Ametz OS: D start of a fairytale...Background of a dark love story!

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
As sunlight pierced through d net curtains n illuminated d whole atmosphere of d room,an ethereal beauty stirred in sleep.
God must have created her in spare time,rosy eyelids,long black lashes,milky skin,rosy pink lips dat were right now raised 2 form a cute pout n not 2 4get her long,black n silky tresses dat were lying freely on one side of her head.
Covered wid a pink blanket n sleeping over a royal bed on pink satin bedsheets she looked like an angel in sleep.Whole room was royally n delicately decorated n beautiful just like d delicate n angelic princess MAITHILI!
Suddenly she smiled in sleep n then she got up wid a jerk breathing heavily.She kept her hand over her pounding heart 2 keep a grip on herself bt of no use.
No,she hadn't seen a nightmare,d breathtaking smile dat played on her pink lips told a diff story altogether.Those rosy lips parted only 2 utter ABHAYENDRA...
She blushed deep red.She had just relived dat crazy moment of yesterday when she had accidently slipped from da back of d horse n fell straight into his arms n dat intense eyelock they shared.Those soulful icy blue eyes were teasing her from dat very moment.whole night they haunted her dreams n now were threatening 2 invade her daydreams also!She blushed more as she remembered what had happened at dat moment,slowly got up from d bed n went 2wards d window.She opened d curtains,inhaled d fresh breeze dat was recharging her very being.She closed her eyes n remembered his face n then opened them n whispered,"what r u doing 2 me Abhayendra?"

All d servants n maids right from her cook,cleaner,dresser,stableman...yes Abhayendra! Were standing in a line wid their heads bowed down.Maithili was shouting at them 4 being careless n slow.All d frens of Maithili were totally taken aback by this sudden change in princess.They stood there dumdstruck as maithili was not d kind of person who wud shout at any of her servants.She doesnt even behave like princess with them,she always treated them like frens bt what was this new change now?
Maiithili," Get bak 2 work n i must not get any complain about u in future else i wud tell my father.UNDERSTAND!"
Seeing their heads down,she glanced 2wards Abhayendra who was also facing downwards,she smiled seeing d desired effect.She thought in mind,"All 4 u Abhayendra,only 2 see u early in d morning i had 2 create all this drama.God plz 4give me 4 my behaviour".
All d servants started leaving n her frens also left seeing her mood,when she called,"Abhayendra...".Abhayendra stopped in his tracks n answered,"yes princess" bowing a bit.She frowned(in mind "Dont call me princess Abhayendra,call me maithili,U idiot!".Maithili keeping d same stern xpression outside,"I want u 2 clean my room"."What?"Abhayendra momentarily looked at her all surprised."What what hun? What i said is an order n i want u 2 get started right away!"Maithili said.
Abhayendra quietly,"As u wish princess!",took a long cleaner n started walking 2wards her room.He hesitantly entered her room followed by maithili.
He raised d cleaner 2 clean d corners in d ceilings but Maithili caught his hand.
Abhayendra taken aback,"wh what r..u d..doing princess?"without looking at her.
Maithili,"what r U dOing Abhayendra? N call me maithili not Princess!"
Abhayendra,"bt..p..pr..prin.."Maithili sternly,"4 God's sake Abhayendra we were childhood frens.My whole childhood was spent playing wid u n Sid till i went abroad 4 my studies.Why these formalities now?why r u behaving like a stranger 2 me?
Just because i was away 4 10 long years doesnt mean dat d bond we shared has weakened or changed!
Why r u doing this Abhayendra? Sid is quite normal as compared 2 u".she said all this in one breath letting out her frustration 4 his behaviour.
Abhayendra totally surprised bt a part of him was happy dat she has not changed at all.He was about 2 say something bt Maithil cut him wid another ques,"why didnt u come 2 see me at my welcome party Abhayendra? Tell me?".
Abhayendra,"umm..ermm..i..i w..was ill"(as if thinking of an excuse).He still looked down.Maithili understood dat he is lying.she came closer n in an threatening voice,"look at me n then answer!"
Abhayendra's heart pounding like crazy,"pri...princess..woh...actually..".Just then a maid entered d room,bowed n said,"Excuse me Princess,Queen is calling u".Maithili frustrated said in same agitated tone,"OK tell her i m coming",glanced 2wards d Abhayendra,shook her head n left.

It was only now dat Abhayendra lifted his head n glanced 2wards d leaving Maithili.His face clearly showing helplessness wid a hint of frustration.
Abhayendra's POV:
"Oh maithili how can i see in ur eyes.U will get 2 know my feelings.U r asking me what has changed?.everything is changed maithili everything is changed!
My feelings abt u r no more d same they have changed!

Continued below... Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Continued from above...

