*ABHIYA SS/OS : STRANGE LOVE*

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
******** STRANGE LOVE ********

As d long hand of d clock touched 12, he hurried even more. Rushing here n there,quickly completing d orders. Today was a busy day 4 him.After d university he came straight 2 his work. Bt as d clock struck 2 PM, a sudden change was noticeable in him. He was glancing outside every now n then with desperate eyes as if eagerly waiting 4 someone. In d process of hurrying n looking outside through d glass walls of d restaurant,he bumped into someone he spashed d curry he was carrying on dat person. " Idiot! Can't u see? U've spoilt my dress! ". This brought him crashing down 2 reality.

" OMG it s 2 PM already! Today i m late. She will come here anytime.I must complete my work before she comes ".ABHAY was quickly completing d orders dat people were putting while thinking so dat when SHE comes he may be free 2 pay his full attention 2 her.
No No she was NOT his GF bt a batchmate at uni,who hardly ever noticed him 4get talking 2 him! d only daughter of famous businesman of DD Arnab Dobriyal who was d owner of this restaurant too.From d very 1st day he saw her he had fallen head over heels in love with her.She was a regular visitor of this restaurant after d uni with her friends.Everyday she would come here n place special orders 4 her friends n herself only 2 him.He was more than happy 2 serve her.He now knew what her fav was n "at least she is talking 2 me! " This was all he cud think n not 2 4get d breathtaking smile dat she gave him from past few days after he wud straight away bring d food of their choice even without ordering!
Abhay Raichand an MBA student at d DD uni worked at one of d restaurants of Arnab dobriyal as a part time waiter 2 support his studies as they were not very well off.He was d only son of Prakash Raichand who was a small Govt. Servant.Mother died when he was young n his home was at village.Abhay was living as a tenant in a small one room set near d restaurant as he was away from his home 4 his studies.He had chosen this part time job 2 support himself as it was becoming difficult 4 his father 2 bear expenses of his education fully.
" Boss has told me dat 2day after 3: PM restaurant has been booked by someone 4 a party.It means she won't come! Dat s why she is not here till now " thought Abhay sadly while glancing 2wards d wall clock which was showing 2:45 PM now!

Just then a chirpy voice caught his attention. There she was! Looking breathtaking as ever,dressed in an offshoulder white short dress exposing her milky skin. His breath got caught in his throat as he saw her coming all giggling n chirping with her friends;Misha,Ruhi n Alina(he knew their names).Bt today few guys were also with them.His blood boiled as he saw one of d boys with gogs wrapping his one arm around her waist.He wanted 2 kill dat boy right away.Bt he was thoroughly heartbroken n disappointed when he heard Piya telling dat boy,"baby I love u too!".He cudnt believe his ears.He stood there all numb with a terrible pain in his eyes n heart.He was brought back 2 earth by d manager who clicked his fingers in front of him n told him dat this was d group dat booked whole restaurant 4 d evening so get 2 work.

As soon as d fren group reached d party venue,piya announced dat today her bestest fren Jeh has returned from US n is Bday boy too,so a party 2 all from my side.With this all gals ran 2 dance floor doing stupid dance steps.Piya was led 2 d dance floor by Jeh n they both swayed 2 d song very close 2 each other.
Abhay was watching all this from a distance.Tears were on d verge of spilling from his blue eyes as he saw them dancing in a not-so decent manner.

After dancing 4 a while Jeh joined other 2 boys back on d table while girls continued dancing.D look jeh was giving 2 dancing Piya was irritating d hell out of Abhay.He stood slightly far away behind their table watching Piya who was every now n then glancing 2wards Jeh smiling which was giving a pang of jealousy 2 Abhay.

