Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys keep calling, mailing and tweeting SP.. do not stop this.. otherwise SP will think everyone has calmed down.. Please continue Mission Bombard SP
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Tamy we all love Barun infinitely & unconditionally. That's why I understand you wanting to believe him. This is very hard for us to accept , but this is the harsh , harsh truth. I'd blindly follow my heart if I could ..blindly follow his words , but only to have a heartbreak tommorow ? We're being fooled. And ofcourse BS doesn't lie .. there is a difference between lying and being professional.

BS is a professional. He ain't returning. He's not. The " storyline " bit if you noticed in his interview ..the word sounded rushed & hurried. It seemed he was pushing himself to say  that , only to answer the RJ's question , quickly comin out of it. He didn't mean it. He didn't even have any future plans about the show , which he confessed himself when the RJ Raj , asked him that.

If we allow ourselves to get fooled now . IPK will be damned. SP would continue the show . PH would make it painfully intolerable , by making Khushi fall for the new guy & ArHi becoming a joke. We need to ACT now. We need to get them to end the show with ArHi and not anyone else.

That is ,if you as well believe that , No ArHi ( SaRun ) = No IPK.

what can I say ? may b I'm pacifying myself...aur roya nahin jaraha hai mujhse...sigh !  
loverofsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes i had da same feeling k hes leaving since he didnt assure us ... Im afraid that sp or ph might say.. Barun us on break and continue with stupid track and he never come back... Gishhh hope this doesnt happen...plz send them emails to End da showw ...and i have done it too and continue doing that...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree! lets demand a decent nd happy ending..we nd sarun deserve this at least! 
this forum has already become lazy .guys comon!
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't u think it's selfish to think the show shd end? What about sanaya and Daljit ? What if they want to continue and maybe ok with new lead? Others will loose their job too. Just becoz BS choose to leave doesn't mean sanaya shd quit too.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pashna

Don't u think it's selfish to think the show shd end? What about sanaya and Daljit ? What if they want to continue and maybe ok with new lead? Others will loose their job too. Just becoz BS choose to leave doesn't mean sanaya shd quit too.

i love sanaya irani may be more than any one..just saying!
akshey deepali G.H already quit ,daljet is planning to leave so what is left? i don't want sanaya to work in a down the drain show where nothing is left to look forward nd where her character will be more destroyed by making her romance with some other guy destroying the whole past story , if arnav nd khushi would not be there then whats the point of ipk? same would be the case if sanaya was quitting..its really a time to end nd come back with season 2 later if possible!
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pashna

This time, it wasn't BS. It was the PH. I cannot explain everything again, since Iam sure you must've read various the topic on the forum , by various members & a few articles as well, talking about the internal politics going on. The Script was the problem. BS wasn't. That is the sole reason for fans to be asking for a decent end , rather than ruining it. Ofcourse Sanaya can stay , ofcourse Daljeet can stay ..but for what ? to be acting in a show that'd take a nose dive in a few days, with such a horrid change in the script ? and for a show that'd lose , two of it's supporting cast i.e Akshay & Deepali & one significant lead ? Khushi's already shown as a clown , well thanks to the writers ! We don't want the show now to turn into a laughing stock.

Sanaya has worked hard & put in efforts all this while. It's out of respect for her as well , that all of us think , the show should end. Would it be nice for her efforts being washed away in a matter of few months , when the show flops ? History says it. No show when a lead quits or is away works. Especially not a romantic show. Yeah ofcourse shows like Saathiya can & so can IPK i.e only if you wanna turn into into a  " Pati mar gaya & abla naari " type of a show.
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
marie2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
seriously the show should end in happy note. Arshi is forever. Don't degrade their image.  Please end d show with our Arshi only Barun n Sanaya. We don't need any tom n dick to enter .   Edited by marie2 - 11 years ago
thei-thei thumbnail
It is really sad to see people playing the blame game here. Do you think any good will come out of it? Let us give credit to Gul and co. where it is due. They gave us a beautiful love story with beautiful characters to portray them. And the actors, Barun and Sanaya did a fabulous job to portray the lovers. I personally feel the show has run its course. There is no more story to tell now that the leads are married. The essence of the love story was the conflict the leads faced in the midst of the attraction towards each other. And the main source of conflict was supposed to be their past connection which the makers did not want to pursue anymore for reasons best known to them. So it was resolved in a few episodes, which I have to admit did let me down as a viewer. Anyways, my only request to Gul is to maybe try telling the story of these lovers, maybe in a new show with new characters for I would really like to see the love story as she has intended to show it.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Barun and Sanaya together otherwise no IPk!!!!!!

No offence to Sanaya...she's the captain of this ship, she wont abandon but Gul will ask her to leave next!!!