riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends,

Its been a long journey with this IF family for me.Those who know me, know it well that I am big ASR supporter and die hard Barun fan.Long ago I made a similar post like this..stating then as my last post..few things held me back and made me reconsider my decision and I still regret reconsidering that.This time things have changed and what held me back is the only reason I want to get out of this forum.

Yes Barun Sobti , I am still your die hard fan and you will always find me praying for your well being and I will always respect and love you for what you have given me over past 1 and half years.I know you gave your best and will surely continue to enthrall audience by your performance. But I also feel you are human being unlike many people here for whom you were just mere prop of entertainment. I am working in my company for past 3 and half years and you know what I gave my best for 3 years too but time came when my passion from work dropped .This job became more stress than anything else. I am still working in company as I was not brave enough to take call and risk my career. I crib and cry a lot but feel helpless at times,result is I dont even give 50% in my work nowadays and indeed it affects my performance and career. Why I am blabbering this..πŸ˜†..Many people reading this will be wondering..coz I wish I had this courage to just call it quit when I first time felt my heart was not in my work...I regret that now but Barun I respect you and thank you for showing me how to follow your heart and take risks in your life. These people will forget you soon when it is all over but a handfull of true fans that you have earned in this journey will always be with you. This industry in which you are is much like a circus where people claps till show is on and lights are off...noone sees pain of artist and animals who perform for them... Yes this is showbiz..where people just remember actors till they entertain and when there is no light ,sound and action in these actors life..people move on and find a new prop to keep them entertain..

I am sure with your hardwork and sincerity to your profession ,you will soon find another landmark in your career ..and reach new heights of success and fame...More than that I am just glad that you have satisfied your inner conscious which I am still not able to do...

AT friends- BISS is IT will stay in touch till AT lasts...and even after that in our madness for Barun, we will meet somewhere else too...

Defenders-Sorry for backing out but I am sensitive person and I need my peace of mind back...will stay in touch through PMs...

Barun Crazy Phangurls- will be in touch through PMs and CC. I love you all for your craziness...

For rest- Have fun... AlvidaπŸ€—

And just finally had to say- Thank you Barun Sobti for giving me ASRπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Okay...lemme rejoice being first on baruns appreciation post...
For d last time...<3
Riti...see dis is what makes me emotional...
I see d word last time and I feel like crying...

U know I wrote one shots...
And thot I wud write many more once I am done with exams...
But I guess dat was meant to be d last...
And u know what title it had...
"I love u and only u"
I dnt know whether it makes sense...but I guess even it did have a deeper meaning...
I love barun and barun only...and he was d reason I was here:)

Have to say good bye to d forum...
AT and CCs are a place we will always be in touch...
We will discuss "our" barun...
The ASR we loved...the asr to whom we related...
The asr though guls imagination...was played by barun better than anyone could have done it...

Barun we are ur fans...
Call us viewers..
Call us phangirls...
It does not make a difference coz we friends do know that we respect him,love him and always will stand by him...not because he is handsome..not bcoz he was arnav...
But coz he is such a wonderful human being...:)
And dat I know...u know...:)

And for the forum...
As arnav asked yesterday...
"Ja rahi ho?"
Me: "haan..jana toh hai hi..tum jo ja rahe ho"
:'(
Will miss barun as asr...
Will wait for baruns future ventures...
And wish him all d suCcess he deserves...
I am happy he is FREE...I am happy he is NOT there where he did not WANT to be...
I love him more for leaving d show..

(Sorry...lamba rant)

Edited by anodaksgfan - 11 years ago
IF_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post... πŸ‘ Loved every part of it... :)

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A beautiful post riti. Must say, it's written from heart with purity of soul.

Well I know many people are loosing their interest just because Sobti is gonna take a long break and beleive me if Sobti gone, nothing will left for me too in this forum and may be even I will say Alvida like you but before that let's stand by -----

OUR ACTOR with whom we cried when his on screen presence is sad, OUR HERO who shows us path when it's dark, one HUMAN BEING whose conscience is working in right place when everybody else has lost hope.

