Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rush007

I can't tell u how eagerly i keep waiting for ur updates oh god, I can see that member are eager to know how I'll unfold the story. This FF shows the darkest ASR any writer has written and u r justifying his character Haye haye, thanku ji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I feel bad for kushi and payal, But i know after some time ASR will change for his love sake In the end of the story he'll change for sure...but it'll take time, too much time. Got angry on aakash how the hel can he hit his wife. will give some extra detail on them asap U have kept the story lively, exciting, mysterious from the beginning till now. Plz keep updating ur story to us with same passion. THANKS from the bottom of the heart for such a nice comment ji.. Thanks mention not ji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyarn

As usual the chapter was interesting. thanks ji So Kushi agreed for a forceful marriage . I mean y can't she just say No to the priest. Khushi made a choice between live or not. she decided to marry him in order one day to be able to run away and then expose him ๐Ÿ˜‰This is interesting. Now I am eager to know the developments bw the couples. I think Arnav is actually a softhearted person with Devils mask. hahaha, for ASR soft side...u'll wait for a couple of chappy n then something will happen๐Ÿ˜› Felt sad for Payal.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyAngel12

Akash must be devil yaar. I told na Akash is devil while Arnie is an angel BUT soon this won't be true๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And OMG what khushi have done,spit on arnavs face.
wow awesome update thanks ji for liking it and will continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰.Looking forward to the next update :)

WildestDreams thumbnail

Time for Q&H

1- I'm very very happy that you're liking the plot and mostly the 2 characters (Khushi and ASR).

This is FF is a challenge also for me because I'm writing about feeling on which I have never written before such as hate, pain, violence, desolation ecc...Thanks for your comment and support so far.

2- I know that you're waiting that love between Arhi blossom BUT it won't happen very soon ji.

Because as I said on 1st page

hate, pain, desolation, suffering, possesion, violence, obsession, blood, action and bullets.

I've written mostly on all these feelings/action/emotion
BUT
this is nothing compared to what will happen now that they're a couple.
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆMy evil mind is working on full๐Ÿ˜ˆ

3-
PROMO

I looked at him, he had bright eyes, but they hadn't lost their charm, even if he was drunk.
He handed me a look full of desire and I wasn't surprised at all when I felt his hands resting on my shoulder.
But that I did not stop my body to tense up.

See you tomorrow people

ganguli thumbnail

lovely post buddy๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜›

Downhill thumbnail
simply superb, loved it,
WildestDreams thumbnail
Lasxha n Varshu: your comments ji..me waiting
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG! Akash is EVIL.Intense update
sessy thumbnail
 i just read all u r previous updates in one go.
what to say,may be wow or amazing , i seriously dont know
i just love arnav and khushi
and i am egarly waiting to see how khushi falls for arnav
thx for the wonderful ff

WildestDreams thumbnail
@aanchal:  upding in few times

@tinsel: thanks ji and yeah, Akash is a neg. character

@sessy:

Yaya, welcome new reader...thanks for liking the ff and the characters as well...continue soon ji XD