Frequent Posters

lashyyy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
woahhh shout out loud!!!!!

itni jaldi next part bhi post kar diya Nikki apne that so sweet of u
I guess ur in a full mood of writting these days
nd I love this fact as I m getting fast update love u for this

aww this part is as usual so adorable n cute just fabulous
loved armaan he is such a awesome father the best actually he is so attached to dhanu that he can't see him cry even for a min but also is scared from ridhz hihihi his expression is worth watching or can say imagining jab bechara maa bete I mean Dhanu or ridhz ke beech fasta h hahahaha so cute scene
ohho dhanymu is getting adamant these days but jaldi coaxing karne pe man bhi jata h my cute innocent baby
so every relationship is taking a happy mood
loved the authority in armaan voice when he told harish that he too will come with no matter wat
ridhz is a bond between all the 3 mallik members close to them whoever it is armaan, avantika or harish she knows all in n out loved this thing the most

arggg I hate the malkin word from ridhz mouth for avantika. I mean she is right at her place nd love that but still I don't like it
so mallik family is going back
super excited for the new phase n journey
how will avantika react knowing abt their marriage n specially dhanu...
can't wait
kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
riddhan naughtyness and his cute talks
now armaan riddhima all of them are going to malik mansion their real house
continue soon

teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i so wanna rid to stop call armaan sir
sir sir sir

armaan bulwao naaa
lashyyy thumbnail
yo armaan care of ridhz is awesome
I loved it
awww that starting dialogue of armaan is so heart touching
aww he so loved her
I was in awestruck moment

uhhh I so wanna hear armaan from ridhz mouth for armaan not armaan sir all the time
I mean ab sab thik h

I loved how armaan n dhannu bonding is getting stronger day by day

finally armaan is coming back to mallik mansion with his family his ridhma n ridhan by his side
avantka is back but I want to see her reaction abt ridhan too
how will she react abt it n ar marriage .
kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
so finally armaan riddhima riddhan k saath mallik mansion aagaya
avantika is really suprised and emotional by seeing riddhima 
riddhan ko dekhar usse toh shock hi lagi
continue soon
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Karva Chauth Special AR OS
Pyaar Ki Agni Pariksha 

(This starts from the scene where armaan promised riddhima that he will bring sid to open her fast)

