lena chahiye''
He said and riddhima just don't know what to say so she just nodded. And then they heard one voice and riddhima immediately knows whose voice it is. And she moved to room and finds riddhan sitting on the bed. He was looking here and there as he is at unknown place. And he is unknown to his surroundings, but then seeing his mumma he called her.
Ri:''mumma''
And riddhima smiled and then rushed to him and picked him up in her arms.
R:''uth gaya mela baby.''
Riddhan just snuggled into her neck while he nuzzled his nose there.
R:''acha dhanu kya khayega dudhhu peyega na?''
She asked him as she caressed his back softly. And riddhan just hugged her more. She smiled as he is always like this when he gets up from his sleep. All he wants just his mumma at his side.
R:''chalo hum dhanu ke liyye acha sa duddhu banate hain''
She said and riddhan just speaks in his sleepy tone.
Ri:''no duddhu mumma''
He replied making her smile as he looked at her with his big innocent eyes.
R:''tou fir mere babu ko bhukhi lagi hogi na.''
He nodded his head then riddhima kissed his for head.
R:''tou fil dhanu ka khayega''
Ri:''mumma dhanu panta''
He said giving her cute puppy look face and riddhima smiled at her baby.
R:''chalo apke liye acha sa prantha banate hai''
She said picking him up as she stands up. And riddhan clapped his hands and kissed her cheek.
Ri:''dhanu lub mumma''
And riddhima smiled and then she placed a kiss on his cheek too.
R:''aur mumma loves nanu dher sara.''
She said and both mother-son duo walked towards kitchen. As he wants to eat parantha riddhima decided to makes him one. As soon she walked outside she finds harish is talking on phone. So don't want to disturb him, she takes him with her in the kitchen. And riddhan is observing his surroundings. Then as riddhima placed him on the kitchen counter in front of herself. He tapped her cheek grabbing her attention as she start making dough for his parantha.
R:''yes baby''
Ri:''mumma hum ka hain?''
He asked and riddhima looked at him then kissing his hand.
R:''baby yeh apke dada ka house hain. Ab hum yahin rahenge.''
She replied them and then riddhan smiled and then speaks up.
Ri:''mumma bhi lahegi dada pash''
He said making her aww to her baby. She smiled and pecked his cheeks.
R:''yeas baby''
Then harish walks inside and then picking him up in his arms.
H:''are humara prince kab utha''
He asked doing tickle to him making him giggle.
Ri:''no dadu bash''
H:''riddhima main ise bahar lekar jata hun. Tum bna lo iske liye. Here he will do his naughtiness.''
Riddhima nodded at him.
R:''ji papa.''
Ri:''mumma dada kha ha''
He asked as he did not finds armaan there at this moment. And harish looked at her. Then riddhima told him something
R:''nanu dada apke liye new toy lene gaye hain, Abhi aa jayenge.''
Ri:''dada pash jana''
He said almost going to cry and riddhima looked at harish as she can't go inside Mallik Mansion as per avantika's instruction before marriage.
H:'''ok bacha ap rona mat hum apko dada pash leke chalte hain''
He said and riddhima looked at him horrified.
R:''papa.''
H:''its ok riddhima beta. He has the right over his father. No body will mind ok''
He said and riddhima just nodded while harish left with a happy riddhan in his arms. 

(I know no AR scene sorry for that but this part is needed so. But promise next part will be full of AR)

Precap_ AR's Marriage Ceremony.

A:''mujhe poora sach janana hain riddhima aadha adhoora nahin riddhima''

Av:''mere bachon ki yahi marzi hain tou ruk jao harish''

H:''nahiin riddhima mujhe mafi nahiin milegi bacha''

Ri:''dai''

R:''main sab thek karna chahti hun armaan sir please''

A:''sirf armaan''

He said as he placed his finger gently on her lips and the cool breeze blows riddhima's pallu making her shiver under his hold.

R:''dhanu ro raha hain mujhe jaana hain''

A:''huh''

And he is dazzled feeling what transpired between them a moment back.

Av:''jab bhi tumhe maf karne ki koshish karti hun tum sab kuch yad dila dete ho''

H:''avantika''

Av:''bas aur nahiin''

A:''mom''

Av:''armaan stay out of it''

A:''Jadon Eh Aundi Eh Lohri

Bada Jee Laundi Eh Lohri''

Hope You Like It

Lots Of Love And Regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 8 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chota sa tha..
tongue emoticon
but i loved it when he was about to cry while not seeing his dad near him
i mean he is soo loved filled baby
toatally love him for the love he being kid carry with him for his parents..
in morning he need his mom to hug him for sometime and then
he didn't diverted himself from thought of meeting his father
he soo want his dad that he was about to cry
i soo luv dhanu.
Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 8 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
chotu part
chalu avantika jaldi me hi sahi shadi tou kra rhi hai inkii
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loveddd it 
Please update soon Di 

kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
avantika ko shock lagi AR ka bache ko dekhar aur riddhima se gusse mein baat kiya
ab armaan riddhima ka shaadi hone wali hai sab ke saamne
continue soon
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg Dhanu is sooo cute Pls update soon