One of d boys 2 Jeh,"do u really like her?". Jeh,"nah...me ever committed 2 anyone Never!"
Other boy,"u mean she s just a timepass! Bt man she s rich!".
Jeh,"and veerryy hottt tooo" with an evil smirk.Both d boys looked at him abruptly n as if understanding him fully,"Totally agree"added in unison.
One of d boy,"So Bday boy what r d plans 4 2night? I m smelling something fishy here."
Jeh,"just wait n watch!".His eyes sparkled with evil as he took out a pouch from his pocket.Other 2 guys 1st gave a confused xpression bt then understood.One Boy,"looks like sumone is gonna hav blast 2night!humein bhi add kar le yaar!" n smiled evily.They ordered 4 drinks 2 Abhay oblivious 2 d fact dat he had listened d every single thing n was boiling in anger.Bt he wanted 2 make Piya safe 1st.bt she wont believe him ever! Who is he 2 her afterall?

See below...Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Continued...

Abhay made drinks 4 them n served them n stood very near 2 them so as 2 keep an eye on them.

Jeh mixed some powder like substance from d pouch into one of d glasses not before glancing here n there 2 ensure no one is looking.He then gave a flying kiss 2wards Piya n took d glass in his hands n gestured her 2 come 4 d drink.Abhay was terrified by just imagining Piya taking dat drink.Just d moment Piya was going 2 take d glass from Jeh's hands,he made his forceful entry."sir, this s ur BDay! Can i hav this drink please?".Piya irritated,"OK".Abhay hurriedly took d glass from her n hurriedly gulped it down.This was his greatest mistake!
Jeh was hell irritated,"hey waiter! How dare u? U cheap! Dont u hav manners? Always trying 2 butt into other's business" n caught him by collar.Piya was surprised by Jeh's hyper rxn 2 a small matter.She tried 2 pacify him bt Jeh pushed Abhay with a force n he almost fell.Now dat drug was showing its effects on Abhay.He retorted," I failed ur plan.Dat s why u r irritated n frustrated na!" n smiled.
Piya now curious,"what plan jeh?"
Jeh terrified bt composed himself,"what nonsense! What r u talking about?Just get d hell away from here"
Abhay was now in a full influence of drugs,"didnt u spiked piya's drinks 2 hav ur dirty ways wid her?".
Hearing this Jeh slapped him hard on his face n he fell down on floor.All d people gathered around them.Abhay still continued in a drunk voice,"piya plz believe me.They r not good."
piya looked confusingly at Jeh.Jeh,"piya u r suspecting our childhood frenship just 4 this drunk person.just look at him Piya,he is nt in a state 2 speak.Actually Piya i was observing him eyeing u from a long time n now he is blaming us 4 d dirty things in his own mind"
Piya," No jeh,i wasnt suspecting bt..."
Jeh grabbing Abhay fron his hair," who d hell r u? Low society! Didnt u plan it all? Tell me!"raising his voice.
Though Abhay was drunk bt he cud never tolerate any one questioning his love 4 her.He just blurted out,"no no i didnt...i wud never...how can i? I cant see u in a single pain coz coz I...love u Piya.I luv u soo much.I can never think 2 hurt u" with this he fell on d ground.
Jeh" just see Piya,he has spoken his heart.love? comeon who cn expect lov from such substandard people? He wanted 2 hav his evil ways wid u n now he is naming lust as love n blaming me 4 all this!"
piya didnt 4 a while thought otherwise n straightaway slapped Abhay n insulted him 2 her heart's content.She phoned Arnab 2 call d police n got him arrested 4 attempting 2 molest her n accusing her frens.
After police took unconscious Abhay with them,All left d place with irritation n frustration.

police kept Abhay in lockup 4 2 days beating him 4 no fault of his.They released him with a warning as he had no criminal record earlier.

Abhay now remembered all wat had happened in d party n also now d cat was out of bag dat he loved Piya! He went 2 his work only 2 find dat he had been fired from his job due 2 all this.He silently collected his stuff which was just a bag with a few clothes n books.
He was silently walking wid heavy heart ny coz he was beaten n fired from his job bt only coz his love had mis understood him."she didnt even think abt my innocence 4 a single moment.It means all those smiles were fake!
Come on Abhay wat r u thinking? U deserve her? Just look at u.who r u? A poor boy who now doesnt hav money 2 take meals 2 times n u r dreaming of dat angel!
Stop dreaming n come 2 reality.She doesnt love u.dat s final! Go bak 2 ur home n help ur father.".when he decided this a tear escaped his eyes n closed them 2 control unbearable pain of loosing his love.
He was hell hungry,slowly dragging his suit case with him,he reached a roadside dhabha n ordered tea n sat there.Just then he paid attention 2 d song being played there which spoke his heart :

Aye bekhabar..aye bekhabar...
Aye bekhabar aye bekhabar..

