Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Riti di πŸ€—

I didn't know you the last time you made the post regarding leaving the forum but you are a great friend now ! Even this time I'll tell you not to leave us di just like the last time ! 

What should I say about what you wrote about Barun ? You are super good at writing about Sobti boy and this time it was no different ! We will support and be his proud fan forever and always ! 

I'll seriously miss your Barun's performances weekly posts di ! I love them so much ! 

I know its your decision but please don't go ! 

Hope we stay in touch di ! πŸ€—
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Riti!!! Thank u so much darling for being here! I luv uπŸ€— !!! you are a wonderful person! we all are like related becoz we are core barun fans, n ASR meant a lot to uS!!!

Actually I am tooo emotional to right now,,as such aI am not very good with words! All I'd say is!! 

"AAney wala pal , jaane wala hai , ho sakye to ismein zindagi bita do, pal jo yeh jane wala hai"

But I want to cherish the last 2 weeks!!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Riti!!! Thank u so much darling for being here! I luv uπŸ€— !!! you are a wonderful person! we all are like related becoz we are core barun fans, n ASR meant a lot to uS!!!

Actually I am tooo emotional to right now,,as such aI am not very good with words! All I'd say is!! 

"AAney wala pal , jaane wala hai , ho sakye to ismein zindagi bita do, pal jo yeh jane wala hai"

But I want to cherish the last 2 weeks!!

Thank you zoha...πŸ€—you have given me some amazing memories of IPK...I have them in my lappy...yes we all are related with common passion fr barun...thank so much fr everything you hav given us...Do keep sending me PMs for your work..I am big fan of yours too
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

Riti di πŸ€—

I didn't know you the last time you made the post regarding leaving the forum but you are a great friend now ! Even this time I'll tell you not to leave us di just like the last time ! 

What should I say about what you wrote about Barun ? You are super good at writing about Sobti boy and this time it was no different ! We will support and be his proud fan forever and always ! 

I'll seriously miss your Barun's performances weekly posts di ! I love them so much ! 

I know its your decision but please don't go ! 

Hope we stay in touch di ! πŸ€—

πŸ€— chutku...my bandar..thank you so much fr always catching up first place in my weekly posts...I know it meant a lot to you and some of our friends...I am sorry not to be able to continue any further...my heart is filled with bitterness for this forum...never will again enter this place...bt we will be in touch thru our CC and PMs too...love you defenders...πŸ€—..I miss your dhak dhak..
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

A beautiful post riti. Must say, it's written from heart with purity of soul.

Well I know many people are loosing their interest just because Sobti is gonna take a long break and beleive me if Sobti gone, nothing will left for me too in this forum and may be even I will say Alvida like you but before that let's stand by -----

OUR ACTOR with whom we cried when his on screen presence is sad, OUR HERO who shows us path when it's dark, one HUMAN BEING whose conscience is working in right place when everybody else has lost hope.

Yes, BARUN SOBTI, we will stand by you in all thick and thin, no matter what, we know you are right, no matter what we will be watching in whatever way you entertain us.

Come on riti, one last time, do it for IPKKND, do it for BARUN.

I know I am just a DI on net but our few verbal communications has given me some right on you, don't loose ur heart and fight for show which we have blindly followed day and night, 24*7,  like BARUN is doing. Successful or not, I don't know but atleast we all have satisfaction in our heart that we raised our voice against wrong doing. It will make strong human being.

Those who think Barun is just a mere actor and forget him, Barun will never stop entertaining us, this I know, take him or leave him but you can't stop him.

Dont make me emotional...😭..you are one of my best buddies here..and only one whom I have talked on phone in IF... I dont have it in me to take so much mental pressure di...in the end..it is a show, yes was a very important part of my life but when that becomes your headache and heartache..it is better to move on...We shall be in touch thru PMs...and in CC too..and even in AT..😊
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Riti a emotional post.

We will miss you and your support and posts,

My every wish is with you.

Plz be connected with PM's.
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riti4u

πŸ€— chutku...my bandar..thank you so much fr always catching up first place in my weekly posts...I know it meant a lot to you and some of our friends...I am sorry not to be able to continue any further...my heart is filled with bitterness for this forum...never will again enter this place...bt we will be in touch thru our CC and PMs too...love you defenders...πŸ€—..I miss your dhak dhak..

You are welcome di ! And yes i know how you feel about the forum ! =( I'll miss adding dhak dhak to your posts  ! πŸ˜­ So pray that thing get well soon !! Take care di ! 
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: vkp1989

Riti a emotional post.

We will miss you and your support and posts,

My every wish is with you.

Plz be connected with PM's.

Thank you vicky, you are very supportive person..Stay connected..thnks fr wishes..I will miss you tooπŸ€—
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: cathu

Touching lines.. m in tears...  first time i started reading ur post.. i started crying  and  could nt read further post ... 

u written very well .. we dnt know the exact reason of barun leaving but i feel too he is leaving just due to  hectic schedule  ... from sometimes fans are are also noticing these things... yes he is looking exhausted , fatiqued ...everyone blaming his look is not upto the mark . 

i can understand his condition .. .. i m working as a teacher in professional college.. i know the meaning hectic working schedule... from past  2 year i was doing master degree and teaching job both in same college ... doing  job and study both toghther ... it affected  on  my health badly consequently  ... befor the final exam of final year i become sick ...  even could nt give examination due to my sickness..

but whetever the reason m with Barun... watching IPK with sarun toghther , is not just entraintment for me ... it is like crucial part of my life. however busy m  but  never miss the  episode ... i supported the show in worst time in commedy track , kiddnaping , dadi , poojali track , when so many so called fans left the show..

M loyal fan of show , m loyal fan of Barun ... whetever the reason he left , for his movie project , or something elese my love for him never less. i can never think to hate him , bash him. we know how geniue person he is ...

i joined  forum some time ago just due to IPK ...  being  here  is  like  family . spend gud time here ... my journey with my forum family just startrted but sadly ended without starting...
love to interacted with all forum frends ... but unforuntaly without Barun no IPK, without IPK , no india forum..  

sadly we r all quitting this forum... m crying...

thanks friend for wonderful comment..yes it had become a special part of our lives..show must go on and it will go on too...for those who love others will continue to watch it...my best wishes with them too...will love to interact with you and we may meet at some other place...πŸ€—
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Riti πŸ€— sweetheart  I have enjoyed all  your post. Your dedication to the show and Barun is very much appreciated by me. Yes, there comes a time in everyone ones life when things become stagnant  ...then all one can do is to move on and not become stale and smelly. I wish Barun all the luck in whatever he thinks is right for him. You my dear don't disappear will always be there for you ...you know where to find me πŸ˜‰

Thank you beena di...i have loved all your poems on crooner and it is so great to see your passion with your show..indeed i know where to find you di...thanks fr supportπŸ€—