Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Manishaaa...

All writers on this Forum have little bit of ...

Please update soon...

still thinking wat does this mean..**scratching my chin***
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: achiever

I am sorry.. i didnt mean to delay bt got cot up in my work.. and plus i was waiting for Deepali's review who said she wud post on sat bt seems like she is busy.. so will post it tomorrow. jst going togo thru it

i am sorry to keep u waiting. Actually i became a mausi on sat, so was busy both yesterday and today. And just now gave anuji's review. Ab aapka hi no. h next. Subah se pehle mil jaayega. Sorry for it.
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
UPDATING IN PARTS, DONT READ TILL I PM U.

Hi di

Extremely sorry for the delay that i have caused. I became a mausi on sat and so was caught up. And i cant tell u how happy i am right now😊. Its strange plus happy feeling.

Ok now coming to your chap,
OMG, OMG was it all so real? It was awesome, fab and what not. I love u for giving this chap. Kudos to u and ur writing skills and writing style.

Finally the separation came through and although they were parting with happiness, memories and a sense of belonging to each other, couldnt help but feel sad because ashni were going to be apart even for a short duration though.

Loved that " chitter chatter". It was so good, a bit different and special to them.

Nidhi's maturity stunned me for a second, but then inspired me. Her mature nature is her hidden facet sort of a thing.

That "scrabble" part was super cool. Really enjoyed it. Nidhi is really one of a kind, she always finds unique methods of romancing. From where did u get this idea?

And video chatting haan, that was actually the best way possible. Glad u brought it in.

Nidhi placed her photos all over his laptop wallpaper. That was quite adorable, sweet, dreamy and interesting. Nidhi and her own unique romance. Super like for. Their day actually starts and ends with each other, what better than dat?

They chat for long hours. And that "chatting bug" thing was both adorable and hilarious at the same time. First nidhi had it and then ashu, seriously it was amazing one. How do you manage such things?

And the romance quotient has definitely increased, with "stealing kisses" on laptops and all. It was actually quite passionate. That's the best thing about u, that u dont compromise on the passion aspect.

Their "quality time" spending isnt compromised either. Playing games, listening songs together, and nidhi donning up her new dresses was all too adorable. Really liked the "virtual family". U are also one of a kind di to write such scenes😆.

Anji Ranga relation also progressing bit by bit. And just as i was thinking about armaan, u brought in his part.

Ashu finally back, YIPPIE!!
But ye CV ka heart attack, oh god. But glad all is well now.

Ashu angry on nidhi for not sharing with him. Both were justified at their own places. Awesome portrayal of feelings here.

Great that Trupti was able to drive some sense into Ashu. The way she made him realize Nidhi's intentions and how much she needs him now was commendable. Trupti is the mature one here, and her patience is her virtue.

Armaan's "counter rude" behaviour theory was just hilarious. And Nidhi is at her defensive best here, too too good.

Ashu Nidhi finally talking up and making up was superb. Especially the hug and the kiss😳

I had thought that Ashu will be mad at nidhi for the house thing. But totally opposite reaction. Great development i must say.

Anji Ranga's relation finally is official. Loved DB's background check. Solanki Uncle and Aunty were good. And Nidhi being "the jethani" was super cool.

Ashu's surprise deserves to be applauded. Such deep thinking on his part was great. Ashu is a gem of a person.

Ashu Nidhi dance was so so romantic. Just loved it. Such beautiful description. And the title song is so divine itself. It defines this chapter to the core.

Finally after a wait of 6 long months, both are together in each other's arms, to where they belong. It must have been their best sleep in these six months, snuggled up to each other, deriving comfort and solace.

And what an hot sizzling end. Shower together😳.

Looking forward to the next updateEdited by deepali.rock - 11 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manisha, When is the update coming?

Deepali, Congrats on becoming mausi.
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

i am sorry to keep u waiting. Actually i became a mausi on sat, so was busy both yesterday and today. And just now gave anuji's review. Ab aapka hi no. h next. Subah se pehle mil jaayega. Sorry for it.

forget the review.. i m happy tht u became mausi!!😆🥳  Yaaay!!  Congrats soo much dear!!😳🤗
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

UPDATING IN PARTS, DONT READ TILL I PM U.

Hi di

Extremely sorry for the delay that i have caused. I became a mausi on sat and so was caught up. And i cant tell u how happy i am right now😊. Its strange plus happy feeling.

--yeah.. i jst wrote.. tht forget the review.. and njoy ur new status of becoming a mausi.. aww.. i can imagine tht little cutesy.. thy r soo cute and tiny wen thy r newborn.. i jst luv holding thm..😛

Ok now coming to your chap,
OMG, OMG was it all so real? It was awesome, fab and what not. I love u for giving this chap. Kudos to u and ur writing skills and writing style.