Mera dil tere pyar mein aah bhare..
Tujhe yaad kare fariyad kare..
Kabhi tu bhi pyar se dekh zara mere dil ko ik nazar...

Aye bekhabar...

Tu kya jaane ke tujhko lekar hai mere dil mein junoon kitnaaa...
Mein khud ke baare mein ruk ke sochun nahin hai ab toh sukoon itna...

Jeeta hun magar jeeta bhi nahi...
Marta hu magar marta bhi nahi...

Tere gham mein fanaa hone ke liye peeta hun mein zeher...
Aye bekhabar...

D pain increased more on listening this song.Afterall she showed him his place dat poor shud not dream too high.He was a total fool 2 allow his heart 2 develop feelings 4 her knowing his own place n position.Dont poor hav self respect? He thought." I came here 4 my studies so dat when i will earn then i wud become d support 2 my father bt i was stupid 2 allow this love 2 happen bt what can i do? It doesnt happen consciously or delibrately.When i loved her i never expected her 2 love me back.Then why this hurt now?

Cont       Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Continued...

Abhay thought," see wat u hav done Piya?...no no this was all my fault ...no can u see any one touching her? Just shut up n go home n tell ur dad dat his good 4 nothing son has returned".His head was hurting a lot n he had black-blue mark near his right eye;effect of beating.
After taking tea he started 4 bus stop slowly.He was immersed in his thoughts when a speeding car which was coming from d opp direction which was blowing horn from a long time bt he seem 2 oblivious 2 it;stopped wid aloud screech just a cm away from him n he fell on his bonet.He realised what has happened n was abt 2 say something 2 d driver then two agitated boys came out of d car n one of them shouted angrily,"dikhta nahi hai kya? Wait wait wait u r d same waiter right?".It was Abhay who now looked at them n saw dat they were d same boys who were wid Jeh last evening."Arey tujhe kisne chhuda diya? Chala tha hero ban ne.Lagta hai khoob khatirdaari hui hai wahan" n smiled wickedly.
Abhay boiled in anger.He looked angrily at them n caught one of them by d collars.Boy was terrified,bt other boy took out a knife n said,"haath chalana humen bhi aata hai!".Abhay took both of them at d same time n banged their heads with each other.but they quickly composed themselves n attacked him with full strength.Abhay's whole body was already paining from d last night n his state of didnt help n in a fierce struggle they succeded in stabbing him with knife on d stomach.Abhay was shocked n fell on d ground bleeding.Both d boys ran away from there.Abhay remained there all unconscoius in a pool of blood.

DD HOSPITAL:

Misha,Alina n Ruhi were worriedly sitting outside d OT.Just then Piya came with a worried face n asked,"how is he?".Misha,"his condition is critical.Docs say he has lost a lot of blood.Dunno who did this 2 him".
Piya,"i know!".All d 3 looked at her surprised n wid questioning eyes.She continued,"when u had just called me dat u hav found him lying on d road,i was going 2 meet jeh at his home.Bt wat i heard there shook d earth under my feet.Jeh's 2 frens were telling him dat waiter was very near 2 exposing him.He was saved by sheer good luck.they beat him again n left him on d road 2 die.They were talking abt how they planned 2 spike my drink n take an advantage of me bt dat fool waiter ruined all their plans".
I was petrified seeing d real face of Jeh.Guilt washed over me as i realized wat i hav done 2 an innocent person! "God will never 4giv me 4 my sins".With this she sobbed loudly hiding her face in her hands.Misha consoled her n said everything will be all right.
All d 3 were waiting outside d OT impatiently while Piya was all numb immersed in deep thought,"will Abhay 4give me?...No he wont...bt he loves me..".Love this word warmed her heart.She thought abt d past how he used 2 know her choices,how he used 2 smile at her,how he used 2 give his disapproving glances 2 her when she wore short dresses n wat he did dat day,he didnt even complain 4 a single moment.Is this love? Then i wud love 2 fall in love!".She smiled unknowingly bt her thoughts were broken by d doc who came out of d OT n told them dat his condition is stable.They all were relieved!

