Abhiya ss: Heart..A love stoy(Chp2,pg:11*8/5/13)

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends😃, I m here wid a new concept on Abhiya😃.I m posting d idea n prologue now n will continue it only if u like it.

CONCEPT/IDEA : Actually i got this idea from a real place near our village.
About 7-8 Kms from our village there is a place known as "PARIYON KA NALLAH" or pariyen da naala in local language.It is place situated amidst hills n has a small stream flowing through.There is very less human inhabitation at or near this place.
There r many mysterious stories abt this place.No one goes there after evening or at night.There r several evidences of fairies in dat place.Though no one has seen them in my knowledge bt stories n incidents r still there.I will weave my story around this place only.it would be a simple love story of a fairy n a human so dont xpect anything big from me😆😆.

Another thing i m xtremely sorry guys 4 not updating my "OS : from dark to light" n "SS : ur love is my salvation" from a long time.I promise i will update them very soon.I m hell busy at uni wid my presentation coming n hardly find any time 2 even ans d PMs bt i promise i will continue them soon.

Guys please see d concept n tell me how was it? Also suggest a title 4 this if u like it n want 2 read more.
Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
*********** PROLOGUE ***********

"Damn...Today i m late! It s almost dark now.I have 2 hurry otherwise i will get lost in this forest".A man wearing a dhoti n a loose shirt yelled in frustration as it was quite dark now n he was late 2day.Actually he was a commoner from d nearby village whose daily routine was 2 get firewood from d jungle everyday.But 2day he was late n hell tired bt was walking in dark carrying d logs of wood on his shoulder n an axe in other hand.Bt walking was becoming more n more difficult 4 him as he had no source of light with him n jungle was very thick.Soon realized dat he was struck in d middle of d jungle.
He still carried on bt a fear crept in his heart dat is he lost? Will he be able 2 meet his family or not?

His worst fears came true when he heard d sound of fast flowing waters as if falling from a height coz there was no stream or spring where he used 2 go daily as per as his knowledge.It was very dark now n he cudn't see anything."Seems dat today i will hav 2 stay here only",he thought as he came nearer n nearer 2 source of sound bt he froze 2 his place by what he saw!

It was a beautiful waterfall with milky waters cascading down d hills falling in a small pool below dat continued into d stream dat flowed through this part of forest.

Bt this was not d actual thing dat knocked him out...d sight before him was un believeable!!!He had only heard of their existence in stories bt didnt knew they existed in reality!

They were giggling n splashing water from d pool on each other.While some were directly under d waterfall with arms opened n eyes closed as if welcoming heavenly shower on their bodies.Some were enjoying themselves here n there in d pool.

U must be wondering if it was dark then how was he able 2 see all this?

A strange bt heavenly enchanting silvery white glow was emanating from their bodies n was illuminating d whole atmosphere of this part of d jungle.

He was now very close standing at d bank of d stream...eyes n mouth widely opened in awe!

They were heavenly beautiful with milky white alabaster glowing skin...long flowing dark hair spreading in d pool of water.
As if sensing someone's uninvited arrival they all stopped talking n giggling n stared in d stranger's direction.They formed a group n began 2 walk 2wards him.

He now observed dat they were wearing nothing bt had white silk sheets draped around them.As they came closer he observed dat they were heavenly,xtremely beautiful...special creations of God!...with pink cheeks,long black lashes n long thick black eyebrows n nt 2 4get pink luscious lips which appeared more inviting as they were wet!

He stood there his throat dried unable 2 see d frown on d face of one of them.
Her hazel eyes glazed wid anger as she said in a soft husky voice dat was audible only 2 her friends."Doesn't he know dat males r STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN D TERRITORY OF FAIRIES!".Others looked at her with questioning eyes n one of them blurted out,"Chitrashi..wh what r u going 2 do? Dont do anything reckless?"

Bt Chitrashi had already advanced 2wards him with her eyes gleaming with anger bt a smirk on her beautiful face as if she was going 2 do something 2 teach a lesson 2 unwanted male intruder!

She stood near him gazing directly into his eyes.His throat dried as he saw her advancing 2wards him.Sudden racy thoughts started penetrating his head n he found himself loosing senses in front of her angelic beauty.
As if she sensed his thoughts she smiled n came dangerously close 2 him.Suddenly her hazel eyes began 2 spit fire n she said in a thunderous voice,"Dat s why i hate u males n we even banned ur entry in our territory bt u still hav audacity 2 enter our territory!!"

With this she transformed into her fairy form with flowing hair n long dress n began spinning like a cyclone n what was heard later was d heartwrenching cry of Gautam(name of d man)...

NOTE : SORRY 4 LONG PROLOGUE.I KNOW IT IS UTTER CRAP BT THIS IS BASED UPON D STORIES DAT I HAV HEARD.
ACTUAL STORY WILL START AFTER 3 YRS OF THIS INCIDENT.
Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 10 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
This is basic CS,if anymore character is needed will add later.

WELCOME TO D FAIRYLAND:

1.VENUS : Fairy queen;very strict about rules bt very loving n caring too.
2.Haseena : Piyali's mom;a fairy.
3.Mrignayani,Neelakshi,Fariha,Chitrashi : fairies.
4.Piyali : A fairy not at all like others;very childish,a dreamer bt daring too.Apple of d eye of all others.
5.Snowy: Piyali's best friend n partner in crime;can talk like humans.

NAGAS : A Tribe,living from a long time in another part of d forest.
1.jai singh : Prince of Nagas.

Will reveal more about them later.

RAICHANDS:
1.Chand Raichand : A very rich businessman,strict bt caring abt his family.
2.Naina Raichand : Chand's wife,a very caring n loving lady.
3.Abhay Raichand : Elder son of Chand n Naina,handsome,happy go lucky,innocent,pure at heart boy,in 2nd year.
4.Misha Raichand : Younger sister of Abhay,bratty n prankster of d college,in 1st year.

KABIR RATHORE : Abhay's best friend n classmate.

ALINA KHURANA : Another member of this gang.

All these families live at Delhi.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
MY OTHER WORKS::::::::::

A.Short stories::

1.UR LOVE IS MY SALVATION

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3153676">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3153676

2.FROM DARK TO LIGHT

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185616">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3185616

B. ONE SHORTS::::

1.STRANGE LOVE

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3245878">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3245878

2.Ametz os:d start of a fairytale...background ofa dark love story.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3235785">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3235785
Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely concept😉 do continu soon😛
and about the tittle ummm🤔 no clue😆😆
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww lovely concept kirti dearr👏continue & add me ur pm list dearr & ofcourse waiting 4 ur another Os &SS update😊
Andromeda001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shria

lovely concept😉 do continu soon😛
and about the tittle ummm🤔 no clue😆😆

<div></div>

will continue bt i think no one is interested.
Andromeda001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koli97

wowww lovely concept kirti dearr👏continue & add me ur pm list dearr & ofcourse waiting 4 ur another Os &SS update😊

thnx di;will continue soon.
...Seema... thumbnail
Really a v nice concept.do continue.plz add me to ur pm list nd pm me whenever u update ur this ff nd also da other ones.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey... Fairy... Reminds me of many of my childhood stories.. Do continue soon.