***ABHIYA SS : FROM DARK TO LIGHT***Chp-5;pg-16*25/02/13

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
*MY FIRST ABHIYA OS : FROM DARK TO LIGHT* ******* CHAPTER : 1 *******

It is 1:30 pm in Dehradoon,the time when Dehradoon gets most busy n noisy.As this is d time when working hours of most of d schools,colleges n Govt. Offices come 2 an end n people hurry here n there to their respective places.It is d city central road in Dehradoon,d most busiest place in Dehradoon at this time.Traffic jams,noise,horns of d vehicles n what not!!
Amidst this hustle n bustle of d city,a girl was standing on d road side outside a vocational educational institution waiting for d traffic 2 clear so that she can cross d road.Beautiful is d word that comes to mind if one sees her.She is about 17,dressed in green long skirt n purple top with a floral stoll around her neck which is giving an irresistible touch to her already beautiful face gifted with soft milky rosy cheeks,soft pink lips n most importantly those beautiful open curls.Her eyes are not visible as she is wearing thick black goggles.Surely a sight to adore! Impatience is visible on her face along with a hint of hesitation bt why?. If we have a look on what she is holding in her hands.Hmmm ...well she is holding a file may be carrying some papers tightly clasping it to her chest with one hand n a WHITE STICK IN OTHER HAND!!!
As d horns n noise became slightly less,she hesitantly came forward to cross d road,she forwarded her stick n began 2 walk slowly.
Just then a car on full speed came n it brushed past her n hurried away without bothering 4 what blunder it has done.The girl lost her balance n fell in d middle of d road,her goggles n files were thrown away n she helplessly reached out to her belongings with d help of her hands bt couldn't.She began to cry.Passers by looked a d condition of d girl bt didn't bother to help her.She tried to get up only to discover that she has twisted her ankle n now she panicked as she is now in d middle of d road n doesn't know where to go!!!
Not again!,another car seeming to be of a rich person was coming in her direction at full speed n now d people at d sides stood there only to see what would happen to d girl now! What a pity!
The eyes of d driver of d car r visible in d side mirror which r looking like icy blue pools n frustration is clearly visible on his inhumanly handsome face.
The man in mind,"Damn this traffic jam n these formalities of pretending to be a human.I would have easily reached d venue of meeting in a minute bt NO! U have to show ur standards na! Afterall u r ABHAY RAICHAND D CEO OF RAICHAND GROUPS! N now i m late due to this stupid traffic jam!"
while he was engrossed in his deep thoughts,he with his supersenses felt that something is wrong.Instantly he saw a girl sitting in d middle of d road n he applied d breaks n car stopped with a loud screech just an inch away from the girl!
Girl who had closed her eyes sensing danger n kept her arms on her eyes as a natural reflex to d coming danger n now was sure that something that didn't happen 2 yrs ago is gonna happen right now.Her heart was thudding loudly n she was numb with fear of approaching death now.
As soon as d car stopped,Abhay gritted his teeth,switched off d engine n came out of d car after banging d car door in just more than angry mood.He came near d girl,said in an angry voice,"Meri hi car mili thi suicide karne ke liye wo bhi city centre mein.ANDHI HO KYA?".now he was very close to her.His harsh voice brought Piya crashing down to reality that she is indeed alive n when she heard d word blind,it reminded her of her harsh truth.YES! SHE IS BLIND!!!!
Tears started flowing out of her Beautiful baby brown eyes.When Abhay saw her crying he was now frustrated dat firstly this girl was trying to commit suicide in front of his car n now when he is scolding her n she is crying!.He sat near her n was about to say something bt was completely stunned by what he saw! Girl had a blank expression on her face n she was not looking at him.He shook his hand in front of her to confirm what he is thinking only to get no response from her which confirmed his worst fears.D GIRL WAS REALLY BLIND!
He immediately felt sorry 4 her n his heart went out 2 her.He was suddenly out of d words.He now understood d whole matter dat some moron would have pushed her in d middle of d road n what did he do?He scolded her 4 no fault of hers n now he doesn't have words 2 say 2 her.He looked at her struggling 2 say something n finally said," I...I..mmm sssorry.I shouldn't have...".The girl who was facing down till now held her face up n said,'it s OK'.Abhay now noticed that d girl was beautiful;her eyes were most beautiful eyes in d world bt only if THEY CUD SEE D COLORS OF LIFE!
He sighed n held her from shoulders 2 help her 2 stand.Bt as she tried 2 stand she winced in pain n said,'I c..c..can't stand.I have twisted my ankle'.Abhay now gritted his teeth in anger 4 d person who did this 2 her.

Part 2 below...Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
He suddenly felt so protective abt her,so attached 2 her as if she was his own.He gently asked her,'may i c..carry u 2 my car?'.Girl's cheeks became faintly red,she was sure he was a gentleman bt she was wondering at d same time dat how could she trust a stranger in d very 1st meeting!.Bt why did she felt dat they had met earlier also.She didn't say anything in answer n he took it as an approval.He smilingly picked her up n placed her on d Passenger seat after opening d door of d car.But suddenly he remembered something.As he held her close,d scent OMG d heavenly scent which he can never 4get.About 2 yrs ago he had saved a badly injured girl from a car accident bt cudn't see her face due 2 d blood bt strangely he was being drawn 2 her heavenly blood inspite of d fact dat he had full control over his bloodlust.He hadn't healed her fully coz rescue teams had come n he had 2 leave her in d hospital 4 further treatment.Bt he could never 4get dat scent;in fact dat scent was indelibly marked on his heart.Now,this girl has d same scent,it means she is d SAME GIRL!
He was thinking abt those past events suddenly d girl's voice brought him back 2 reality.She said,'I...I think i hav lost my diploma,m...my goggles n stick.Can u...'.
He understood n went 2 find them only 2 find stick n goggles broken n diploma which had became wet due 2 falling in roadside drain.He went 2wards her n told about what he saw.She said "plz keep my certificate,i will clean n dry it,otherwise i won't be able 2..." N she began 2 cry.Abhay consoled her n washed d mud of d certificate n glanced over it n came 2 know dat d girl's name is Piya Dobriyal n she was doing some vocational course 4 blind.He gently asked her where he should drop her.She answered St.Mary orphanage.Abhay felt soo bad 4 her n silently drove 2wards d orphanage.

INDEX::::::
PART 1 : PAGE 1
PART 2 : PAGE 4
PART 3 : PAGE 9   
PART 4 : PAGE 14
PART 5 : PAGE 16Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful os kirti😳Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kirti its too gud too gud actully i lost adjectives to describe dis... nice os but sad for poor pia she is surviving alone and despite of her disability she is determined to fight 4 herself but hw serious accident happen 2 yr ago????? egaer to knw wat happens next in pia's life after entry of blue eye prince oops sorry ceo of raichand grup...Edited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Guys,D 1st chappy of my new OS is updated.I know my exams r near n i hav nt updated my ss too.bt yesterday i was listening 2 a song dat gave me this concept n i cud nt help bt share it with all of u.I wud be using dat song later on this OS.plzz read n tell me how was d 1st chappy?
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
awesome part

cont soon

thanx from pm
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful dear. please add me to ur Pm list😛
...Seema... thumbnail
Mindblowing start.im just short of words.add me to ur pm list.best of luck for ur exames.cant wait for nxt update.
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kirti.. it was AWESOME..!!!
whatever you wrote took my heart away..!! lovely..!!!

Continue soon and please do PM me when you update next..!

hey.. add me to the PM list of your SS too please..!!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice updates.lvd it.do pm me nxt tym ven u update.