Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
BISS is it. Hamesha.
The man has a compass and a core of professional integrity towards himself. Bravo.

Barun jahan mein wahan, so friends, no doubt, we will meet again.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mayad

Alvida my dear! I wish you well!

Maya 

Thank you Maya Di! It was great interacting with you! 😊
Nibelungenlied thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Riti🤗 goodbyes always tear me up, lets not say goodbye, lets agree to meet in more congenial surroundings where actors are NOT treated like chattel and where everyone is accorded respect, where snideness is the exception and not the norm.

BISS is always going to be the mantra. And I hope we will be in touch very soon:))

fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Riti will miss your wonderful post on Barun and ASR

Yup i agree with you when u dont have the passion..it builds up the stress..so i support your and Barun's decision 😃
Dont worry But Barun will keep us connected nah.. .. as long as we get to see Barun u and i will meet again

And Barun all the best ..will always support you whether you quit or come back...
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really nice post as I share the same feelings😃

I guess my days in IF are also numbered. Once Barun's last working day comes, I will also be available only on PM's😃 Wish you all the best dear and keep in touch.
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post riti...i cried reading ur post riti it is too hard to digest yaar... yeah barun am also a die hard fan of yours will stand with u through thick or thin love u barun...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes it was fun chatting with you, my fellow ASR phanka. I left when they destroyed my ASR and the storyline. 

Bye yes lets stay in touch with PM's. 
Lovely_Bajwa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hess' not Quiting h said it today in THE interview!😃
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Riti🤗

Awesome post gal...every word is true. I will alwayzz love Barun for giving ASR..No matter what.And as a true BS fan..I wld say LOVE U barun no matter what and ALL THE BEST and I pray for u alwayzz😭

It's disheartening to see that u won't be seen😭😭...I am sure we will meet again..I alwayzz loved ur posts and have cherished it. Will miss u gal😳. I am sure BS will bring us together soon and will alwayzz be in touch with PM's. You also keep in touch,

I can never forget u Riti...because u r maa of ASR😆..ab samajgayi mein kaun hoon😉

Edited by Sunshine80 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes zindagi usiki hai 
jo kisi ka ho gaya 
pyaar hi mein kho gaya

the ultimate alvida song.

riti, i am a crazy phanngurrl like you. no alvida for us. just heard about barun's leave. that he was sounding tired, at times close to tears. i don't like to hear such things about the boy.

oh he deserves to go away for a bit. acting is exhausting work. three and a half years nonstop, of which more than a year and a half creating and being asr. even thinking of this is draining. i hope he has a great break, no idea how it will impact ipk. some part of me is hurting badly right now. tomorrow hopefully will bring calm.

riti, should ipk come back to normal, please return with your beautiful weeklies on the most incredible actor in recent years. i hope he makes it to what he ought to make it to. circus it is, the world he's walked into. kal khel mein hum ho na ho, gardish mein taarey rahenge sada. no idea about tomorrow. today he is here and i would like to see him triumph.

see you soon, my leo buddy. angry, direct, straight forward, with that big heart and utter love. see you soon. here's to asr.