Armaan moved from riddhima's cabin after telling her that he will bring Sid for opening her fast, only he knows how hard is this for him to say to her that he will bring someone else to open her fast. Everyday the pain is killing him by each and every second. He promised Dr. Shashank that he will bring close Riddhima and Sid but his heart bleeds seeing them together every time. Only he knows how much it pained him seeing His Basket as somebody else's wife. This is something that he hates this feeling, but he knows he somewhere too responsible for all this after all he is the one who left her. And when finally when her love brings him back she is not His what a irony. Destiny is never favorable to him first his childhood all alone without the love of his parents. Somehow Bi filled that void in his heart but still he missed his parents at times. His whole life just revolved around his own self never he cared for anyone except some close persons like Nikki his best friend and Bi. But is he actually blamed for all this? Fate always gives him loneliness and tears so he becomes Ammy. But when His Basket walks in his life like a angel. His life changed everything changed and that changed for good only. He finally start believing in the fate. Finally he can call someone his own. He finally thinks that there is someone who will love him beyond everything. And yes that is so true His Basket truly loves him and she proved at every step that He is her everything. The day she comes running to him not thinking of anything when he planned that stupid fake suicide attempt after his memory loss to know who is His Basket. And then how she comes in front of that bullet ending herself before it ends him. And then how she comes running and finding like a maniac for him in Panchgani. A lone tear escaped from his eyes as he thought this. And now too when he comes back, does she thinks he can't see her pain in her eyes after seeing him perfectly fine could not able to hug him, slap him for his stupidity for leaving him. Though he is broken to such an extent that it will impossible to put himself together but he can see that her plight in her eyes. How she is tore between her heart and this culture where she have to stay within her marriage. People saw her turning cold towards him but he can saw how much her heart is paining for not saying that ''She is so happy to see him all fit and fine''. How she is trying hard to fulfill this marriage for the sake of society and more importantly for her father. He knows in the process of making all happy she is lost because its not easy to run away from your own love from your soul that is HIM. But she is trying very badly toring herself in the process and he can not see his basket in such state to choose someone.  And that is the reason he wants to help her to bring her closer to Sid so that she can stay in this marriage without any guilt of breaking him. He can at least do this for her after all She is his soul reason of live. Looking a her smiling picture in his wallet he put that red velvet box in his drawer after touching its beads as
A:''pata hain basket yeh gift maine tumhare liyye last year hi order kar diya pechle Karva Chauth par. Jab main tumhare liyye vo Mang Tika lene gayya tha na tab. Mujhe yeh dekhte hi laga tha yeh sirf Meri basket ke liye hain. Aur vaise bhi mujhe yakeen tha ki this year we will be one as married couple and in each and every senses. Aur mera sapna tha ki yeh gift main tumhe tumhare shadi ke bad ke Pehle Karva Chauth par dunga jab tum mere liye vrat rakhogi aur main tumhare liyye a beautiful gift to my beautiful wife. Par shayad kismat ko kuch aur hi manzor that. Kuch chejein aj bhi vaise hain jaise mera tumhare liye vrat rakhna par baki sab bahut jaldi badal gayya riddhima. Tabhi kehte hain shayad pehle se kuch plan nahin karna chahiye, shayd meri hi nazar lagi gayyi. Koi bat nahin is bar nahin tou agle janam mein hi''
He said wiping his tears he put that box in the drawer and then his gaze fell on the clock and seeing the time he planned something so that he can take Sid to riddhima so that he can open her fast.
Riddhima is standing in the lawn wearing her wedding attire totally decked up as the new bride as today is her First Karva Chauth after wedding. Well if she say she is excited it will be plain lie her heart knows very well that is not at all peace and happy that word from past few months is alien to her. But she is trying to make herself believe that she is happy for others's sake and all, but definitely she is not. And this is the fact and her fate she just stops believing. She knows how much it must be paining for armaan to do all that and a tear was ready to escape from her eyes as soon she remembered him but then her mind scolded her saying this is not right. 
R:''janti hun nahin soch sakti hun yeh sab par nahin mujhe ab apni kismat se samjhaota karna hi hoga. Aur aaj Chand ko dekh kar jo bhi mere saamne hoga vohi mera Jeevan Saathi hoga aur main oske saath pura jevan nibhane ki koshish karungi''
She said to herself as she looked at the clouds as the moon is still not out and then she looked at the Thall placed in front of her and she looked all the essentials in it to check if everything is in its place and she go through all the things and find everything there just not the Tilak 
R:''main tilak ke liye Sindoor tou lana hi bhul gayi abhi jakar le ati hun''
And she is about to move inside to get the Sindoor for the but at the same moment people started shouting that moon is there
L:''arey dekho chand aa gayya''
And riddhima too turned and saw the moon emerging from the clouds and then she heard her mom's voice as
P:''riddhima tu bhi pooja shuru kar le beta sid bas ata hi hoga''
She said and riddhima just nodded her head to her mom and then she took the mesh to saw the moon and she placed the mesh in between her and moon and then closed her eyes only to open to see the moon through mesh and that's the same moment armaan saw her she is looking so beautiful. He must have to say she looks so eternal mesmerizing totally decked up like newly wed bride. But he did not like the colour combination for his riddhima for his basket it should be pure red not pink and purplish right then his mind shouted yes armaan she is not your basket she is Riddhima now somebody else's better half and that pained his heart. And he quickly moved away and comes in the view sid who is forced by armaan to come he did not wants to come at all. And unaware of all this riddhima slowly opened her eyes and as soon she opened her eyes and saw the moon and then turned clockwise she saw the face through mesh. And she is shocked beyond limits as if god makes his decision for her. But her mind yelled she can't let this happen and then the face too showed the most shocked expressions ever but he finally gathered himself and moved away from there. And then he saw Sid and not wanting to create any more buzz he quietly moved towards the entrance to go from there. He reached near the door step when he heard a loud shriek of her name
P:''riddhima beta''
And he immediately turned as his heart feels something is wrong very badly and what his eyes caught is makes him sink and he without caring anything in the world runs towards her. There she is standing with her pallu burning with the fire and she is trying hard to let go of the fire but is not succeeding in it. And with the fire from her pallu caught with the table cloth too that is placed on the table where she is standing. And that is making her more panicked somehow and right now she is standing in the circle of fire around her. And the very next moment he just jumped in the fire without caring anything shouting her name as
A:''riddhima''
And then seeing him she knows now there is nothing going to happen her and seeing her standing close to himself finally his heart get a bit peace. And then holding her face in his palms
A:''tum chinta mat karo riddhima kuch nahin hoga tumhe main hun na main kuch karta hun''
He speaks up trying to convince her and then he looked here and there to let go the fire. But his first target is try to handle the fire from her palllu he tried to  the fire with his hands making her shriek in pain as
R:''armaan nahin''
But he could not budge and tried hard to put it off but its not working and it is increasing and not thinking of anything he just tore her pallu preventing the fire  not to reach her body part. And as soon he puts away the torn part he threw it away and till that moment riddhima is starting choking because of smoke and armaan knew that she will soon get black out due to her phobia but right now he don't know how to took her out from here. As now the fire flames are quite high he don't know how he will move from there. But seeing riddhima closing her eyes he just tapped on her face
A:"main tumhe kuch nahin honein dunga basket''
He said and quickly he just pulled his jacket from him and makes riddhima wear it and soon he was holding her in front of him and he himself laid on the floor carrying her in his arms. Then he rolled from where the fire is less a bit taking care she will not have to roll on her back and he was the one who rolled. And soon they were out away from the fire. As soon they are safe armaan makes riddhima stands up and then cupping her face in his palms 
A:''basket tum thek ho na?''
He asked not worrying about the fact that his back has caught fire and riddhima nodded seeing him so much pained and then they heard
S:''riddhima thek ho na tum yeh lo pani peeyo''
He gives her the water as he comes closer and seeing him armaan takes his steps back remembering his place in her life now and then padma comes and hugged her daughter as
P:''meri bachi tu thek hain na?''
Riddhima just nodded her eyes fixed on armaan and then armaan heard jiggy's voice as 
J:''armaan bhayiya apki back sari jal gayi hain ayiye main apki dressing kar dun''
He said but armaan just quietly shakes his head in disagreement and taking out his burnt vest he moved from there seeing riddhima safe and now with his family and he is about to move away when he heard one voice as
Sh:''Dr.Armaan rukiye''
He stopped him as he reached now itself as he got the news of this fire and his daughter stuck in that then he moved towards riddhima seeing her safe he kissed her forehead saying
Sh:''thank god riddhima ap thek hain''
Riddhima just did not say anything just simply nodded her gaze fell on armaan and her eyes did not ready to move their gaze from just one person and she next heard armaan
A:''sir main chalta hun''
Sh:''nahin Dr.Armaan ap nahin ja sakte''
He said and then he looked at sid and sid just give him smile and
S:''han armaan sir bilkul thek keh rahein hain tum aise nahin ja sakte khas kar apni riddhima ko yahan chod kar tou bilkul bhi nahin''
And those words makes armaan jumped in shock and he goes all pale listening to his words while riddhima's eyes just fixed on armaan and then
A:''sid kya bol rahein ho tum yeh riddhima tumhari pa''
He is about to say that to him the truth ofa their relation when sid cuts him as
S:''armaan main janta hun mera riddhima ke sath kya rishta hain.''
A:''tou sid yeh rishta basket kabhi nahin todegi aur tum bhi aisa karne ki sochna bhi mat sir boliye ise''
He said cutting him and looking at shashank for help and
Sh:''ose kya kahun armaan main jab main khud bhi yehi kehna chahta hun''
P:''shashank aap yeh kya keh rahein hain''
All of them are shocked and surprised at the turns of events and
