Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

😳☺️

Hope it explains all

No it wont.. i have spent all my blushes while writing tht para.. its ur turn to spend some words with blushes!πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

Oh achiever,lovely review for my comment.Mallika is not important for anyone here tooπŸ˜† i will wait for your next FF.please for us you will have to write.But before that i want beautiful  Epilogue for this ff.Baki aage ki aage dekhenge.

i dont know abt new FF. i need a brk.. plus i m going to start a few new courses.. tht r going to keep me busy.. so while i may find time to read bt i dbt i wud find any to write.. and if i ever do so..thy wudnt b long.. coz i dont like keep readers waiting for long.. so thy will b short OSs.. wen i get sudden idea or an impulse to write something..πŸ˜†

aaah..so u luved my comments.. thnx..😳.. yup mallu is least imp!πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

☺️☺️☺️...Gosh! I need some time get back my breath , That was totally Hot , Passionate ...So so so very well written ...

---☺️ chalo mere saath sabhi log blushes batenge..mission accomplished!  Bhai akele hum hi kyun likh ke blush kartey rahein..πŸ˜†..bttt..thy r soo sooo hot!  Thy for sure know how to romance!πŸ˜‰
There convo after " Ahem Ahem" was just so cute ..Ashu just love to tease her , Loved that part so much πŸ˜³

--πŸ˜†thts actually my fav part.. even thr teases have reached a certain level..πŸ˜†.. Did Nidhi really think Ashu was gonna spare her.. naaah!πŸ˜†
So Arman is papa now , I was waiting to see Ashu to be papa too ...πŸ˜‰, can we expect that in epilogue ?? Ashu and Nidhi with their little one ..hayee how cute it will be 

--yup.. papa to banega hi na.. the question is kitney bacchon ka!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So even Chote sarkar is getting married now , Cool  ...loved chit pits b/w Nidhi and Arman hahaha that was really good ..πŸ˜†

--okay.. main to chote sarkar ki shaadi karwa rahi hoon.. bt y.. hmmm..hmmm..!  no not to get another helping hand for Nidhi!πŸ˜†

--I wanted to actually see those expressions on SK's face..wen Armaan-Nidhi chase each other like Tom and Jerry!πŸ˜†

So finally baba mil gayee , so glad ...finally Ashu got everything he wanted from so long ...Family , so Happy for him ..for Ashni ..

--yup.. most fullfilling moment for Ashu..everytime i read tht para.. i have tears in my eyes for Ashu... okay..dont laugh.. i actually have tears!πŸ˜†
This is wonderful FF , I loved each and every chapter of this FF ...Now waiting to read epilogue πŸ˜³

--i hope u wud enjoy it too!
Thank you so much for this chapter dear ...πŸ˜ƒ

thnk u for ur wonderful review..
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

wow ! that was a nice complete romantic ASHNI  story...beautifully written...thanks Manisha for giving us this ff. You write beautifully  and hve maintained  the std through out...going to miss your pen...so pl keep writing.

--oh! i take pride on tht word complete.. tho it aint.. bt still i feel lot satisfied.. and thnk u soo much for encouraging me.. i mean.. this was first attempt and thr was a conscious attempt to maintain certain standard and yet wanting to express wat really needed to b expressed.. this FF adn readers like u all gave me a lot of confident.. and my hearty hearty thnks to all of u ..πŸ€—
1st part of the chap was hmmm πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ and loved it too πŸ˜³.

--Embarrassed such shades of thr intimate r'ship.. i actually adore thm!

you hve very nicely covered all the angles of the story in a justified way.the issue of BBka makan had a justified culmination. ..this is for you πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

--I always wanted to end it with makaan and baba issue.. coz this story started with the baba and makaan..and all the way.. thy wer very integral part of this story.. it is bcoz of this makaan and baba Ashu is wat he is today and person with whom v all and Nidhi fell in luv with!Embarrassed

this is meDay Dreaming waiting for epilogue and hopefully your next ff.

--yup epilogue is in line bt new FF i dont know may b a short OS or a very Short Story!Embarrassed
Thanks again.

thnk u for ur reply..Embarrassed
achiever thumbnail

okay.. i have to confess tht i thot abt tht idea..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. bt thn thot otherwise..

v know Nidhi's family doesnt have history of twins.. and Ashu ki family ka pata nahi.. and besides.. twins hoke bhi kitney twins ho sakte hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the last i heard was a lady giving birth to 4 or 5 kids at a time.. bt Nidhi pe itna zulm to nahi kar sakte na!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

okay.. i have to confess tht i thot abt tht idea..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. bt thn thot otherwise..

v know Nidhi's family doesnt have history of twins.. and Ashu ki family ka pata nahi.. and besides.. twins hoke bhi kitney twins ho sakte hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the last i heard was a lady giving birth to 4 or 5 kids at a time.. bt Nidhi pe itna zulm to nahi kar sakte na!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok I will wait for your epilogue ...Now I am really curious 
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok I will wait for your epilogue ...Now I am really curious 

i had been so amusingly wondering abt the "lots" part of thr deal!πŸ˜†
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very long and a very beautiful update,,,,,,,,,,awessome...superb...
thanx for pm😊
continue soon...
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksuji

a very long and a very beautiful update,,,,,,,,,,awessome...superb...

thanx for pm😊
continue soon...

its end so i guess it had to b long.. thnx for reading it.. and dont forget to read the epilogue..😳