Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

Khushi's OTT is one of my fav...I knew she wud give him a run for his patience and pour the extra fake loving!!absolutely take him by storm!!😆my soul sister!!

of course you would love that track - sanka devi 😆
RJXX thumbnail

See SARDAR u know wat bothers u most!!everything wud have worked out with his haircut!!l👏

I loved his hair when they started ASR in Gupta house...him finding that plant in the SUV...and the most amazing RV tune!!

nahin be...Diwali crew cut was the best 
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

of course you would love that track - sanka devi 😆

Whatz Arshi without the crazy Khushi driving him nuts with her childish antics!!he had already seen her strong stubborn and righteous side and gotten used to it!!so it was time!😃
Shegarf71 thumbnail

nahin be...Diwali crew cut was the best 

Of course it was!!Pakoda that's a winner hands down!👏but loved that one after a hiatus!😉
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Khushi's OTT is one of my fav...I knew she wud give him a run for his patience and pour the extra fake loving!!absolutely take him by storm!!😆my soul sister!!

Progress wud have been he carried on the same vein as how the marriage started, bein cruel, hurting himself every time she was hurt, she continued on the path of y he married her, she got back in the room, she troubled him, challenged him but not OTT drama, he and Shayam had battles bein played, he also starts investigatin after seeing Khushi behavior and not bein able to believe that she cud b like that. Khushi finds out the truth, the truth is also found out by ASR etc etc
RJXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarra0

Progress wud have been he carried on the same vein as how the marriage started, bein cruel, hurting himself every time she was hurt, she continued on the path of y he married her, she got back in the room, she troubled him, challenged him but not OTT drama, he and Shayam had battles bein played, he also starts investigatin after seeing Khushi behavior and not bein able to believe that she cud b like that. Khushi finds out the truth, the truth is also found out by ASR etc etc

I'd like to think that this is where they were heading before he left for his film 

But he confessed the truth after the GH track so what were they going to do 🤔
Shegarf71 thumbnail
🤗Ok my Sardar and Evolved Sherni!!its been more than awesome discussing the memory lane,,!👏⭐️did not think I cud stay with my serious avatar for so long but now...moi has to cook dinner and prepare for pooja,!!
Lubbs u both!❤️
RJXX thumbnail

🤗Ok my Sardar and Evolved Sherni!!its been more than awesome discussing the memory lane,,!👏⭐️did not think I cud stay with my serious avatar for so long but now...moi has to cook dinner and prepare for pooja,!!

Lubbs u both!❤️

main bhi ja rahi hoon

kal milte hai ❤️ 🤗
Shegarf71 thumbnail

main bhi ja rahi hoon

kal milte hai ❤️ 🤗

🤗Bye!
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'd like to think that this is where they were heading before he left for his film

But he confessed the truth after the GH track so what were they going to do🤔

this I think was the initial thou in Feb, march before they changed tracks