Yes, BARUN SOBTI, we will stand by you in all thick and thin, no matter what, we know you are right, no matter what we will be watching in whatever way you entertain us.

Come on riti, one last time, do it for IPKKND, do it for BARUN.

I know I am just a DI on net but our few verbal communications has given me some right on you, don't loose ur heart and fight for show which we have blindly followed day and night, 24*7,  like BARUN is doing. Successful or not, I don't know but atleast we all have satisfaction in our heart that we raised our voice against wrong doing. It will make strong human being.

Those who think Barun is just a mere actor and forget him, Barun will never stop entertaining us, this I know, take him or leave him but you can't stop him.

Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Riti πŸ€— sweetheart  I have enjoyed all  your post. Your dedication to the show and Barun is very much appreciated by me. Yes, there comes a time in everyone ones life when things become stagnant  ...then all one can do is to move on and not become stale and smelly. I wish Barun all the luck in whatever he thinks is right for him. You my dear don't disappear will always be there for you ...you know where to find me πŸ˜‰Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
you have written everything i felt
finally i would be able to work in office rather than wondering whether BS is leaving the show or not
i talked to SP official
pls read my reply
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281213#69061305
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Muje kal pata chal gaya tha jab tumne love u vali post ki thi...bt plz dont go...i will miss u...lovely post...last words made me cry...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Riti!

I was thinking the same .. If it is fatigue, if it has just become work, if passion dies .. working is no longer fun. And only a few of us can manage the courage to move on. I still don't know what happened, what went wrong .. but I will be Barun's fan forever. When he says he is not doing justice to ASR, I don't agree .. but as an actor, if he feels he is lacking, he is justified. If he is leaving because he does not support the track, I respect him even more.

I will miss your Barun Appreciation posts .. And all those posts that often echoed my own thoughts.

Milte rehenge .. Take care. :)Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

I crib and cry a lot but feel helpless at times,result is I dont even give 50% in my work nowadays and indeed it affects my performance and career. Why I am blabbering this..πŸ˜†..Many people reading this will be wondering..coz I wish I had this courage to just call it quit when I first time felt my heart was not in my work...I regret that now but Barun I respect you and thank you for showing me how to follow your heart and take risks in your life. These people will forget you soon when it is all over but a handfull of true fans that you have earned in this journey will always be with you. This industry in which you are is much like a circus where people claps till show is on and lights are off...noone sees pain of artist and animals who perform for them... Yes this is showbiz..where people just remember actors till they entertain and when there is no light ,sound and action in these actors life..people move on and find a new prop to keep them entertain..

I am sure with your hardwork and sincerity to your profession ,you will soon find another landmark in your career ..and reach new heights of success and fame...More than that I am just glad that you have satisfied your inner conscious which I am still not able to do...

that is   very touching riti..

when we the fans felt for ruining the character of asr, imagine the turmoil of the actor who is enacting  it.

so he is emotionally drained out..it is a good decision of sobti personally n professionally..

we all know what is the reason behind his leaving
it does not take much to understand what long break means or his saying l  left the show becoz of a movie...

it is not difficult to understand that he is covering up for ph n the channel taking the blame on him..his reason for leaving is what we the fans feel about ASR. he is dead. and he cant play a role he is not convinced about !!!

it is indeed a brave decision !! letting go of everything you earned of that character..
roles come n go , but it is your heart u need to satisfy..
name n fame are not permanent..we dont mind even if you go back to your previous job..

you deserve a break barun !!! if you leave one role today , u get another one tomarrow. so  it is not the end of the world...so cheer up. enjoy your personal life time being..

yeah ! we will be in touch though not through this forum

Edited by payasa - 11 years ago
mayad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alvida my dear! I wish you well!

Maya