Sh:''sahi keh raha hun padma mai society ke liye yeh bhul gayya tha ki main apnein hi bachon ke saath kitni badi nainsafi kar raha hun. Riddhima ki shadi humne sid se kyun karvai isliye na ki vo khush rahein. Par padma yeh kaisa rishta hain jismein koi khush nahin hain na riddhima na armaan aur na hi sid''
And as shashank said caressing her daughter's head and as he stopped sid continued
S:'' ji aunty sir bilkul thek keh rahein hain. Mai manta hun ki main bahut hurt tha jab armaan vapis aya kyunki main janta tha ose dekh kar riddhima humare rishte ko koi chance nahin de payegi''
But at the same moment armaan cuts him in bteween as
A:''sid aisa nahin hain''
Sid smiled and cuts him as he try to save her 
S:''armaan please let me say. Yehi sach hain armaan par ismein riddhima ki koi bhi galati hain hi nahin kyunki main yeh bhul baitha tha ki armaan ke lautne se pehle bhi riddhima sirf mere sath thi mere pas nahin. Aur puri zindagi chahe armaan lautta ya nahin riddhima sirf mere saath rehti society ke liye humari marriage ke liye apnein parents ke liye par pas nahin ati. Aur mujhe pyar bhi nahin kar sakti thi. Aur ismein oski koi bhi fault nahin hain I saw her trying to move on. But she is failing miserably. Aur pata hain armaan oska reason tum the rather I say riddhima khud hain kyunki vo yeh soch rahi thi ki vo os Armaan ko bhul payegi jisne ose Riddhima jaisi hain vaise accept kiyya aur vo armaan ko vo nahin bhul sakti jiske saath vo sirf riddhima hoti hain. Na ki mere saath jiske saath ose pretend karna padta hain. Aur sabse badi bat ose tumse pyar hua tha aur pyar hota hain armaan karaya nahin jata. Aur tum hum donow ko saath mein lane ki koshish kar rahein the jabki hum saath nahin aa sakte. Aur main aise adhoori zindagi nahin je sakta mujhe bhi koi aisa chahiye jo mujhe pyar kare. Aur aj jab tum aag mein thi main tumhe bachane ki koshish kar raha tha no doubt par armaan jaise vo aag mein kuda bina yeh soche ki yeh oski zindagi bhi khatam kar sakti hain main bhi apni zindagi mein vaisa hi koi chahta hun yeh udhar ka rishta nahin. So please for my sake free me riddhima. Aur tumse aur armaan se mill kar mujhe yeh pata chal gaya hain ki I did not love you actually I was just acting stubborn like a kid for a loving toy''
He finished making armaan and everyone shocked but from their hearts they knows he is saying the truth and
Sh:''aur armaan beta meri sabse zayda galati riddhima meri sabse pyari beti hain aur fir bhi main bas bhul gaya ki meri riddhima sirf tumhare saath khush reh sakti hain, bat khushi ki nahin hain khush tou hum ho jate hain bat soul mein base honein ki hain aur riddhima ki soul mein sirf tum ho I am sorry beta maine apke saath bahut galat kiya''
He said as he apologized from them and armaan just shakes his head in no 
P:''han shashank riddhima mujhe please maf kar do beta ma hokar bhi main samajh nahin payi aur aj bhagwan ka bhi yehi ishara tha ki armaan hi tera saathi hain isliyye chalni se tere samne armaan ka chehra aya I am sorry armaan''
Armaan shakes his head to her too and then he eyed at his riddhima she did not say anything then she moved towards sid and
R:''sid main janti hun tumne abhie jo kaha vo kisi pressure mein nahin kaha. Aur trust me main khud tumhe is rishte mein badh kar nahin rakhna chahti thi kyunki mujhe dikh raha tha I wont able to love you. Par yeh jo humari society hain na yeh humein humesha rishte nibhana sikhati hain jo ki sahi hain. Par yeh bhul jate hain ki hum hain tou rishte hain rihston se hum nahin. Aagar hum hi khush nahin hain aur os rishte ko nahin apna pa rahein hain tou vo rishta kabhi rishta nahin ho sakta. Par humari society kehti hain jo bhi ho ek bar agar rishta jud gaya tou ose nibhao chahe osmein rehne vale logon ka dum ghut jaye. Aur yehi reason tha kahin na kahin hum is bemayne rishte ko nibhane rahe the jabki humein pata tha we are not meant to be. Aur hum ek dossre ko kabhi apna bhi nahin pate. Par main jo ho gaya ose badal nahin sakti I am so sorry sid for coming in your life and spoiling it you are wonderful person.''
She said as she joined her hands in front of him while bowing her head and sid holds her hands in his and shakes his head telling not to bend her head in front of him
S:"nahin riddhima tumhe sar jhukane ki koi zarurat nahin hain. Tum kahin bhi galat nahin thi as a wife tumne har duty nibhane ki koshish ki hain. Main galat tha jo sab dekhte hue bhi samajh nahin paya agar kal mujhe tamana na milti tou shayad main aj bhi hum teenon ki zindagiyan kharab kar raha hota. Tamana ne hi mujhe dikhaya meri feelings pyar nahin bas ek zid thi riddhima aur I am grateful ki tamana vapia ayi aur hum sab ki life aur kharab honein se bach gayi aur you know you just belongs here riddhima not with me"
He said as he makes her hand holds with armaan with smile on his face and armaan
A:" sid main tumhara yeh"
S:"nahin armaan please kuch bhi kehna mat. You know I find such a great friend in you. Aur I am thankful that you taught me the real meaning of Love"
He said and armaan hugged him and then sid walked away from there and shashank comes to them and
Sh:"sid ke samjhane par aur subh anjali ke muh se galati se nikal gaya ki kaise pechle 2 salon se tum log ek dosre ke liye vrat rakh rahein ho, aur subh I saw riddhima how much she is trying hard to get into this. Mujhe samajh aya ki main sirf tum sab ko mazbur kar raha hun in society ke rasmon ke qaran. Aur fir jab mujhe anjali ki call ayi tou mujhe pata chala how wrong i was"
Flashback
Anjali's call
An:" sorry to say dad but till now you are always my idol. But today dad you failed me seriously. I know dad I was in favour when u and mom decided to ridzie get married not because she done anything wrong in my eyes. I agreed just because maybe my little sis finds her happiness. But now dad when armaan backs don't u think dad thar riddhima has the right to make decision for herself but no you and mom just makes things more worst for her. And armaan dad u told him to bring riddhima and sid closer how could u do this dad? Ap jante hain riddhima apke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hain aur aj tak I thought dad apke liye sabse important ridzie aur meri khushi hain but dad u proved me all wrong. Apko sirf apni reputation pyari hain riddhima ki khushi nahin. You know dad thank god main riddhima jaisi pagal nahin hun aur practical hun. You know dad peechle 2 sal se ridzie aur armaan ne sath jene ka har vada kiya par aapki khatir. Sorry dad but today you failed me and samriti mumma too and if it possible na I will surely took my ridzie with me far away from all your stupid customs that just makes my sister's life hell, but I cant because she loves you alots and she will not agree on this. Bye dad but please main riddhima jaisi mahan nahin hun"
She said and cuts the call without giving him single chance to speak up.
Flashback Ends
All were dumbstruck hearing shashank and riddhima has tears in her eyes seeing the depth of the love her di has for her, that she goes all against her dad just for her sake. And same was with armaan thats why she is his first and best friend as she is like him practical from brain but emotional from her heart and then riddhima looked at her father who is standing there with his head lowered and
R:"I am sorry papa mere liyye di ne apse aise bat kari main onki taraf se sorry kehti hun she loves u alots papa ap please onse gussa nahin hona papa"
She said defending her di's actions and shashank smiled yes his princess is gem and
Sh:"nahin riddhima anjali ne jo kiya bilkul sahi kiya beta. She is more like me na thats y her reality check is necessary to knock sense in my thick head. Aur she is right I failed you beta main in customs mein pad ke apni hi bachi ki khushi nahin dekh paya. Aur somewhere I failed samriti too she get you from padma to give you all the happiness but somehow I myself becomes the reason of your pain I am sorry riddhima"
P:"nahin shashank apne tou riddhima se sirf pyar kiya tha yeh tou main thi jisne apni galati ki saza oske aj ko kharab karke di I am sorry beta armaan"
She said as her eyes filled with tears and armaan hugged her and wiped her tears and
A:" ap log please sorry mat boliye ap logon ne jo bhi kiya sirf riddhima ke ache ke liye liya sir"
He said and shashank smiled then he
Sh:" riddhima beta main please apni galati sudharna chahta hun will you give this chance to your papa?"
He said as he puts her hand in armaan's conveying them everything and riddhima just hugged him and cried in his arms
R:" I love you papa thank you so much ap mera kabhie galat nahin kar sakte hain"
She said and next she hugged her mom and armaan smiled seeing her finally everything is fine. Never in his wildest dreams he think that everything will turn out like this and then shashank hugs him too.
A:" sir ab main chalta hun"
Sh:"nahin Dr. Armaan ap abhi nahin ja sakte"
He said stopping him again and then as armaan looked at him surprise
Sh:" riddhima beta go help armaan inhein bahut chot lagi hain"
Riddhima looked at her father surprised by his words and so as armaan and before riddhima can say anything armaan speaks up
A:"no sir its fine I am fine don't worry"
He said smiling a bit but then 
Sh:"Dr. Armaan this is my order"
He said in a stern voice knowing it will work and yes it actually worked armaan nodded positively. And then padma taking the cue speaks up 
P:" han aur shashank ap mera vrat khol dijiye bahut bhookh lagi hain"
She said and then they moved towards the terrace and armaan moved with riddhima to her and anjie's room and then she
R:"tum yahan ruko main ati hun"
She said and armaan just sits there scanning the room,the room is same like he last saw it. The room has so many memories attached with it their memories and a smile comes on his lips as the moments spend with her comes in front of his eyes. And he then comes back from his thoughts when he heard his basket's voice as
R:''armaan''
And he finds her standing in front of him with the first aid box in her hands and then he just
A:''riddhima main thek hun tum please chinta mat karo''
He said and now riddhima has had her enough what he though of himself so she just shouted on top of her lungs
R:''han bilkul that's right tum tou bilkul thek ho. Kuch thode na hua hain tumhe kyunki tum tou ho hi super hero jo tumhe banane ka shownk hain but let me tell you very clearly Dr.Armaan Mallik you are not the one. Tum kal bhi ek normal insan hi the aur aj bhi sirf aur sirf ek normal insan hi ho. Dikh bhi raha hain tumhe kitni chot lagi hain tumhe. Kitni jalan kitna dard ho raha hoga tumhe. Par nahin tumhe mere age kabhie kuch dikhta hi nahin hain na. Humesha bas jahan main dikh gayi vahan kuch nahin sochogo tum sab bhul kar bas aa jaoge mere oopar ane vali har musebat ko apne oopar lene ke liye. Main chahe kitna bhi dard dun tumhe par tum nahin hatoge mujhse pyar karna hain na? Aakhir kyun armaan kyun tum aise karte ho kyun karte ho mujhse itna pyar ki tumhe mere age koi dard dikhai nahin deta''
She said moving near him looking directly in his eyes speaks all her pent up emotions that are there from the time he comes back and armaan just speaks up slowly
A:''kyunki tumse pyar karne ke alava mujhe kuch ata hi nahin hain basket aur dard tumhare khone ke dard ke age mujhe koi aur dard mehsus hi nahin hota kyunki tumhe khone ka dard hi itna bada hain''
He said as he wiped her tears that are flowing on her cheeks and then riddhima just stands up on her toes and kissed his for head something so unexpected for him and she
R:''I love you armaan please mujhe maf kar do''
She said as she lowered her eye lids but armaan just pulled her into rib crushing hug that's something he is waiting from the time he comes back and
A:''I love you too basket''

