Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone,

As always, before updating

Thanks

and a  big HUG to all the member who commented and the silent member who hit like button. I don't eat you, so comment ji.

The PM list has become long so it's a kind request to all of you to comment occasionally.
You'll make me very happy ji😳

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 11 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Arnav's POV

I was going to hit her. My only thought was that, while entertaining the guests in the garden. I was going to beat my wife.

A few moments and I would have scarred her beautiful face, leaving an indelible mark on her delicate skin.

If I had not stopped, I would have massacred her, beat her.

But just the thought of touching her, to overwhelm her with my brutality ...

I would have hated myself, even if I only dared to touch her.

How was it possible for a monster like me to feel remorse?
WildestDreams thumbnail
 Forbidden Caresses

I stepped out of bed, annoyed. The music of the orchestra was high and annoying. I heard it in the room where I tried insistently to sleep.
I turned on the one hand, bringing the pillow and puffing in silence the rumors of guests, intent on celebrating our "fake marriage" was unbearable. But when they returned home? I looked angry alarm clock, placed on the nightstand next to the bed, and I could see, to my great disappointment, it was three in the morning.
And he had not yet returned ...
After the discussion - anything idyllic-I had with Arnav a few hours ago, I was running in my room, promising to shut in there and not come out for no reason at all.
But once inside, I found a maid waiting for me, sitting comfortably on the bed. She was beautiful, very beautiful, and her uninhibited movements, combined with a look at irreverent and envious, had predicted that she was not a simple maid and she had a much more intimate relationship with her Sir. My suspicions were confirmed by some of her allusions inappropriate, derogatory combined with a look towards me. But that does not matter to me, Raizada could do what he wanted it were not my problem!
What made me more angry, however, was the fact that as soon as I entered the room, the maid got up and, looking at my wedding dress smugly told me that "Sir" had given the order to bring all my stuff in his room, which today would also become mine too ... I would have to share the same bed with him, and this thing just did not go down.
I protested, without any compromise: Arnav was adamant and I was practically driven out of what is now become my old room.
And so here I am, in a bed not mine, angry and fearful at the same time. Afraid because I'm afraid to sleep with him, I'm afraid of his proximity and especially the fact that we are now husband and wife, and that he might want something more than just a kiss ...
I snorted, I want to sleep, but sleep did not come… I was too agitated, the events had followed too quickly for me to catch my breath. The wedding  had a lot exhausted, psychologically and emotionally, going to also affect my physical health.
I felt tired ... in the mind and body.
I looked again at the clock: three ten. The time never passed!
I covered with blankets, I began to feel cold.
At that moment I heard the door open the door, making a squealing noise and automatically I stiffened.
Arnav's footsteps were heavier than usual, resounded in the silence, making it even more amplified.
Suddenly I felt observed, the weight of his gaze made me uncomfortable. I clearly felt his clothes rustling, a sign that he was undressing. Shortly after the weight of his body almost cracked the mattress, and I felt that he had gone to bed, and covered with blankets. Involuntarily I moved to the side, putting more distance between us, hoping, however, he would not notice my gesture and continued to believe that I was asleep. Forlorn hope, I felt his hands grab me by the waist and get close to him abruptly, bumping my back with his chest. I shuddered when his hand brushed my hair, and his lips fell upon my ear.
- I know you're awake -he whispered, causing me a thrill.
His voice was different from the usual, almost drawling and the hoarse tone.
I did not answer, just tried to get away, but he would not let me, wrapping my hips with his hands and approaching closer to his body. I was uncomfortable.

