Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: habs

I believe what you are saying about what's going on.  I have emailed Star Plus repeatedly
and said everything I can possibly think of to say.  Not sure if they read or even care
but I do know one thing: I won't watch this show anymore without both of the leads.

Oh and maybe a naive question but why doesn't Star Plus just tell people the truth?
If he's gone (which he is) say it.  Tell the fans what they want to know and then let
them decide if they will watch the show without him (not likely).  Why all of the lies,
secrets and platitudes??

Well SP wants the show to continue.They want BS to stay. That's merely the reason why they
don't want to & haven't made any official announcements as yet. They're still trying to intervene & bring the outcome in the favour of the fans. They're still trying maybe to keep BS tied to the show in some way or the other ..which is a genuine effort. But for the moment , BS has put the papers down & the truth , we all understand. They're still reluctant to make any official announcements as yet , as they're trying their best to fix this thing. 
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
maan lagye toh kuch bhi ho sakta hain
lets get to work ladies
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Well SP wants the show to continue.They want BS to stay. That's merely the reason why they
don't wanna to & haven't made any official announcements as yet. They're still trying to intervene & bring the outcome in the favour of the fans. They're still trying maybe to keep BS tied to the show in some way or the other ..which is a genuine effort. But for the moment , BS has put the papers down & the truth , we all understand. They're still reluctant to make any official announcements as yet , as they're trying their best to fix this thing. 

Thanks so much for your response and all of your efforts.  I hope it works out and if it doesn't
then  at least we can say that we tried; which is a lot more than the 4Lions did.
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its better they end the show on a happy note...
will surely irritate SP with my calls n mails dear...thanks for the info...!!!!!!!!!!!
iris thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sincere req to the TM...please post this msg. on FB n Twitter...n let's all collective to our bit to end this show on a high note...Btw thanx for posting the ids ...will get on that now...

sabina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y d forum is so silent tdy did dey give up kya
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm so sad yar ðŸ˜­ why the form is soo silent today
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
But he said in radio the talk show that he is taking a long break don't know how much long but would comeback when the storyline demands it...😕😕
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iris

Sincere req to the TM...please post this msg. on FB n Twitter...n let's all collective to our bit to end this show on a high note...Btw thanx for posting the ids ...will get on that now...

Iam not active in FB or Twitter iris :( Else I'd have posted it there.

But anyone who thinks this needs to be posted in FB or Twitter,
please feel free to do that. Go ahead.
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Barun is definitely under pressure to give the statements he is,it is so obvious he is leaving.There is some problem and he is a scape goat but by god's grace he should get more wonderful projects.He has not assured at all and what does indefinite exteended break mean,he sounded so unsure & was speaking very cautious.So not Barun's fault,they are only actors and these PH have lot of money and power.
He is not a big wig of B'wood like Shahrukh/Salmaan so obviously they are just playing dirty at the actor's cost.STAR PLUS should interfere and doo something in favour of actor otherwise viewer's arent going to watch any Star programmes.
How can they play with the most loved actor of Tellywood.If they'v done this to him they can do to any actor and they are making a mockery of viewer's.WE ALL UNDERSTAND IT'S A GAME & WE ARE  WITH THE ACTORS WHETHER BARUN,AKSHAY /DEEPALI.LOVE THEM ALL,THEY ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON & OFF SCREEN AND EVERY VIEWER OF IPKKND KNOWS IT .