--thnks agian.. **blush blush..**

Finally the separation came through and although they were parting with happiness, memories and a sense of belonging to each other, couldnt help but feel sad because ashni were going to be apart even for a short duration though.
---yeah.. tht feeling is always thr.. bt it has its own charm.. tht longing has its own charm.. one cant understand this subtle feeling exactly till thy have someone whom thy can pine for in such way..😳.. i hope i did justice to tht longing and pining and craving in the upcoming chapter..😳

Loved that " chitter chatter". It was so good, a bit different and special to them.

--yeah.. thy r developing thr own special ways..😳

Nidhi's maturity stunned me for a second, but then inspired me. Her mature nature is her hidden facet sort of a thing.
--yeah..it rarely comes to fore.. mainly coz Ashu's maturity overshadows it.. bt its thr.. and it pops up at rite time for Ashu!😳

That "scrabble" part was super cool. Really enjoyed it. Nidhi is really one of a kind, she always finds unique methods of romancing. From where did u get this idea?
--😆 it jst came to my mind.. i was thinking wat wud Nidhi do..and bt obviously its something tht only Nidhi can do!😆  I cud jst held hand of my hubby and squeeze not tht he wud reply the way Ashu did infront of crowd..😆😆😆..and thts y v like fiction more thn reality!!😆😆😆😆

And video chatting haan, that was actually the best way possible. Glad u brought it in.
--wat is technology for..! i wanted to use Viber..bt its so costly in India.. 😆

Nidhi placed her photos all over his laptop wallpaper. That was quite adorable, sweet, dreamy and interesting. Nidhi and her own unique romance. Super like for. Their day actually starts and ends with each other, what better than dat?

-- yeah.. ab do hi to log hai!!😆

They chat for long hours. And that "chatting bug" thing was both adorable and hilarious at the same time. First nidhi had it and then ashu, seriously it was amazing one. How do you manage such things?
--i wanted to c for how long Ashu cud save himself from tht bug!😆

And the romance quotient has definitely increased, with "stealing kisses" on laptops and all. It was actually quite passionate. That's the best thing about u, that u dont compromise on the passion aspect.

--yeah.. i think i dont.. even if i have to get bold.. and super hot..(like i did in my nxt chapter).. i feel if its justified i need to put it!😳

Their "quality time" spending isnt compromised either. Playing games, listening songs together, and nidhi donning up her new dresses was all too adorable. Really liked the "virtual family". U are also one of a kind di to write such scenes😆.

--😆 i like to put in things tht i luv.. its such things thts quite real.. and it makes life fun.. bt v never stop and admire..thy seem quite trivial to us in our hectic mundane life.. 😳

Anji Ranga relation also progressing bit by bit. And just as i was thinking about armaan, u brought in his part.

--😳 i luv both the pairs..

Ashu finally back, YIPPIE!!
But ye CV ka heart attack, oh god. But glad all is well now.
--u know i hate tears...guess v all do.. so let us keep tht time period very brief..😉

Ashu angry on nidhi for not sharing with him. Both were justified at their own places. Awesome portrayal of feelings here.
--aaah.. i luv Ashu's such anger.. and Nidhi's such sacrifices.. she is a doll!😳

Great that Trupti was able to drive some sense into Ashu. The way she made him realize Nidhi's intentions and how much she needs him now was commendable. Trupti is the mature one here, and her patience is her virtue.
--it wasnt as if Ashu didnt know.. he knew.. bt Trupti made him face it.. thy have a certain level of understanding.. and yes Trupti's character is really very inspiring.. she is everything tht a woman shud b!😳

Armaan's "counter rude" behaviour theory was just hilarious. And Nidhi is at her defensive best here, too too good.
---😆 Armu is not going to change!  and Nidhi to Nidhi hi hai na.. aapne pati ke baare mein kaise kuch bardasht kar sakti hai!😆 

Ashu Nidhi finally talking up and making up was superb. Especially the hug and the kissEmbarrassed
--i luv this aspect of thr r'ship.. thy never keep anything to thmslvs thy open up for a bettr understanding..

I had thought that Ashu will be mad at nidhi for the house thing. But totally opposite reaction. Great development i must say.
--hmmm... i still felt it quite strange..

Anji Ranga's relation finally is official. Loved DB's background check. Solanki Uncle and Aunty were good. And Nidhi being "the jethani" was super cool.
--i luv DB here..she is vry cool!😆

Ashu's surprise deserves to be applauded. Such deep thinking on his part was great. Ashu is a gem of a person.
--yes.. he milked on every moment of seperation.. he is smart too!😆

Ashu Nidhi dance was so so romantic. Just loved it. Such beautiful description. And the title song is so divine itself. It defines this chapter to the core.
--i luv tht song... and yes.. i chose it coz it was soo perfect for Ashu-Nidhi and this stage of thr r'ship!😳

Finally after a wait of 6 long months, both are together in each other's arms, to where they belong. It must have been their best sleep in these six months, snuggled up to each other, deriving comfort and solace.
--yess.. finally Ashu cud gather Nidhi in his arms..**sigh***

And what an hot sizzling end. Shower togetherEmbarrassed.