Days were passing by n Abhay was recovering slowly.Everyday Piya came 2 see Abhay bt Abhay wud look down everytime,never see her face 2 face as it wud make him vulnerable.Piya desperately wanted 2 talk 2 him bt his silent treatment was killing her.He was everywhere in his thoughts these days sleeping dreaming abt him,daydreaming abt him n in addition her days started wid visiting him at hospital n evenings ended there.
She had already taken care of Jeh n his so called frens by sending them 2 jail with d help of her father.Arnab now knew everything abt d incident n was highly grateful 2 Abhay.He didnt fail 2 notice change in his daughter all owing 2 Abhay.She talked abt him everytime n was so much disturbed by his silent treatment dat she caught high fever a day before still calling his name in sleep.

After abt 20 days Abhay was quite recovered now.Piya had decided dat she will talk 2 Abhay 2day only.She was nervous n hell worried now as what if he didnt 4give her? Did he still loved her? He may or may not love her bt Now i m sure dat I love him beyond sanity n i will tell him 2day.

She reached d hospital bt only 2 find his bed empty.She panicked n enquired abt him from d nurse.Nurse,"r u Piya? D patient here left this 4 u".She handed her a letter.Piya was shocked.she was numb,"No he cant...he just cant..sister plz tell me where he has gone?"
Nurse," I think 2 his home;I dont know exactly;he said he is recovered now n he wants 2 go"
n left.
Piya stood there all numb.Tears streamed down her eyes.Now she understood d pain of loosing one's love.She slowly opened d letter n read,
    Piya,
I m sorry 4 d insult n prob i caused 2 u.Plz 4give me,i cant live wid d guilt of being d cause of ur frustration n irritation.

Continued... Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Continued...

Piya i cud nt stop my heart 4 falling 4 u.Plz 4give me.I dont deserve u...n I will never ever cross ur path in future.
Bye,Take care of urself..dat boy jeh is nt a good person.
           Abhay..
Tears fell from Piya's eyes on d letter.She wept bitterly "No Abhay...u cant leave me...never i wont let u...I need u...It s me who dont deserve u...Bt i will bring u back...to me...I will die widout u Abhay".She literally ran from there all weeping.

Abhay came out of d bus at d village bus stop.D soothing atmosphere of village was giving him more pains.He slowly started 2wards his house thinking abt wat he wud tell his father? Dat he left everything just coz of a girl? He broke all his dreams? He like a coward ran away from there?.While thinking these things he reached his home bt was totally blown away by wat he saw!

A mercedes was parked in front of his house.When he came more near,he saw Arnab Dobriyal along with Piya were sitting n talking all friendly wid his own father!!!

Still surprised he walked as if he was dreaming.Just then Piya as if she sensed him looked behind n their eyes locked 4 a moment.Abhay's father looked where Piya was looking n was pleasantly surprised.He literally ran from his chair n hugged him tightly."U didnt informed me u were coming? Wat s this injury?" pointing at d bandage at his 4head.
Abhay smiled weakly n hugged him back"dad i missed u...I missed u soo much".Both of them started 2wards home.Arnab n Piya were now standing all happy 2 see father son reunion.
Abhay looked questioningly 2wards them.Prakash introduced them 2 him.D moment his eyes met Piya she blushed n looked down.He was still confused abt d reason of their sudden n unexpected arrival.Sensing his confusion his father asked him,"wont u ask me why they r here?".Abhay just looked in his eyes.He continued,"Mr. Dobriyal has come here wid d proposal of urs n Piya's marriage!"
Abhay was shocked! He didnt knew is he shud be happy or sad at this moment! He looked at Piya who was blushing furiously now.
He thought it as a dream n blurted out,"what?".Prakash," I know everything abt U n Piya".Abhay"Bbb...bt how?... I mean... I c..c..cant?".With this Arnab looked at him confusingly n Piya looked all painfully surprised.Tears started 2 well up in her big baby brown eyes.
Abhay just got up n zoomed 2 his room.Piya was shocked at his behaviour.Prakash also was confused,"wat has happened 2 him? He is nt d same person."He called him bt 2 no avail.

