Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope it's clear now to people ðŸ˜•

Bottomline - Barun is leaving. 

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
^^I hope so too...most of the ppl have fell into the trap..dun kno whether theyve changed their mind or not !!
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have been calling and emailing them we are only put on to the consumer customer cell who  collect the pile and give out these messages what we are hearing.  
However as you say we have to flood the mail boxes and phone and use all media accesses and make ourself toweringly heard...we have come together and are fighting ...please do not ease and be submissive. just go on emailing them to get Barun back ..(after a little break as he does need it after this mess).  And we must get him back and not end the show as Sanaya did well in the kidnapping track...this must only be our requested plea...
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nerina

I have been calling and emailing them we are only put on to the consumer customer cell who  collect the pile and give out these messages what we are hearing.  

However as you say we have to flood the mail boxes and phone and use all media accesses and make ourself toweringly heard...we have come together and are fighting ...please do not ease and be submissive. just go on emailing them to get Barun back ..(after a little break as he does need it after this mess).  And we must get him back and not end the show as Sanaya did well in the kidnapping track...this must only be our requested plea...

That's exactly the spirit required !! We need to flood them with mails, call like crazy , spam & pressurize them like hell. We need to get BS back on the show ! We need to & we will at any , any cost !!
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
I am still saying "there is hope " ... trust me ..BS is in call with my close one !! Trust BS !

😳

He may quit too ..be ready ..evning news will come
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Barun's 'break' was decided by him and only him 2 months ago and it seems clear that his break is quitting. He is finished with the show and the probability of him coming back is very low. Doesn't his film come out in a few months? Why would he come back when his movie will release? He won't because he'll be super busy with it. 

The 'break' is just a crummy PR and diplomatic term for he's going and not coming back. Whatever his reasons, he's made the decision and I don't see him changing it. If it were so easy for him to change his mind, then he wouldn't take a break, but he's adamant about his break.

Of course I would love for him to stay, but now all I hope for is a great ending to a great love story.