Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarra0

Wen it has come to ASR - I have been sayin ever since he said it, but it shud b love enhances not reduces, but here the CVs reduce everything anyway so wats love to stand up to them, even chottes chotte hasn't been able to do that, its usually tie tie phish!

As an international audience member my vote was and is IPK is different...and continues to be even in tai tai phish dept!!😆
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RitJ26

oh so you finally caught up😆

Yesterday was alright but would have like to see more of the old ASR - take no prisoners- attitude coming through...

I didn't even finish today's episode...

I did, I watched both episodes today, I have give up on old ASR a long time ago 😭 so to even have a fraction of that ASR was a miracle! Wat has this serial got that wud have people tuning into post November or BS leaving
Shegarf71 thumbnail

evolved everything

That's a fact👏
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I did, I watched both episodes today, I have give up on old ASR a long time ago 😭 so to even have a fraction of that ASR was a miracle! Wat has this serial got that wud have people tuning into post November or BS leaving

I have a  question for Gul...

What would they have done if they didn't have to incorporate the kidnapping track into the show?

For me that's when it all went downhill 
sarra0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

As an international audience member my vote was and is IPK is different...and continues to be even in tai tai phish dept!!😆

Once upon a time it was unique, Its no longer different except in how bad it can b and how inconsistent, I have no desire to watch episodes me, I am just on countdown
Shegarf71 thumbnail

Now that's all that I've been thinking about and also about BS unemployment
sarra0 thumbnail

I have a question for Gul...

What would they have done if they didn't have to incorporate the kidnapping track into the show?

for me it was way way way before that - for me it text downhill in march and June was just a continuation thou at times better then wat had proceeded it for the couple of months before
RJXX thumbnail

Once upon a time it was unique, Its no longer different except in how bad it can b and how inconsistent, I have no desire to watch episodes me, I am just on countdown

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e32kaa9TzeE[/YOUTUBE]
CREDIT TO UPLOADER
Shegarf71 thumbnail

I have a  question for Gul...

Hmmm I did nt mind that track...Khushi's feeling were being developed...all the rest was a blur...also her learning about his nature from his family!!so I quite liked it and also ASR's glimpse of repent
RJXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

Now that's all that I've been thinking about and also about BS unemployment

he'll bounce back...don't worry yourself about ti 😊