He confessed his undying love for her and kissed on the nook of her for head and they just let the feeling sink in that they are actually together. They are in each-other's arms finally. After like eternity riddhima breaks the hug as she feels some warm behind her palms and she knows its burning scars that's on armaan's back and then fresh tears comes from her eyes as she untangled him from her and taking his hand in her own she placed several kisses on his hands
R:''kyun armaan ek bar bhi nahin socha tumne apne bare mein jab ag mein kud gaye the tum?''
A:''tumne socha tha jab mere liye os bullet ke samne ayi thi''
He said looking in her eyes and kissing her for head and that makes riddhima all tongue tied and she just makes him sit on her bed and then start applying anticipating on his hands while blowing so that he did not feel anything and then on his back. All the time she is in tears seeing his bruises and arman knows his pain is hurting her more than it hurts him so pulling her in his arms he just speaks up
A:''main thek hun basket I love you''
He said caressing her back and riddhima just hided her face in his chest this is where she belongs and then after few minutes armaan
A:''basket tum jakar change kar lo main aunty se keh kar tumhare liye khana bhijwata hun ok''
He said and riddhima nodded but then she remembered something as
R:''tum bhi kha lo armaan mujhe pta hain tumne subh se nahin khaya hain''
She said and then it hit hard on armaan's face she knew he fasted for her and
A:''riddhima I am sorry janta hun I was wrong for keeping fast for you knowing you are now someone else's wife but I could not help himself sorry''
He said bowing his head as he apologized and riddhima smiled and then she lifted his face with her finger and
R:''sorry mat kaho armaan main janti hun somewhere this is wrong. Par tumne apne pyar ke liye kiya jo kiya isliyye its ok. Par main tumhara fast nahin khol sakti armaan not this year meri shadi abhie mujhe permission nahin deti''
She said though sid re unite them but still she is married to him so she can not insulted the vows at least for now and armaan nodded and
A:''its ok basket tum change kar lo I will send your foo and we will met tomorrow at hospital ok''
He said as he hugged her and riddhima hugged him back then
R:''bye armaan take care and I love you''
A:''love you too basket''
Finally armaan left from there with a big smile on his face and a smiling riddhima behind too. Never in his wildest dreams he thinks that this day will turn like this. After giving his regards to Dr. Shashank and Padma he left to his house. As soon he reached his house he finally entered in his room that is covered with all her pictures. He did not comes in this room from the time he learnt about riddhima's marriage to sid because this room just makes him remember all their romantic moments and that makes his heart bleed more so he shut himself from here but today he get his basket back so he comes to this room, their room and seeing her picture he caressed her face over it as
A:''ab tum bahut jaldi mere pas aa jaogi yahan apnein room mein I promise basket I will make sure that this time nothing will go wrong''
He said with determination in his voice and then he dialed her number to talk to her and his call got answered just in two rings and
A:''hi basket''
R:''hi armaan tum thek se ahunch gaye na?''
A:''han basket you know I so missed u''
R:''me too armaan, armaan main soch rahi thi ki main di se bat karun papa ko bahut bura laga na''
She said and armaan smiled  now she is back always thinking about everyone and he so missed his true Riddhima and getting no response from him she speaks
R:''you there armaan?''
A:''han riddhima''
R:''bolo na''
A:''yes basket you are right don't worry I will talk to anjie''
R:''thank you armaan''
A:''you are most welcome vaise riddhima don't you think humein apnein bare mein bat karni chahiye like all lovey dovey''
He said and riddhima blushed hearing him armaan is back his naughtiness everything but
R:''kuch bhi na armaan''
A:''kya kuch bhi basket you are such a unromantic person''
He said and that makes riddhima's mouth opened in shock
R:''kya main unromantic''
A:''han basket''
R:''dekho armaan tum apni limits mat cross karo varana''
A:''varna kya''
R:''varana main''
A:''varna tum kya''
R:''ugh junior hulk''
A:''yo teacher''
And just with this both burst out in laughing they are back Riddhima and Armaan are back and they talked whole night and they did not get enough of it. No one is ready to cut the call they missed each other so much.
Next Morning as riddhima walked in Sanjeevani she has that millioan dollar smile on her face her eyes shining like the way they used to shine. And the glow on her face makes her more beautiful and armaan is looking at her dreamily standing at the nurse station. She is looking so pretty and she wears sauce vala laal makes his heart skip a beat more. And as soon she reached near him she gives him smile her cheeks were totally red as she knows his intense gaze on herself and then she mumbled while placing her hairs behind her ear and
R:''hi''
A:''oye hoye''
But instead of saying hi to him he mumbled his trade mark oyye hoyye making her blush even more and then she just somehow gives the duties to interns and sid noticed that glow on her face that he never saw. And all the Sanjeevani saw that prankster and naughty armaan back too and his dimpled smile adoring his face and his blue eyes showing life in them after all he got back his life and then sid looked at tamana as she now resumed her internship. And as everybody moved towards their duties leaving riddhima, armaan and sid at the nurse station sid approached them
S:''armaan ab tumhare hands aur back kaisi hain?''
A:''all good man don't worry''
He said giving them a big hug and sid smiled he is actually a big great friend and then he just
S:''that's good riddhima I signed on divorce papers as it is on mutual consent we will get it soon as we actually never registered our marriage''
He said telling her and riddhima just did not know how to thank him 
R:''thank you sid tum nahin jante tumne mujhe kya diya. You give my world to me sid.''
She said looking at armaan with her eyed filled with love only for one person Her Armaan and
R:''but I hope I am not losing a friend''
She said thinking to hear a yes as sid is great guy and friend too just they did not met in normal circumstances and
S:''off course riddhima its all my pleasure''
He said and they hugged and then riddhima
R:''I hope sid tumhe tumhara sacha pyar jaldi hi mill jaye''
She said and sid nodded and then armaan speaks up as
A:''sid she loves you so much and I guess you love her too think about it pyar mushkil se milta hain''
He said studying his eyes and sid is surprised a bit how he knows his buried feeling for tamana but not asking anything he nodded and then left for his duty. Then armaan put his arm around her shoulder and
A:''so basket lets go on date''
He asked and riddhima just moved away from his arms and
R:''in your dreams Dr. Mallik''
And then showing his thumb she runs to her cabin smiling to glory and armaan just did not need anything now, his basket is now back to herself no he needs someone or else he say some more ones. 
One Month Passed
One month has passed from the day of Karva Chauth riddhima thinks when finally fate makes them together when armaan and riddhima again becomes one. And life is nothing just a pure bliss to them. They are together like they never even separated even. Well from their herat they never did just they separated from their bodies. And now just in 4 days they are getting married yes they are getting married as Riddhima and Sid got officially divorced just with in 15 days and now tamana and sid are together with armaan's help and sid gets his true love that makes riddhima's heart in peace somewhere she thinks she is responsible for spoiling his life. And now padma ma did not wasted a single second and nani and she called the priest and get their wedding date and its is on December 2 . And in this one month they just comes more closer to each other. They comes to know about their pains when they are separated as one day both of them sitting in armaan's room the same day when their wedding date gets fixed and just as a celebration he takes riddhima to his house as his fiance. And as armaan sits on the carpet his back touching the bed post riddhima is sitting in between his legs. His hands encircled around her waist and they are just savoring the moment when suddenly riddhima speaks up as
R:''armaan tumhe bura nahin laga jab papa ne tumhe meri shadi bachane ko kaha tha?''
She asked tilted her head a bit and armaan looked at her and seeing the plead in her eyes he knew she wants to know so kissing her cheek he
A:'' tumhe nahin pata riddhima mera kya hal tha mujhe aise lag raha tha jaise kisi ne mere dill ka hisa mang liyya hain. Par main yeh bhi janta tha sir thek keh rahein the main hi tha jo tumhe pas la sakta tha tou tumhari khushi ke liye mujhe yeh har pal ki maut bhi manzoor thi. Roz marta tha main riddhima yeh koshish karte hue ki tumhe fir se pyaar ho jaye''
He said as fresh tears fell on her shoulders and
R:''yeh jante hue bhi ki mujhe sid se nahin tum fir se khud se pyaar karva rahein ho.''
Armaan looked shocked as she said this and kissing his tears away she
R:''aur nahin tou kya tumhe kya laga mujhe samajh nahin aa raha tha ki yeh plans, yeh perfect timings, mera kis time kya reaction hoga, main kis bat par kaise react karungi. Kise pata hain yeh sab main jaanti thi yeh sab tum kar rahe ho kyunki ek khule hue pane ki tarah sirf tum hi mujhe padh sakte ho. Mujhe osi din pata chal gaya tha ki yeh sab tum kar rahein jis din tumne pehle plan banaya tha par mai chup rahi kyunki pata tha agar tum aisa kar raha ho kuch bahut bada reason hoga. Kyunki yeh agar kisi ke liye mushkil tha tou tumhare liye''
She said and armaan looked at her and just hugged her close to himself as
A:''I love you basket ab dur nahin jana ab mar jaunga''
He said crying hard taking all his emotion out and
R:''Love you too armaan main hi janti hun tumhe sahi salamat dekh kar khud ko tumse kaise dur rakha maine par ab nahin ab tumhe apni palkon mein chupa lungi main jis se tum bilkul dur na ja sako''
She said as she wiped her tears. She smiled as she remembered that day and suddenly her trance breaks as she heard anjali's voice as
An:''ridzi armaan ke khayalon se bahar aja please''
And she looked at her di who is back just one week back and there is no problem between her and dad as she apologized for behind rude and shashank said he needs that reality check so he is grateful to her. Everything is back like before
R:''kya di''
She just blushed and anjali embraced her in her arms and then 
An:''aww meri pyari behen acha chal ab neeche sab tera intejar kar rahein hain teri Mehndi ki rasam hain aj''
She said and riddhima smiled and then moved with her di downstairs wearing a green lehnga choli and as soon she reached at the end of stair anjali left 
An:''ek minute ridz''
She said and before she can say anything anjali left and next she heard one voice as
Mu:''Tum Tou Chale The Dost Banke Jaane Kahan Armaan Mill Gayya''
She saw the source of voice and is shocked seeing muskaan in front of her and singing and gives her a bear hug then she heard next 
At:''Os Se Hasi Oos Se Khushi Hain Osi Se Zindagi''
And next she finds atul hugging her and smiling
Ni:''Taare Vo Zameen Par Le Aya''
And next she was in nikki's arms as she glistened stars on her and
Ra:''Armaan Laya Hain Roshni''
She saw rahul as he hugged her and then she heard 
An:'' Dill Vahan Vo Jahan Aisa Manzar Aur Kahan''
She smiled as she touched her engagement ring and then twirled her ridzie and then she goes in abhi's arms as
Ab:''Tum Tou Chale The Dost Banke''
He said as all of them twirled around her and
Ki:''Jaane Kahan Dill Mill Gayye''
Sh:''Dill Mill Gayye''
And she smiled as kirti mam and shubhankar sir too joined and then she heard husky voice near her ear as
A:''ummed hain apko apka surpise acha laga Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Mallik love you see you after 3 days''
He said and then pecked her cheek and left from there. This time he is not snkeaing in her room and all as he dont wants any bad thing happen, he never believed in this but this time he just can't take any chnace. And she smiled and then she hugged all her friends and
R:''mujhe kyun nahin bataya ki tum log aa rahein ho?''
Mu:''arey tere armaan ne mana kiya tha''
At:''aur this is surpise for you''
R:''par yar yeh cheating hain''
Ni:''oh ho ab gusa bad mein karna ek good news hain''
R:''kya?''
Ra:''yehi riddhima ki we are back in Sanjeevani now''
R:''oh god vaow''
She could not believe her ears her friends are back her love is back she needs nothing else now.
After 3 days finally the day arrived when the two souls united as One in the eyes of world too. Today finally the two heart met they becomes as armaan filled her parted hairs with Sindoor and tied the Mangalsutra around her neck finally armaan can say Riddhima is his only His Basket. She is now proudly Dr. Riddhima Armaan Mallik. After all the ceremonies armaan finally left Gupta Mansion getting all the blessings from shashank papa, padma ma and nani with now his riddhima. After getting warmly welcomed by ananya and billy and after all the teasing and fun she finally escorted by nikki and muski to his room ops now their room. They teased her and then left making her sit on the bed with her veil over her head. As soon they left riddhima lifted her veil up and looked at the surroundings of the room. This room has so many memories attached to this room their memories. their love bloomed here too. She smiled this room is still the same like it before just a few changes, that the bed is little big now and then the cupboards now turned into full dressing area all per her tastes and just for her. She smiled at his efforts and the room still has all over her pictures like it used to be have and just one more pictures is added and that is on his side of bed her picture smiling to glory that is from Haldi Ceremony and she never knew that picture is clicked. She smiled and caressed her Mangalsutra and soon she heard the sound of giggling and her heart thumped as she heard the door opened and then the sound of door closed. And armaan is spell bounded seeing her standing under the veil of flowers and all the lights that are coming from the diyas. She is looking breathtakingly beautiful. From the time she walked in front of him all claded in that blood red maroon lehenga and all the jewels that he selected for her totally decked up like his bride, he skipped his heart beats. Only he knows how he controlled himself. And the moment he makes her His he just wants to run away from there taking her in his arms and now too she is looking so beautiful her nose is still have that little vermilion on her nose which fell when he filled her Maang making her smile. And riddhima feels goosebumps arise on her skin as she feels his passionate gaze upon herself, she looked above and finds him standing there leaning on door, looking nothing but Greek God himself. Her heart actually stopped beating when she saw him standing there as her Groom as her Prince Charming, decked in the maroon sherwani matching to her lehnga. She feels she fell in love with him all over again and then feeling her cheeks turning red she turns unable to hold his gaze more and that breaks armaan's chain of admiring too he smiled at his shy basket he moved closer to her and with slow steps he reached near her and then enveloped her in his arms frm behind. Riddhima feel shiver ran down in her spine as his hands comes in contact with her bare tummy and 

