thulasi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 ritu i liked..u have written well what u felt๐Ÿ‘

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diasha

Muje kal pata chal gaya tha jab tumne love u vali post ki thi...bt plz dont go...i will miss u...lovely post...last words made me cry...

thanks defender..n my buddy..we hav interacted very less...bt good to see a positive person like you...stay happy always...life is bigger than any show...remember that always...๐Ÿ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: thulasi_arshi

ritu i liked..u have written well what u felt๐Ÿ‘

thanks buddy...๐Ÿ˜Š just some heartfelt thoughts...glad it touched you๐Ÿ˜Š..take care
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Riti!

I was thinking the same .. If it is fatigue, if it has just become work, if passion dies .. working is no longer fun. And only a few of us can manage the courage to move on. I still don't know what happened, what went wrong .. but I will be Barun's fan forever. When he says he is not doing justice to ASR, I don't agree .. but as an actor, if he feels he is lacking, he is justified. If he is leaving because he does not support the track, I respect him even more.

I will miss your Barun Appreciation posts .. And all those posts that often echoed my own thoughts.

Milte rehenge .. Take care. :)

Hum hain rahi pyaar ke ...phir milenge chalte chalte...๐Ÿ˜ณ..will be reading you FFs now ...have lot to catch up dear...๐Ÿ˜†..you are one of my fav writers on crooner..our feelings for show and characters have often echoed likewise...stay n touch..i m just a PM away๐Ÿ˜Š
thulasi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riti4u

thanks buddy...๐Ÿ˜Š just some heartfelt thoughts...glad it touched you๐Ÿ˜Š..take care

i dont know whether he forced to say that or purely his decision๐Ÿ˜•but always i love him n wish him good luck...

i wish u to get a job that u love to do๐Ÿ˜Š good luck๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
a very very happy diwali to you and your family, my passionate friend. let's a have a blast and rejoice and celebrate beauty and timeless truth. and see you soon when you know who is back. hugs, smiles, many blessings.

and i really enjoyed watching you fight for what you believed in, leo babe.