Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

RitiπŸ€—

Awesome post gal...every word is true. I will alwayzz love Barun for giving ASR..No matter what.And as a true BS fan..I wld say LOVE U barun no matter what and ALL THE BEST and I pray for u alwayzz😭

It's disheartening to see that u won't be seen😭😭...I am sure we will meet again..I alwayzz loved ur posts and have cherished it. Will miss u gal😳. I am sure BS will bring us together soon and will alwayzz be in touch with PM's. You also keep in touch,

I can never forget u Riti...because u r maa of ASRπŸ˜†..ab samajgayi mein kaun hoonπŸ˜‰

agar riti uski maa hai, toh main hoon nani. and you know how much asr loves his nani. πŸ˜† riti, remember the maa wali crooner? aw πŸ€— you're too cute. chotey, we love barun and asr zindabad.
IronyDied thumbnail
aww that was one beautiful post πŸ€— i know right.. even i am tired and want a break..i realy do but life and situations doesnt let me.. πŸ˜†
i am also a die hard ASR fan and what to name my obessesion type Barun Sobti fan( my username shows that right?)
i will always pray for his health and career..hope he gets the best
yes people forget actors when the characters end but not all..Barun Sobti has earned some fans who are the die hard fan of his.. no matter wherever he goes i am always with him.. i wish him all the best for his future life..will always pray to Allah that his health remains good and he comes back may with another show soonπŸ€—

even i wanna give him a BIG hug for giving us ASRπŸ€— love him...Humesha ❀️
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@riti-hehe dontt cry buddy...we r all here for barun:)
Love u:)
And ya I am definitely stayin in touch...
I am those chipku kind of a friend..
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Barun Sobti! The man who deserves respect! Sobti Phangurl for life! ❀️

Your post is straight from your heart and it reached my heart! Thank you for this wonderful post! Another thing to remember him by!

Wish him all the luck and success! πŸ‘πŸΌ
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: indi52

yes zindagi usiki hai 

jo kisi ka ho gaya 
pyaar hi mein kho gaya

the ultimate alvida song.

riti, i am a crazy phanngurrl like you. no alvida for us. just heard about barun's leave. that he was sounding tired, at times close to tears. i don't like to hear such things about the boy.

oh he deserves to go away for a bit. acting is exhausting work. three and a half years nonstop, of which more than a year and a half creating and being asr. even thinking of this is draining. i hope he has a great break, no idea how it will impact ipk. some part of me is hurting badly right now. tomorrow hopefully will bring calm.

riti, should ipk come back to normal, please return with your beautiful weeklies on the most incredible actor in recent years. i hope he makes it to what he ought to make it to. circus it is, the world he's walked into. kal khel mein hum ho na ho, gardish mein taarey rahenge sada. no idea about tomorrow. today he is here and i would like to see him triumph.

see you soon, my leo buddy. angry, direct, straight forward, with that big heart and utter love. see you soon. here's to asr.

😭 you made me emotional di...di barun's weeklies used out bring peace to me like crooner writing to you...but di this forum is not a place that I wud like to put my thoughts on...when negatives are too high..it sometimes repel you ...di I will appreciate barun in his AT for sure..and we always have shy's caps there to add magic...will like to specially request her to post till he is there... we got too attach to show thats why it hurts..if there was no offscreen drama...I wud hav felt great about story that is currently in the show...like you I too want to enjoy  ASR ..till it lasts...
Kal khel mein hum ho na ho ,gardish mein taarein rahenge sada... yes di...show goes on..

thanks for being guide and mother to me ...I have always looked up to your takes and will continue doing it. You have an amazing talent of writing that I admire a lot...

love you hamesha di...

for sunny- I got it di long back...πŸ˜‰ now it is confirmed for me who is she...😳..
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Post ! πŸ‘ πŸ€—
Wish Barun the very best in his future endeavors. πŸ‘πŸΌ

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
riti,

we got too attached. without thinking, just feeling. that's why this works for me. feels right. this world teaches us to fear all the time. sets too many limits. this feeling taught us to break free.

what could be more precious. for this i thank barun. did he mean to, plan to, design to have this effect? don't think so. just did his work the best he could. and together with his innate charm and charisma that was electrifying.

thank you for your posts and your unafraid love. taught me things.

and yes woh sunny toh woh hi hai, gaana banane wali. hugs.
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

riti,

we got too attached. without thinking, just feeling. that's why this works for me. feels right. this world teaches us to fear all the time. sets too many limits. this feeling taught us to break free.

what could be more precious. for this i thank barun. did he mean to, plan to, design to have this effect? don't think so. just did his work the best he could. and together with his innate charm and charisma that was electrifying.

thank you for your posts and your unafraid love. taught me things.

and yes woh sunny toh woh hi hai, gaana banane wali. hugs.

di..I never thought I wud get so attached with show like this and one character like this...infact when I look back...I laugh at myself for joinin an entertainment forum and takin up cause of defending a fictional character ...πŸ˜†..you used to say na why I fight all the time...it was funny but in this madness I got to meet so many wonderful people...interacting with all gurls in crooner...priya,anjali and you...n also our sunny...πŸ˜‰ she was first one i interacted with in crooner..divs ,farha n all great friends  i met due to this passion...this show brought us together..passion brought us together...festivity is coming up so celebrating this passion with show and with man who brought us all together...he will be with his family like we are ...celebrating life..will wish you then too...but want to say Happy Diwali to you and your family...😊
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
barun ... we all will love u always .. even if ur still on/ not .. it doenst matter ... u are the best .. all phangurls will be still for u ... all the best barun 
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiahmed

you have written everything i felt

finally i would be able to work in office rather than wondering whether BS is leaving the show or not
i talked to SP official
pls read my reply
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281213#69061305

Thanks buddy...it was lovely interacting with you...I remember you were one of those few who had requested me to stay back...thanks fr love 😳..God Bless you n take care