A:''I Love You Dr. Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Mallik''
He speaks near her ear making her gasped and her name from his lips brings a big smile on her lips and she turned and hugged him tightly
R:''I Love You Armaan"'
She confessed her undying love for him and then armaan hugged her back and then armaan untangled her from himself as
A:''bahut khobsurat lag rahi hain aj meri jaan''
He speaks as he looked in her eyes andriddhim did not dare meting his eyes and she blushed and lowered her eye lids
A:''oyye hoyye''
He said and riddhima is turning bet root red with each passing second
A:''this is so not fair yar basket aise tou tum bas chapad chapad karti rehti ho aur aj hi chup ho''
He said in pouting voice making riddhima smiled at his nautanki and 
A:''vaise mujhe na apna nam check karna hain tumhare hathon mein''
He said as he takes her hands in his that are completely deep shade of red and black showing the depth of his love and then he makes her settle on the bed and he himself lied in her lap taking her hands in his and all the time he is searching his name riddhima is admiring him and just in few seconds 
A:''armaan riddhima ka armaan''
He speaks as he kissed her palms tracing his name over her hands and then he just jumped from her lap making riddhima shocked so she just
R:''armaan kahan ja rahein ho''
A:''are basket tumhara gift ruko ek minute''
He said and riddhima just holds his wrist stopping him as 
R:''mere liye tum hi mera sabse bada gift ho armaan''
She said as she kissed his for head and armaan placed a kiss on her for head and
A:''I know par you see yeh meri nayi naveli dulhan ka haq hain so just a sec jaan''
He said and then moved towards cupboard and soon he comes back with the box in his hands and then he
A:''ankhein band karo riddhima''
And riddhima smiled and closed her eyes and soon she feels something around her neck and then she asked
R:''armaan main ankhein kholun''
A:''ruko na basket chup raho''
He said and next she feels his hands brushed past her legs and lifted her lehenga and she gasped and clutched the bed sheets hard and soon she feels something touching her ankles and then being the impatient riddhima she
R:''armaan kya kar rahein ho tum aise koi karta hain main ankhein kholne ja rahi hun''
A:''chup riddhima kitni impatient ho tum aur chapad chapad adat nahin gayi tumhari aur ab agar tum chup na hui na you know my ways to keep yout mouth shut and baby now I have license too I am your legally wedded husband''
He said huskily near her ear making her go quiet and armaan smiled and kissing her cheek
A:''good girl''
And then she feels something touching her hands then she heard him
A:''ab tum apni ankhien khol sakti ho riddhima but trsut me aj main katunga''
He said mischievous making riddhima whined and
R:''armaan''
She hits him on his chest and then he
A:''arey biwi apnein gift tou dekh lo''
And riddhima's eyes immediately fell on her ankles first and she saw the same anklet that he breaks when they fight
R:''armaan yeh''
A:''humare pyaar ki pehli nishani''
He said kissing her feet and then her eyes fell on her wrists and she saw one more Kangan with all the Gunghroos 
R:''this is so beautiful''
A:''oh that I don't know par now this is beautiful kyunki ab meri jan ke hathon mein jo hain yeh''
He said and riddhima blushed hard and
A:''vaise yeh tou tumhare the tumhe den diya aur aj ki rat ka tumhara gift tumhare dill ke pas hain riddhima''
And riddhima surprised but then looked at her neck and she saw a beautiful heart shape pendant  studded with small pendant that is in the form of AR that is of red ruby not normal red ruby its darkest shade of red basically sauce vala laaal it is and its not simply AR its entwined with each other Armaan's ''A'' line is actually Riddhima's "R" line is same and she looked in his eyes and kissing her for head
A:''thanks for coming in my life''
He said opening his arms and riddhima hugged him tight and 
R:''thank you so much mujhe mera armaan dene ko''
A:''I love you so much''
R:''I love you till eternity''
She said and then their lips met with a beautiful kiss. This is their first kiss and it showed just Love nothing else. They kissed each other deeply showing and conveying the love they has for each other. And finally one thing leads to another one and then two bodies turned into One. Their love finally gets its destination.
Next Morning
Armaan wakes up when he feels water droplets on his forehead and as she opened his eyes he saw the most beautiful sight in front of him riddhima there standing in dressed in his favourite red sauce valla laal saree as a newly bride and unaware of his getting up riddhima is about to pick her jewlels from the last night to keep them safe when he pulled her and she landed on him totally shocked with sudden turn of events. And not saying anything he kissed her passionately and riddhima gives in the kiss after a second. Finally riddhima breaks the kiss and
A:''I so wish ki meri subh aisi hi ho har roz''
He said as he holds her closer to him and her bangles produced music to his ears and
R:''armaan hato mujhe neche jaana hain mom kya sochengi''
A:''kuch nahin sochengi mere mom dad khud bhi late othte hain biwi so don't' worry lets romance''
He said pulling her closer but riddhuma pushed him and
R:''bilkul nahin armaan aur mujhe ghar bhi jana hain pag fere ke liye papa ate honge''
A:''riddhima yar this is so not fair tum kal hi tou ayi thi sasur ji aj tumhe lene bhi aa rahein hain''
He said pouting a bit and riddhima smiled and 
R:''well husband yeh rasam hain aur neeche aao aur please kuch pehen lena''
She said and teasing him she moved downstairs and armaan smiled as he so loved his life. And he gets ready and as he reached downstairs he is greeted by all the gang and his parents. Riddhima makes his favourite aloo parantha and kheer and everyone has praises for her and then she did go to Gupta Mansion and he all the day just watching clock so that he picks her up. They enjoyed their first day as married couple and finally taking her with him in night and spending having dinner with Dr. Shashank he is back with his riddhima. Suddenly armaan speaks up
A:''basket aj tum please vahi gana gao na jo tumne humare roke kis subh gaya tha jab hum park mein mille the''
He said out of blue and riddhima looked at him but she shakes her head and moved towards cupboard but armaan holds her pallu and
A:''please na''
He said making his best puppy dog face and next moemnt he heard her sound of payal
R:''Kaisa Hain Yeh Khumar Kaisa Nasha
Duniya Lage Nayi Naya Sama
(She moved slowly towards him as he pulled her pallu as she caressed her Mangalsutra and Sindoor saying her world has changed)
Sapna Hain Mera Tu Hi Armaan
(She sang as she smiled and closed her eyes and then kissed him on his eyes conveying he is her only dream and then she moved and hugged him from behind and armaan holds her hands on his chest)
Sanson Ne Dhun Chede Puche Mujhse Bata Yeh Kaise
Dill Mill Gayye
Dill Mill Gayye''
A:''Dill Mill Gayye
Dill Mill Gayye''
(She smiled and then armaan takes her in his arms and they danced in each other's arms and finally their lips met with kiss and the night fell in each other's arms saying their souls united once again)
A:''Kitna Tha Pyaasa Kitna Tanha
Man Bujha Bujha Suna Jahan
(Few days gone with their love as armaan is shaving in the washroom as they have to go to Sanjeevani he sings as riddhima is not coming to him and he said he is all alone without her)
Khali Khali Har Ek Lamha
(He sang as he opened his arms and riddhima smiled)
Milli Tum Rang Mille Jhume Zindagi Aise Jaise
(He holds her hands and pulled towards him and rubbed his cheeks with hers putting shaving foam on her face too and riddhima puts all the water on him and they laughed with each other and then getting ready finally armaan filled her hairs with vermilion as he colour of love in their life)
Dill Mill Gayye
Dill Mill Gayye
