achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Thank you...review after reading...

thnx do comment!😳
aarundhati thumbnail

Still not finished reading...but couldnot resist to say that feeling so sad, after I accidentally read the note towards the end saying , this was the last chap boss...bahut bura lag raha hain...aapke is FF ne carzy jo kiya hain hame...!

You are just tooo AWESOME...That is indeed a verrry hottt chap., Boss...!Luved every bit of it...but verrry sad coz...ur FF comes to an end now...still coming to terms with the fact that we no longer get to read those splendid updates from u...humara kya hoga ji...but know that all good things need to come to an end tooo...THANKS A LOTTT for the wonderful journey u have taken us thru...would love it if you could write some FF in the near future to come...shorter ones also would do...am sure all my forum friends will agree to this...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...for ur FANTASTIC FF...!

Will post a detailed review on the chapter soon...thanks...!
Edited by aarundhati - 11 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
achiever,great start of Monday.thanks for this cute and hot romantic chapter.Nidhi and her fantasis oohoo! just romantic.Their shower was really happy and treat to read.Their sweet romance and hot snaan is hightlight.Nidhi's DB is like x-ray machine who knows everything.She caught Nidhi and even commented her.Ashutosh and Armaan's friend.Nidhi and Armaan's bondage,that emotional feels me happy.that i want this type of emotional bondage we want to see in real KTLK.And i just loved the way ashu told i am foolish i am.Or he forgots everything in his sensitiveness.Nidhi always want her husband to love her and Ashutosh always tease her.She wanted to celebrate with only a kiss yar.And in the car too our Naughty nidhi was trying to fail his concentration.Armaan and Truti's sone became 6 months and Nidhi and Armaan are just superkids.Ashutosh and Trupti couldn't handle these childrenπŸ˜† Anji and Rangnath happily merried.But really i am surprised of RangnathπŸ˜† Mallika got engeged but with whom? rohan was quiet serial about his studies and make his way to the  progress.Loved the chap.And finally they got baba back and that's too bec of that Album of Ashni.How Nidhi didn't come to know about baba for this long one yrs.This only makes me confuse.But still Better late than never.Now Ashutosh got full life through Nidhi.that his life became colourful like Rainbow. Thanks again for the story with full of vivid emotions and with vivid colours of life.Will waiting for the Epilog eagerly.Thanks again
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😳☺️

Hope it explains all
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
☺️☺️☺️...Gosh! I need some time get back my breath , That was totally Hot , Passionate ...So so so very well written ...

There convo after " Ahem Ahem" was just so cute ..Ashu just love to tease her , Loved that part so much πŸ˜³

So Arman is papa now , I was waiting to see Ashu to be papa too ...πŸ˜‰, can we expect that in epilogue ?? Ashu and Nidhi with their little one ..hayee how cute it will be 

So even Chote sarkar is getting married now , Cool  ...loved chit pits b/w Nidhi and Arman hahaha that was really good ..πŸ˜†

So finally baba mil gayee , so glad ...finally Ashu got everything he wanted from so long ...Family , so Happy for him ..for Ashni ..

This is wonderful FF , I loved each and every chapter of this FF ...Now waiting to read epilogue πŸ˜³

Thank you so much for this chapter dear ...πŸ˜ƒ

achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarundhati

Still not finished reading...but couldnot resist to say that feeling so sad, after I accidentally read the note towards the end saying , this was the last chap boss...bahut bura lag raha hain...aapke is FF ne carzy jo kiya hain hame...!

You are just tooo AWESOME...That is indeed a verrry hottt chap., Boss...!Luved every bit of it...but verrry sad coz...ur FF comes to an end now...still coming to terms with the fact that we no longer get to read those splendid updates from u...humara kya hoga ji...but know that all good things need to come to an end tooo...THANKS A LOTTT for the wonderful journey u have taken us thru...would love it if you could write some FF in the near future to come...shorter ones also would do...am sure all my forum friends will agree to this...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...for ur FANTASTIC FF...!

Will post a detailed review on the chapter soon...thanks...!

thnk u sooo much.. its sad.. bt it had to end na.. i m satisfied tht wat i wrote pleased and entertained u all.. afterall tht was wat i wrote it for..😳

wll b eagerly waiting for ur detailed review..😳
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

achiever,great start of Monday.thanks for this cute and hot romantic chapter.Nidhi and her fantasis oohoo! just romantic.Their shower was really happy and treat to read.Their sweet romance and hot snaan is hightlight.

--RED:  *hiding behind my hand**blush blush** u made me blush.. and very aware of wat i wrote..πŸ˜†

Nidhi's DB is like x-ray machine who knows everything.She caught Nidhi and even commented her.

--i luved her thr..typical old and yet wise lady!😳

Ashutosh and Armaan's friend.Nidhi and Armaan's bondage,that emotional feels me happy.that i want this type of emotional bondage we want to see in real KTLK.

--yup.. bt kya kare.. *sigh**

And i just loved the way ashu told i am foolish i am.Or he forgots everything in his sensitiveness.Nidhi always want her husband to love her and Ashutosh always tease her.She wanted to celebrate with only a kiss yar.And in the car too our Naughty nidhi was trying to fail his concentration.

--he he he..i luved tht line.. its rare tht Ashu admits such truth..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Nidhi asking for a kiss was very cute..Ashu deliberately saying a No!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Armaan and Truti's sone became 6 months and Nidhi and Armaan are just superkids.Ashutosh and Trupti couldn't handle these childrenπŸ˜† 

--i luv these superkids.. i guess.. Ashu wudnt feel so childless!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anji and Rangnath happily merried.But really i am surprised of RangnathπŸ˜† 
--y coz he go sudden importance..πŸ˜† cmon bechare ne bahut field work kiya tha..πŸ˜†

Mallika got engeged but with whom?

--aah.. not important..πŸ˜†

rohan was quiet serial about his studies and make his way to the  progress.

--i m happy for Rohan.. always felt he had no future with Mallika! :p

Loved the chap.And finally they got baba back and that's too bec of that Album of Ashni.How Nidhi didn't come to know about baba for this long one yrs.This only makes me confuse.

--coz he was unrecognizable and he didnt talk..!😳

But still Better late than never.Now Ashutosh got full life through Nidhi.that his life became colourful like Rainbow. Thanks again for the story with full of vivid emotions and with vivid colours of life.Will waiting for the Epilog eagerly.Thanks again

thnk u soo much for being reader of this FF.. and contuining with me on this journey of AshNi!😳
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh achiever,lovely review for my comment.Mallika is not important for anyone here tooπŸ˜† i will wait for your next FF.please for us you will have to write.But before that i want beautiful  Epilogue for this ff.Baki aage ki aage dekhenge.
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow ! that was a nice complete romantic ASHNI  story...beautifully written...thanks Manisha for giving us this ff. You write beautifully  and hve maintained  the std through out...going to miss your pen...so pl keep writing.

1st part of the chap was hmmm πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ and loved it too πŸ˜³.
you hve very nicely covered all the angles of the story in a justified way.the issue of BBka makan had a justified culmination. ..this is for you πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

this is me waiting for epilogue and hopefully your next ff.

Thanks again.