Chapter 58:  Prenuptial Rendezvous Pg 51

Chapter 59:  Prewedding jitters Pg 59

Chapter 60:  Yes, I do! prt 1 and 2 Pg 69

Chapter 61:  The HoneyMoon Pg 81

Chapter 62:  Janamo Ke Saathi Pg 89 

Chapter 63:  Falak Tak Chal Saath Mere Pg 96 

Chapter 64:  Chalo Tumko Lekar Chale. Pg 106 

Chapter 65:  Good Bye AshNi! Pg 114
******************************************************************************************************
My sincerest and heartfelt thnks to all who made this possible.. without a reader a writer is not a writer..😳 a reader is who defines a writer, i strongly believe.. and i m humble and grateful to God to have bestowed me with such readers.. 😳 yes.. i write with such passion, crazily enuf.. (and wen I not, I can very mch predict the fate of my chapter..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).. all your responses made me come up with something tht i hadnt even realized tht it existed in me..😳.. wanting to provide u all the best, made me excel (in my own standards tht is please..😳)..

the journey had been looong and i met many a friends here.. who took out time from their busy lives to come to my thrd and comment.. i again take this opportunity to thnk u alll,, all active ardent readers.. all passive silent readers.. all new and old the same.. all those who started with me and all of whom i mite have missed to say thnx.. each and everyone who made this FF rocking..πŸ˜›

Frankly, i dont know how long i wud go on with this FF(i wish i cud go on for eternity) bt it has to end somewhere.. and it will at rite time and at rite moment in AshNi's life.. I hope u will enjoy tht journey as much as u've enjoyed till their half century..

Let love and peace prevail..

and let AshNi's love flourish for me to pen itπŸ˜†

Ciao..

Tc..

thnk u all sooo much.. again and again!😳

**********************************************************************************************************

p.s.:  I have been bombarding with updates last week. wanting to reach a certain point in this story b4 my two-week long diwali brk.. hope i reach thr.. 😳 this week's bombarding will depend on time on hand.. will keep u all updated with PMs(which i hadnt been doing lately for many chapters now..sowwiee..😳).. to save on all our times and so tht many of u who missed earlier chapters can revisit in this brk if thy want..😳  

p.s-2:  My earlier reply..
*********************************************************************************************************
thnk u alll for ur very lovely comments...

for the half century and this new thrd... my heartfelt thnx to all of u wonderful readers.. who made it possible.. 😊

who encouraged me with kind words and wonderful comments wen i almost thot of quitting..😳

this journey of AshNi had been wonderful for me.. it allowed me to present to you a different AshNi and all the stuff tht i wanted to see.. thnk u all for tht.. and most importantly i mst thnk KPJi who has brot out so many talented FF writers on this forum and some latent and novice writers  like me.. (see the wry humor.. all thnx to KPji!!)πŸ˜†

**********************************************************************************************************
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherishh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats for the new thread yaar...and of course for the half century too...

Luking forward for all the teasers and hoping to enjoy them more as I have with all your sweet, loving, shocking and surprising twists of the story with all d needed masala, emotions, luv, jealousy, care and much more.

Luking for the beautiful journey ahead with ur wonderful writing.

Edited by Cherishh - 11 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the best for the new thread...hope this will also reach 150 pages..
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATION for completing 50 chapters & new thread..:):):)
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so it's ashutosh and nidhi, angie and rangnath, mallu and rohan (OMG!!!) and now i suppose armaan with his dulhan! πŸ˜‰ good going! looking forward to reading about the kahanis of all the jodis!!

and congrats on thread 2! keep up the fab work! πŸ‘
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dancydreamer

so it's ashutosh and nidhi, angie and rangnath, mallu and rohan (OMG!!!) and now i suppose armaan with his dulhan! πŸ˜‰ good going! looking forward to reading about the kahanis of all the jodis!!

and congrats on thread 2! keep up the fab work! πŸ‘

OMG did i get too predictable...πŸ˜†  bt thnx the sequence is v. v. nice and  esp very beneficial to Ashu-Nidhi!!!πŸ˜†

boy am i happy.. tht it bot out one of my very loyal readers out of hibernation of silent reading and comment... Gosh!  thnk u sooo much!!πŸ˜›
achiever thumbnail
thnk u alll for ur very lovely comments...

for the half century and this new thrd... my heartfelt thnx to all of u wonderful readers.. who made it possible.. 😊

who encouraged me with kind words and wonderful comments wen i almost thot of quitting..😳

this journey of AshNi had been wonderful for me.. it allowed me to present to you a different AshNi and all the stuff tht i wanted to see.. thnk u all for tht.. and most importantly i mst thnk KPJi who has brot out so many talented FF writers and some latent and novice writers  like me.. (see the wry humor.. all thnx to KPji!!)πŸ˜†
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur new thread achiever...πŸ‘

loved the 50th chapter...great going
plzzz continue😳
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS NEW THREAD..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
What a brilliant half century..πŸ˜ƒ..
Ur FF is wonderful n i love it😳...just love it...😳.
Thanku for putting in such a lot of effort n giving us these beautiful moments...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..
U ROCK...πŸ‘πŸΌ
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: hilarious44

CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS NEW THREAD..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

What a brilliant half century..πŸ˜ƒ..
Ur FF is wonderful n i love it😳...just love it...😳.
Thanku for putting in such a lot of effort n giving us these beautiful moments...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..
U ROCK...πŸ‘πŸΌ

thnk u soo much.. i have said many a times and i say it again.. u all encourage me a lot.. and without u it wasnt possible..

thnk u soo much.. i so much look forward to ur replies..😊