(They moved to Sanjeevani all the way holding each other's arms)
R:''Dill Mill Gayye
Dill Mill Gayye''
(He pulled her in the fire escape giving her all the love showering her with all his love)
Few months passed and they are just like two bodies one soul
R:''Ab Har Pal Hongi Chahat Ki Batein 
(She sang as they are sitting on the terrace on the parpet with riddhima holding one coffee mug and armaan is hugging her from behind as she is sitting in between his legs speaking anything and everything
A:''Khushiyon Ke Din Honge Sapnon Ki Ratein
(He sang as he holds her closer to himself and the night fell with all the love they showered on each other and next armaan is holding riddhima in the kitchen as she is making their breakfast teasing her kissing her here and there)
R:''Hathon Mein Hath Liyye
(She holds his hands in hers as they walked towards the ice cream parlor for having ice cream with all the gang teasing them)
A:''Kawabon Ko Saath Liyye
(He smiled at her as she picked one new born baby in her hands one of their patients and he winked at her giving her cue to get them One making her blushed more)
R&A:''Zindagi Ki Rahon Meiin Chalte Chalte 
(They sang as they not even know when in all the small small fights with lots of love the day comes today is Karva Chauth one year back they get together on thsi day only)
Dill Mill Gayye
Dill Mill Gayye
Dill Mill Gayye 
Dill Mill gayye
Armaan is busy in making all arrangements for his darling basket for her first Karva Chauth and yes riddhima is all excited about it, From morning the time ananya mom gives her sargi and she happily eat with armaan as she knows he is going to fast too. And in evening she is all ready like a new bride after the Pooja armaan's love showing on her face. Right now she is getting ready in her room when she feels a pair of hands sneaked around her waist and she recognizing the touch
R:''armaan no badmashi''
She said and armaan 
A:''are basket you are such one track mind main koi badmashi nahin kar raha tha main tou apni nayi naveli dulhan ko oska pehle Karva Chauth ka gift de raha tha''
He said and then eyed on her waist and riddhima is flabbergasted seeing a gold waist chain with lots of pearls and ghungroos on her waist and touching it
R:''armaan yeh bahut sundar hain kab liya tumne yeh''
A:''actually yeh maine 2 sal pehle liya jab humara roka hua tha''
He said could not comeplete as emotion comes and undersstanding him riddhima just hugged him and mumbled
R:''Love you aur aaj koi humein nahinrouk payega fast kholne se main sabke samne tumhara fast kholungi''
A:''aur main aapni jaan ka''
Then they heard one voice
An:''chand aa gayya''
And smiling to themselves they moved to terrace to see the moon and offered their Pooja and after opening the fast as now both riddhima and armaan lied in each other's arms
R:''mera pyar pura ho gayya armaan''
A:''han basket humara pyaar adhoora nahin raha''
R:''I love you tum mera armaan hain''
A:''I love you jaan till the end of my life''
He said and then they hugged closer to each other. Riddhima and armaan were happy in their lives as they has their love for each other. Time passed and now its 11 months of their marriage Riddhima was making breakfast in the kitchen as they are getting late for hospital. And all thanks to her darling husband Armaan Mallik. In morning he is not letting her move away from himself and the result of his extra romance is now they are running out of time. She still has to comb her hair after making breakfast. She finally turned off the gas as she made the breakfast. 
A:''riddhima basket kahan ho yar tum''
And right at the same moment he shouted for her and she shakes her head.
A:''riddhima yar''
He shouted again and riddhima finally replied as she knows if she is not going to reply he will go mad.
R:''aa rahi hun armaan''
She said and then she made her way to their room with the breakfast tray in her hands. And as soon she entered their room he speaks up
A:''yar basket kahan thi tum kabse bula raha hun maine tumhe''
He showered her with questions and riddhima shakes her head at him. He can't do anything without her.
R:''armaan yahin tou thi main kitchen mein kya hua''
She said as she made her way towards him after putting breakfast tray on the table.
A:''yar dekho na yeh tie pata nahin sasur ji ko bhi kya sujhi thi aj ki meeting ke liye formal dress code rakhne ki''
He showed her the tie and she shakes her head. As she finds her handsome husband dressed in his black pants with white shirt looking utterly handsome.
R:''kya armaan ab meeting tou formal mein hoti hain na''
A:''han par yeh tie yar''
He said making a face as riddhima tied the knot of his tie as he is not the much fan of the tie.
R:''ho gaya na babu bas kyun faltu mein muh fulaya hain. Thodi der ki bat hain na babu''
She said coaxing him like a small kid. Then armaan smiled showing his dimples.
A:''tumhe ache se pata hain na kaise mera mood thek karna hain''
He said as he pulled her to himself from her waist making her blush.
R:''tou mujhe nahin tou kise pata hoga acha chalo ab chodo armaan humein deri ho rahi hain''
A:''nahin please aj is deri ke karan mujhe meri morning kiss bhi nahin milli''
He said and riddhima slapped his cheek cutely.
R:''vo isliye kyunki aj apko morning kiss ke alava bahut kuch mill gayya tha janab''
Then she pulled herself away from him.
R:''acha ab please armaan mera subh subh Dr.Kirti ki daant khane ka koi man nahin hain. Tum please breakfast karo jaldi main bhi ready hoti hun''
She said as she turned to go but armaan holds her wrist.
R:''armaan kya''
A:''one kiss please''
He said softly and riddhima just smiled and then pecked his cheek. And she runs to get ready and armaan smiled.
A:''oye hoye Love you meri basket''
He said and this is regular love blossoming in them. Their love keeps on growing. With their small love and fights they did not know when one year of their marriage completed. Riddhima is super excited as tomorrow is their first wedding anniversary. She has all the plans to wish him on 12'0 clock at night. Armaan is at hospital as he has one surgery. And that gives her enough time to plan her surprise for him. So she comes backs home when her shift ends. Normally they both comes together but today she comes early informing armaan. And she comes along with her di as armaan otherwise will worry for her. Now she is all ready just waiting for armaan. And armaan entered in the house its almost 11;50 p.m. in the night when he parked his car in front of the house. Its been a long and tiry day but he is all excited to met up His Riddhima as its in 10 minutes their  marriage will complete one year. He opening the door after closing it, runs straight to their room. As he knows she will be there. And as soon he entered in the room. He saw the room was completely dark, firstly he thought she will be fast asleep. But right at the same moment light flashed on the wall where their life size wedding picture is placed. He has million dollar smile on his face seeing that picture and then his gaze fell on the words written on the board
''Happy First Marriage Anniversary Dada And Mumma''
And his breaths stuck in his throat as he read and re read that. He can't believe that but soon he feels two arms enveloped him from back and soon he comes to reality as he heard
R:''happy anniversary babu''
And he turned her and then he placed a soft kiss on her lips sealing it.
A:''happy anniversary jaan''
And then he asked as the light still flashed in front of his eyes.
A:''riddhima jaan kya yeh sach''
And riddhima turned shy and then she just lowered her eye lids fiddling with his shirt buttons.
A:''riddhima''
R:''han armaan tumhara aks ab mere andar aa gayya hain''
She said finally as she placed his hand on her tummy. And armaan's happiness has no bounds and he hugged her tightly.
A:''oh riddhima thanks so much this is best gift. I so love you thanks for coming in my life''
R:''i love you too thanks for completing me''

