Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#385😲 really? they closed ALL the loops of a track? unbelievable!
forgetting the fact that the track did nothing to move the story forward, i have to say that it was great that arnav did all this in the one day following aarav's admission of subterfuge.

it seems to me that there is no story writers on the show.. the screenplay writers are scripting the story.. and honestly, they are doing a better job than the former.

so arnav remembers shital as a quiet girl in the back of the class.. and yet they did indeed date .. having so many witnesses to explain her offences, in the court of the raizada entryway...

now was it SO difficult to get a similar exit for shyam? the laxmi nagar residents, the doctors, the CCTVs, those loops are still left open, and forever will be, i guess... because khushi has forgiven and forgotten. and the policemen? why did NK have to bring in the policemen last time?

arnav adopting aarav.. i'm sorry, but does the sign in front of shantivan say "orphans adopted here"? arnav, anjali, khushi, bubbly, NK,  aarav...  and i can agree that they are doing something noble.. but a bit of thought? yes, khuhsi will never think twice for such things.. but remember, khushi was planning to leave arnav and go.. so her opinion does not count. the mature "shatir" arnav should have thought of it more.. really? thinking about adopting a 6 year old?  or was he not thinking at all?

(or maybe he was thinking, mama-ji went, akash is going, i cant stand NK... I'll be alone in this hormonal female cesspool.. better get some male company, however smallπŸ˜†)
wonderful analysis, lovely!
Edited by guturgutur - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awosome analysis once again lovely.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nichuss thumbnail
after sometime kushi was back in action as

Mrs.kushi kumari gupta singh raizada...😊

loved the thappad by kushi to sheetalπŸ‘
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Lovelyyy dear superb analysis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Lovely Brilliant analysis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
epi 385

thanks for the pm 😊!!!

Yep it was a totally good episode...u hav mentioned ASR dialogues so many times...m noticin now tht Arnav got to speak so many lines after soo long...was really not aware of it!!!

yep bye bye shit-all finally 😈!!! Khushi's slap was perfectπŸ‘πŸΌ!!!

loved the last part of the epi...the way Arnav asks Aarav whether u want us to be ur mom nd dad...awww!!!! it ll be amazin to see him call Arshi as his parents...so badly lookin forward to such cute scenes!!!

Just whn we think we r finally gonna get bck to seein Arshi to together ...Barun's leavin!!! atleast we gotta just enjoy the show till thenπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”!!!

Love your Special note nd Untold emotions...but this time...your Author's note was perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!

Happy Deepavali to you too 😊

Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome analysis..
gr8 work..
arshilover75 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Lovely,
First of all Happy Diwali to u too.
Once again amazing analysis of the episode.
I am really heart broken as I am thinking
that I'll not be able to read such beautiful
analysis when Barun leave the show.
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Diwali 

May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
"WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI" 

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
melihoney thumbnail
Wonderful analysis dear and do continue ur great job. thanks for the pm dear