Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for,this post
I'm sure that he's leaving
A person who just took 45 days for his movie 
Why should he take a looong break 
To spend time with his family...

Gul is forcing us to see Khushi wih another man 
Which will spoil the entire,love story of IPKKND..

Keep maling to sp
IPKKND=ARSHI=SARUN
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys please keep mailing and bombarding them, I agree Barun has left because he said it depends on the writers, no other reassurances. It's not his fault because it's what they want him to say, it's up to US to let SP lknow that we won't accept another man opposite Khushi, it's just utterly WRONG! The show should just end with SaRun - please everyone keep at it!

PS: Agree with you post Unnati, thanks!

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree...n SP can save it...we have to support them...email them call SP...dont sit back...do something...email if u cant atlk to them...plzzz

in subject write We want IPK n Sanaya n Barun...they wont be reading full emails...only subjects...

Good luck
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Barun was diplomatic when he said he needed a long break.  He wants to move on after having won all these awards.  A thespian would not lie on their laurels.  They want challenges and want to explore new avenues.  And that is exactly what he is doing.  We just need to accept that and move on.  Hopefully, we would get to see Sarun again in another production.  But then, we would have moved on too.  
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
why only ending why not mailing for counti nue the show with barun and stop barun quiting
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We want IPK to end with SARUN and ARHI. That is it! No Arnav leaving, no new guy! Unless they bring him
Back in 3 months and have a happy ending!
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

yeah I kind got that too. Especially after hear him today during his radio interview.
When DJ Raj asked him if he was leaving he said that he's taking a long break to be with his wife and family. He said he's not sure of the duration of that break but it will be a long one.
Not once though did he reassure the fans that he will be back for sure to the show. I thikn this is because or the show's uncertainty...I mean we have no idea if they are going to resume with the show once he leaves or end it...hopefully when he know that, we'll know if he has any intentions to come back.  But has of right now, it seems like he does not have any intentions to come back

But with that being said I won't be quite...I'll keep on bombarding SP and everyone else related to this show until hey keep our show running and have it be season 2 as people so elequently put it!
Edited by trishy13 - 11 years ago
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Thanks !!
I will let you know the progress 😊
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing this with us 
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I believe what you are saying about what's going on.  I have emailed Star Plus repeatedly
and said everything I can possibly think of to say.  Not sure if they read or even care
but I do know one thing: I won't watch this show anymore without both of the leads.

Oh and maybe a naive question but why doesn't Star Plus just tell people the truth?
If he's gone (which he is) say it.  Tell the fans what they want to know and then let
them decide if they will watch the show without him (not likely).  Why all of the lies,
secrets and platitudes??