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d2/35/c5/d235c59246621c063addae9b481e8b82.jpg" />
She said and they hugged each other tightly. They cut the cake together still sinking the new feeling of their lives. Armaan has hard time to control himself seeing her dressed in his favourite sauce vala laal with golden blouse. But he sealed the love with small kiss.
After 9 months.
Armaan is sitting out side O.T. with tears in his eyes as riddhima's screams makes his heart wrenched in pain. His heart bleeds feeling her so pain. But his wait and riddhima's pain over soon as their angel did not trouble her/his mom much. Soon anjali comes outside and seeing her everyone rushed to her.
A:''anjie riddhima kaisi hain she is fine na aur humara baby''
He asked still with tears in his eyes and anjali smiled at her best friend.
An;''relax armaan she is fine so as your babies tum jao andar she is calling you''
She said and armaan rushed inside and there he saw Riddhima laying on the bed. She is exhausted her face is pale but shining with happiness. 
A:''baby tum thek ho na?''
He asked kissing her for head and riddhima wiped his tears.
R:''han armaan main thek hun. Congratulations armaan apki angel ayi hain apke ghar''
She revealed him as in all her worry he actually did not know ask the gender of his baby.
A:''meri princess meri small basket thank you maine kaha tha meri princess hi ayegi''
He said as he pecked her forhead thanking her and she smiled.
R:''yea aur maine bhi kaha tha mera prince ayega''
A:''kya matlab''
An:''matlab yeh we have two symbols of your love''
She said coming in with two little bundle of joys making armaan shocked. And he looked at riddhima and she smiled nodding at him. Then after all the congratulations everyone left now its armaan and riddhima. Riddhima is holding her prince while armaan has his princess.
R:''mere armaan ki jaan Arima Armaan Riddhima Mallik''
Riddhima speaks caressing her daughter's hairs as she opened her eyes showing blue colour of her dada's.
A:''meri basket jaisa mason Riddhan Riddhima Armaan Mallik''
He said pecking his son's for head as he showed green eyes replica of his mumma's. Both inherited riddhima's sharp nose and armaan's dimples. They are replica of their love.
A:''thanks basket sab pura karne ko I love you''
R:''thank you meri zindagi mein ane ko I love you too'' 
And that sealed their love with the kiss of love and just pure love.
Aur Riddhima Armaan jodo nam the vo ek ho chuke the oonki muhabbat oonke pyar ne agniprakisha de kar ek doosre ko pa liyya tha.

