Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali610

Dear Lovely,

Brilliant analysis as ever..

As a great analiser, one question do you think there is something we are missing when ASR says
Arnav and Kushi will be together.

CV r saying the characters will be together but not  Sanaya & Barun!!!!!

Lovely, I just want to say that there are so many talented people on IF... one like yourself. Why don't we get those people together and find our own PH house with these two leads because who ever pairs them in future will be hit so why not us!!!!

In UK lots of daily soap have lead actors leave to venture other thing as that is their career, but they never replace the person or the character. They do final shoot in such way that it gives them to walk back in to character even after a year or two..

I have found a great friend thousand miles a way and will always cherish your unfold emotions and analysis. If you do continue I will always comment and read.

best regards,

Anjali,

Not just what you have written here but the feelings behind t
he words brought tears to my eyes! Thank You for your kind words!

When Aranv says that "Arnav and Khushi will be together forever!"  - I think they implied two things..

1. the uproar that we did not want someone else to be Khushi's love interest so.. it will be now Aranv only
2. The sad part, it will be someone else but Barun!

Yes, I am a huge advocate of season system but Indian TV is yet to get that organized!
The revenue matters so much that no one is thinking of the burn out of stars, cast and crew!

Well, about having our own production house, there is more to me behind the scenes..
If genuinely interested and have something to offer with dedication, PM me, please!
Never opposed to great new ideas!

Love you, dear! You have been a great commentator and a great friend! keep in touch!
Thank You!
Lovely πŸ€—

Edited by Lovely1 - 11 years ago
Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post dear lovely 
Summer_Rain thumbnail
πŸ‘superb analysis lovely...
Amazing analysis!!!!😊
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was enjoyable because the ASR he loved was back slightly.
saima4744 thumbnail
lovely it was a lovely concludid dear πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—.
keep it up till barun in the show after that i do not know what i ill do.
th for pm m
Punkin22 thumbnail
Outstanding analysis Lovely as always.  It was spectacular to see ASR back and in action.  I have missed him badly.  So very sad to see Payal and Akash leaving, they could have added so much more than Dadi, Bubli or Sheetal.  Your VM was well chosen and thank you for always providing the english translation.  Your collages will be treasures now babygirl.

We have 10 episode to enjoy ArShi and I intent to do just that Lovely.  It is my last wish to see Arnav and Khushi with passion and intensity in their last episodes.  Fingers cross for SR and Honeymoon.  Thank you for your professionalism in these last weeks.

Thank you for anaylsis and pm...
Loveusanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very very nice..loved the pics
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey lovely,
I want to thanks u for ur  wonderful piece of work not just today or tomm but for all the lovely analysis u have given us all thru the daysβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
with all the depressing news going on around ur update just lightened up my mood..
U know iam not very active these days...If atall some thing happens to the show or ne tin ( which i seriously dont want to but u never know) and i dont come to the forum for some days i just want to say  THANK YOU  and a BIG   πŸ€—πŸ€— to u for all ur effort u have put in to entertain us..

U HAVE ALWAYS MADE THE EPISODE MORE INTERESTING FOR ME..

Take careπŸ˜›
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome analysis
i hope we get some news tomorrow about the show