As much i know u from our childhood,u will read my heart n soul by just gazing in my eyes n This is dangerous!.I will never let dat happen...NEVER!
U r asking me why didn't i come 2 see u?I came n saw u sitting behind d curtains wid d queen.Dat was d moment when i lost my everything 2 u! My heart,my soul,my devotion or myself even!
We can never be same Maithili never!"

Days were passing by n Abhayendra was avoiding maithili like a plague.He had already resigned from d job of horse-riding teacher 4 maithili n now worked with d king as his personal attendant.He wud spend d whole day near d king avoiding maithili even in thoughts.
Bt this behaviour of Abhayendra was making maithili more desperate n restless.She wanted 2 meet him urgently 2 tell him abt her feelings 2 get rid of sleepless nights n disturbed mind.She waited everyday 2 hav just one glance of him bt of no result!
At last her patience failed her n she got d information abt his whereabouts from d siddhartha(who was now new stableman) n sneaked out of her room at one night 2wards d servant quarter in King's palace.

Abhayendra was standing near d window of his room emersed in deep thought.
Maithili stood on d door,watching him n finally whispered,"Abhayendra...".Abhayendra's chain of thoughts was broken wid this voice.He said 2 himself,"what is happening?As if dreams were not enough,now i imagining her in fully awake condition also!".He turned only 2 see Maithili draped in flowing purple satin gown looking breathtaking as ever on d door.He blinked 2 confirm whether it was reality or not.When he realized dat she was real,he panicked,ran 2wards her.While glancing here n there 2 ensure dat noone is seeing he made her come inside n bolted d door from behind.In a panicky voice he asked,"Princess,what r doing here at this hour dat too in servant's room?"
Maithil who was observing his actions till now finally mouthed,"u brought me here Abhayendra!"
Abhayendra taken aback by d intensity in her voice,"me?".
Maithili came closer 2 him,"look straight into my eyes Abhayendra!"with d authority dat Abhayendra cudn't help bt look at her.He cud only murmur,"pri...princess..." n 4 d 1st time after 3 months since she had arrived he looked into her eyes.
Tears started flowing freely from her eyes as she saw d reflection of her own feelings in his eyes.All d love,care,affection n devotion dat he held 4 her was crystal clear in his icy blue orbs.
He was afraid of his own feelings n perhaps he had read her feelings too n dat s why he was trying hard 2 supress his feelings.
Abhayendra stood there n all dat he saw in her eyes confirmed his worst yet most beautiful fears.She loved him!!
Both of them stood there 4 what seemed like an eternity drinking in each other's presence.He was drowning in those deep dark eyes n she was loosing her senses 2 those icy blue oceans.
Unknowingly they moved very close 2 each other n now they cud feel each other's breathe on their faces,emanating a sudden rush of emotions in their hearts.All those emotions dat he trying hard 2 suppress resurfaced as maithili raised her hand n touched his cheek.He closed his eyes,tears escaped his eyes.Maithili whispered,"Abhayendra...".
His name never sounded so sensuous,he unknowingly uttered in a shaking voice"Maithil...".
Maithili's heart skipped all d beats as she heard her own name from his lips n she sobbed loudly n embraced him tightly."I love u Abhayendra...I love u soo much,plz i beg u dont avoid me else i wil d..".Abhayendra broke d embrace n immidiately kept his finger on her lips,"Dont ever say dat.I realized it long back when u left Pandher 10 yrs ago dat i can not live without u.All these days there s nt a single moment when i hav nt thought about u.I(pause)..l..love u maithili..I love u".Tears were flowing uncontrollably from both of their eyes n heart was dancing in an unknown rhythm as finally they confessed what was teasing them from long back.
Eyes had said all d unsaid words n explainedd all dat was unexplained.Both of them pulled each other in a tight embrace pressing n caressing each other...

A figure was watching all this scene from d window.He cudnt see any more n closed his eyes tightly.A sudden fury rose in him n he said,"u hav taken my most precious thing little bro n i will make u pay 4 this!"

Was it a beginning of a beautiful fairy tale love story or just d background 4 a DARK LOVE STORY?

*******THIS ONE STORY OF LOVE******* Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Finally updated.I know it is utter crap.Just wrote it down when i got some free time.Plz do read n comment
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was beautiful😳 just loved it
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its so so beautiful kirti ❤️ i loved it n u done a fab job 👏
Andromeda001 thumbnail

Thnk U😳.
Andromeda001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shria

it was beautiful😳 just loved it

Thnk U😳.
Andromeda001 thumbnail

Thnk U😳.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful
kirti how can u say it a crap😡it was so nice to read this os😊
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifull update... i think u like metz more dan pia dats y so much devotion in writing abt mety dat i start liking metz and abhyendra together but opps hell after 5 mins my thoughtr back to abhiya...