Hope You
Like It
Do Press Tab
If You Like It
Lots Of
Love
And Regards
Nikita
Edited by desir - 8 years ago
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Resss 😉
Unres

OS was damn good yaar...loved it
by gawdd... 

Yaar I already read it 15 times since it posted

tih u can imagine k main kitni pagal ho gayi gun
Already iske peechhe 😛😉

Hehehheheee...
Plsss ab tu meri dusri OS bhi puri kar
jladi...
Piisiissshhshshhshsshhs

❤️
Edited by megbans - 8 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You all have been attacked by Team Diabolical Coven. So now what you have to do is state that You have been attacked by Diabolical Coven in the following thread-

And in addition to that You have to put this siggy in your signature box(Dabba) for 48 hours. 

Siggy:-  https://i.imgur.com/8xqvIqf.gif  

PS:If you want something(Like siggies or related things of your fav. Or for anyone) we can give you that As we are allowed to bribe!

gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb os nikki
loved each and every part 
the way sid nade shashank agree and anji infusing sense in shashank 
glad that sid ne koi natak ni kiya
and then the marriage 
and dill mil gayye song too good 
ending was awesome 
witing for more os
lashyyy thumbnail
OK aww this is really beautiful
loved the os but I guess I have read it somewhere too may be dmg blog os competition??? I guess

this os is really awesome armaan
firstly I loved the starting
aww poor armaan bechara how difficult it is for him to make sid n ridhz closer
his feeling is described wonderfully
OK the fire scene is an interesting twist
I my happy ki is mein sid negative nah tha pta nah har koi use negative kyn bnata h I love his character too n I love you that u didn't destroy this essence
chalo Sid or Dr. shashank no akal ayi
aww so anjy plays the saviour this saviour of ar relationship *wink*
she gave a peace of mind to shanky he really needed it.
yo so finally ar is back shanky apologize n ar wedding is fixed
ridhz room scene is beautifully written ar talk n confession
aww she didn't break her fast from armaan as she is still sid wife that is something I m proud of
that is the essence n beauty of ridhz

n all the part is cute from now on comeback of gang, their teasing it was all a fun
ar moment in all a sweet n adorable