Piya stood up,wiped her tears n thought "Abhay u cant avoid me.Today i will talk 2 u". "Uncle,can i talk 2 him?"
"Of course beta".Arnab was highly confused with Abhays behaviour n looked at Piya n gestured her 2 continue.

Abhay was sitting quietly in his room pondering over d events dat transpired a moment ago."She wants 2 marry me? bt she doesnt love me.This i m sure bt...".His thoughts were broken by Piya who called his name while standing at d door.Abhay's eyes shot up 2 see her standing n he also stood up from his bed.He hesitantly called her inside.Slowly slowly they walked 2wards each other while gazing intensely at each other n stopped at a very small distance from each other.
Abhay became uncomfortable with her gaze n looked down.Piya came closer,"I mmm... S..s..sorry Abhay.I know sorry s nt enough at all 4 wat i did 2 u.Bt...".Abhay cut her," Plz dont blame urself..U..u r nt at fault..it s...me who shud be blamed...u d..dont hav 2 do this..."
Piya's eyes overflowed wid tears as she cut him n said,"I m nt doing this 4 u...b...b..i m doing this 4 me!".Abhay looked at her confusingly.He saw genuine tears in her eyes.He unknowingly lifted his hand n wiped her tears,"plz dont cry Piya.I dont want 2 be d reason 4 ur pain...".Piya's eyes closed automatically wid his touch.She opened her eyes after some time.Both were very close now n cud feel each others breaths on their faces gazing intensely at each other.
Piya continued,"I...i did this 4 me.I realized when u left me dat...dat..I love u n cant live widout u".She said d last words slightly fast all embarassed n looked down.
Abhay shocked beyond words,"Bt Piya,It took him thousand tonnes of load on his heart 2 say,"i...erm...ermmm dont love u" n he looked elsewhere avooiding her eyes.
Piya was now frustrated.Wat s wid this guy! Piya dobriyal gets what she wants.She advanced 2wards him.Abhay saw her coming 2wards him,he began 2 walk back.
So u dont love me? Piya said who was now very close 2 him as he had stopped now due 2 d wall.

Piya raised her hand n traced his features while coming more close 2 him."he is soo handsome...how come i didnt notice him!".Abhay closed his eyes feeling her touch n now he cud feel her breath fanning her face.
He snapped opened his eyes only 2 see 2 big baby brown eyes staring him wid all love n care n their lips inches apart.

Finally both knew wat they wanted n they closed d remaining distance b/w their lips.        Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww...such a cute OS.Luvd it.Edited by Monami_50 - 11 years ago
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wahooo kirti dearr lovely👏...Wowww sooo emotional ...Jeh😡😡alway evil...thanx Pia caught him & punished him...awww my poor Abhay soo innocent...I love his all the way of Love😊Pia also in love😳but😡kirti why stop middle..jaldi nxt update karo...can't wait dearr😭
Andromeda001 thumbnail
NOTE ::: Finally updated!
I m extremely sorry guys 4 d delay.I wanted 2 post this yesterday bt u know while spamming at Bday thread along wid typing it(as it was too long) n also was busy at uni as well as home.So plz guys 4give me.

I know it is very long n boring.Plz tell me how was it.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤗wahooo kirti...lovely...last whn pia step toward Abhay & he back step,I imagine it...& felt whn Abhay do it 4 pia😳love it!!!
...Seema... thumbnail
Wow wow wow superb.a great gift at such a great occassion..
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god this was superb👏👏 I so so loved it❤️