Barun is leaving. It's NO "Break"

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
To all those who still doubt or have a ray of hope ..I'd love to give myself , my heart the pleasure of thinking the same as well..

But yes guys , Barun is " leaving " IPK. 

It's not a " break ".  He's been asked to use that term to soften the impact on fans.
He's not asked to say it , but " he is leaving "

BS is leaving. Please gulp this down.

Shona , i.e Preetika here has been giving us updates for the past two days & I can assure you that all of her updates are cent percent true !

She's also mentioned the same in her posts ( please don't ignore them )

If you noticed , Barun did use the term " break " , but he never mentioned a thing about his comeback, or how long exactly would the break be for. He's put it off saying " it's a long break , don't know how long ".

He won't be back in the show ! Please get this. It's a fact ! That is why we've all been trying to desperately get them to end the show with SaRun ASAP. 

Here's the thing - SP is under pressure. They don't want IPK to end nor BS to leave. But Gul does. She is neither willing to surrender nor willing to sell the show off ( SP has talked to her regarding this & the outcome was negative ) Right now , SP is only waiting to see , if the same outburst from fans continue for a few more days ..cause if they die out within just 2 days , they'd realise it's not serious & continue with the show. BS would be gone . A new guy would enter & Khushi will be paired opposite him. Don't let that happen. Make them understand , make Gul understand BS & ArHi are the souls of IPK and there is no IPK without them , without BS.

So please continue mailing , spamming , calling ..we're so close to winning this . We deserve Arnav & Khushi . We deserve a happy ending. Let's make ArHi immortal . We don't want the show to be butchered & end with Khushi & a new guy. Please respect SaRun & ArHi. Please realise , it's NOT a " break " , he is " leaving " the show.
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
someone said show will end at happy note what is thatEdited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, I agree he has left! He never once re assured us that he will be back ! 
pri_armaan thumbnail
End the show with sarun as arhi. Guys lets start our job.
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All those emailing add this too
1)if barun leaves end the show
2)we fans want to see barun,sanaya,and the entire star cast along with shyam + ganesh hegde for ipk season 2
3)not possible for ipk season 2 give us a new show retaining the star cast...+ ganesh hegde and give us a whole new intense passionate love hate story again under a new ph!!
4)blacklist 4lions from Star Plus channel for ruining their channel's name amongst audiences and maligning the lead actor and actress' name!!
add all this!!!and lets wait for a miracle!!
p.s if possible we want a new PH takeover!!!Edited by Aphrodite88 - 11 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but he also said the duration of the break depends on the storyline.
I dont know why I want to believe his words.
I want to believe he is actually taking a break and he'll be back.
Sobti never lies...I trust him
may be i'm delusional...but I trust him n his words..he taught me to trust him
mayuloveu thumbnail
totally agree with ur posts. when sp will see that fans stop mailing and calling sp office they will introduce new man and will paired opposite sanaya. and barun leaving the show.

guys dont stop mailing sp
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Agreed ... if fans keep up the pressure, then IPK can end on a  high with Arnav & Khushi together.

Also if both Barun & Sanaya get released from IPK at the same time, then there's a high possibility of SP casting them together in a new show.

If everyone keeps up the pressure on SP, we might just get to see Barun & Sanaya together again .. this time sans Zulmi Zul

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated on page 1 :-)

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes u r right ...we have to maintain pressure so that barun can come back