- What is it, now you're the shy? - His tone was mocking.
- You're drunk-I accused him. His breath smelled of alcohol, and his voice was too different.
He laughed, but it was a strange laugh, coarse - I only drank a drop, Gupta -
I snorted, yeah sure!
He heard me, and suddenly he let me go, but it was only for a moment.
After less than a second I was lying on my back on the bed and he straddled me.
I swallowed hard when I felt his body suit my shape and I looked furious
- Move! -
But, as usual, my warnings to no avail, if not excite him more.
I looked at him, he had bright eyes, but they hadn't lost their charm, even if he was drunk.
He handed me a look full of desire and I wasn't surprised at all when I felt his hands resting on my shoulder.
But that did not stop my body to tense up.
I shuddered - Arnav - I warned - Take my your filthy hands off me! -
I was angry, but he drew only fun from my fury.
He smiled, leaning over me and touching my neck with the tip of the nose.
- I've always admired your temper, Gupta. This is one of the reasons why you attract me-
My eyes widened, shocked by the sudden revelation, that certainly was due to alcohol circulating in his veins ...
He noticed my surprise, and his lips moved on my face, to land at the corner of my mouth, depositing a gentle kiss on my skin.
- You're surprised? – he whispered sweet
I swallowed hard when I felt a hand touch my breast.
I sighed, looking up and meeting his magnetic eyes, so intense that I forget who he was.
- I'm telling you-I told - Take your hands off ... -
- Why? You are my wife-he said while his mouth touched my neck, delicate, leaving a trail of kisses.
- I'm not your wife, Raizada. It's just a farce, and it is useless to pretend, at least among us ... -
Suddenly his lips separated from my skin while he went back to watch me, furious.
- I disgust you so much? – he snapped angrily, imprisoning my wrists in his large hands, crushing the mattress with his weight.
My eyes widened, how could he ask me that?
- Yes! - My answer was quick, concise, cruel.
Cruel, because I thought I saw pain in his eyes, but it was only for a moment. The fury took possession of his gaze, and with arrogance he began to touch my shoulders again.
I turned away from him, away from his possessive grip. I had rapid breathing.
- I want you- he said without hesitation, dangerously approaching me.
- Arnav - I gasped, exhausted - Do not come near me! -
He did not listen - You're my wife now- he whispered - I have the right to enjoy your body -
- With the force? - I tried to reason with him, but he did not listen me.
He stared frantically at my breasts, covered by that light piece of robe. With a flick of lightning he grabbed my waist, pulling me back under him.
And his mouth came back to my face, landing on the lobe of my ear.
- I'm not going to hurt you. Not more-
I moaned when I felt his mouth on mine, but the contact was kind, gentle. As his hands, no longer possessive, not more violent, laid on my body.
It was sweet, just like he had ever been, and its flavor crept into my mouth, his tongue was linked to mine that unexpectedly responded to that contact.
The lust came over me, and I forgot, for a moment, with whom I was kissing.
- Let yourself go Khushi. I'll be kind, I will not hurt you-it looked almost like a prayer, but I knew that was a lie. He was not gentle, he did not want my own good. He did not love me, he wanted only my body, but at that moment I wanted him. And so, with a groan of defeat, I let myself go and I abandoned myself to those caresses forbidden, but terribly polite.
I knew it was just s*x, I knew that tomorrow, when the effects of the hangover would be gone, he would be back to being his usual arrogant, arrogant criminal who I hated, but I did not care. It was just s*x, a way to vent frustration and to be honest, his caresses were making me crazy.
I forgot all the disgust and anger against him and closing my eyes not to see him, I abandoned myself to those feelings.
And, lulled by kisses, I let myself be dominated by the desire to be able to forget, even for a few moments, the world of which I was a member off ...

WildestDreams thumbnail

I know I know...short chappy but tomorrow promise a long wala

PLEASE guys, comment...The comment compared to the long PM list make me😒. So silent reader comment at least occasionally. I don't eat nobody ji.

mkc123 thumbnail
I loved it girl  you are awesome writer
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ey ji
Awesome wala update hai , short hai but you made me put a smile on my face
Waiting for the next chap
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ur latest update was a surprise for me.. I mean Kushi allowed him to touch her , the desire dominated her. I thought that she will fight. She given up so easily to her desires. Interesting. This update definitely add my eagerness to read next chapter. This chapter was comparatively short..  
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am scared for kuShi... He loves her then y is he being a monster... I guess the attitude goes with the job description... Nice update god knows wat will happen Tomo mrng...
ashi.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWWW...😉
AN INTENSE UPDATE...
SIMPLY AWSMM...👍🏼
LOVED IT...☺️
KEEP ROCKING ...
THANK YOU FOR THE PM DEAR...🤗
bea_rom thumbnail
loved the update, so intense
so is this how their relationship will be now on?
or is it only for a night?
can't wait to find out
and what about in the morning?
thanks for the pm