--wait for more.. its super hot.. per me.. at least.. coz i have never written anything soo hot!☺️

Looking forward to the next update

will b uploading in nxt 15 mins..😳
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear when are you giving next chapter ...Ab aur intezaar nahi hota ...😆

Deepali congrats dear ...🤗
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Manisha, When is the update coming?

Deepali, Congrats on becoming mausi.

in nxt 15 mins.. bt i have to write a brief note b4 this chapter.. i feel i got too bold!😆
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Hey dear when are you giving next chapter ...Ab aur intezaar nahi hota ...😆

Deepali congrats dear ...🤗

nxt 15 mins.. not satisifed wiht the title.. i mean i dont want to reveal it all .. coz its a surprise in the end..

also.. for the amount of hotness and boldness tht i have put in its needs a brief explanation😆
achiever thumbnail
*****For all previous chapters, visit page 1 index************

Okay.. first of all let me tell u I got a bit bold with my description of thr love play this time.. at least by my own standards and u will definitely feel so wen u read a certain sentence..Gosh..i still cant believe i m having enuf courage to put tht here.. on such a public forum.. bt I did coz i felt I needed to express the extent thr intimacy has reached.. the comfort level thy share and the passion quotient tht has upped betn thm.. and it was after all 6 mnths of wait!😆..okay..sorry for tht crass joke.. bt its all rather wat plays in thr mind and not essentially wat thy do.. and thts wat makes this part in any r'ship work.. I strongly believe tht togetherness, compatability or luv cannot b confined to merely sleeping together..its not the end, its beginning.. thrs a long road tht starts from thr.. and its always lot more thn tht physical thing.. I hope I described tht part appropriately without sounding cheap at any point…thrs a fine line and I hope I didn't cross tht.. u r welcome to comment honestly if i did so.. 😳

So.. finally...here it goes..

Chapter 64:  Chalo tumko lekar chale..

Title Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD2yV8iKZYA

Chalo tumko lekar chale..-Jism

Nxt morning he woke up early and didn't find Nidhi in the bed.  He looked around the room rubbing his eyes and saw Nidhi standing by the window.  The dawn hadn't yet broken and Nidhi was jst staring at the sky.  He walked up to her and kissed her gently on her head,"hey.. good morning Luv.. y r up so early.."  she turned blushing and hid into his chest mumbling,"nothing!"  he felt amused at her blushes so early in the morning,"luv.." he cried trying to break her free bt she wasn't letting him and was blushing in shyness like a newly-wedded bride.  "Okay…fine.." he let go off his struggle.  She hid into his chest securely for a while and thn looked up at him.  "Do u think I m pretty shameless..?"  His eyes twinkled,"no I was going to ask u abt ur fantasies."  She blushed embarrassedly,"how..how did u know?"  He smiled,"its not wrong to fantasize.. abt one's own husband.."  she studied his face to gauge his thots.  "Wat?"he asked.  She blushed and hid again in his chest.  "so…" he prompted her.  She looked up and put a finger on his lips.  He sighed and shrugged.  She broke the hug and moved away…"we shud take a shower.." she said walking towards the restroom door.  Her "We" scorched his body in hot flames!  Hot! very hot!  His heart cried as he followed her obediently in.

Nidhi was all shy and he was pretty amused at her reactions bt pretty excited at this new venture!  His wife was a beautiful intoxicating mixture of touchsensitive shyness and invigorating boldness and had every capability to invoke those deep primal male desires in him.  And his wife slipping out of her undone nitesuit was enuf to arouse him, bt thy must let thmslvs discover and enjoy wat this new type of intimacy held for thm.  Nidhi shuddered at first as he embraced her from behind bt thn eased down a bit as he made her feel relax with his gentle caresses and nuzzles tho it was having completely opposite effect on him.  Grabbing her tightly, he picked her up to step into the shower.  This feeling was far more exciting and thrilling thn those adventures thy had in Australia.  And as soon as he put her down, he cudnt stop himself from taking her lips.  Nidhi cud bt moan and encourage him to devour her tipping on toes and grabbing his jaws.  He was already making her feel strangely wildly excited and God knows wether thy wer able to even make thru this process of showering.  Bt he left her lips and gently made her step under the shower.  Nidhi had already turned on the hot shower and she shyly pulled him closer.  He smiled at his hot, desirable and very attractively bold wife who was triggering a potentially explosive bomb inside him, unaware of her own capabities perhaps!  Bt for now he pushed back tht desire and picked an aromatic bodywash!  Thy wer going to enjoy this brief moment of pleasure and Nidhi had prepared so well for this.  The shower room had been faintly illuminated and it already smelled so good.  Two towels lay at the far corner and everything in tht restroom was so neatly and eyepleasingly arranged.  Jst the way he liked.  And the bodywash itself had a very sensuous fragrance..or was it jst the atmosphere or him and her this way in the shower.  He smiled to himself and plopped some bodywash on his palms and took in its fragrance.  "hmmm…I luuv it..sweetheart!" he cried softly getting dazed in tht beautiful pleasing aroma.  He applied it gently on her body and drew her close to caress her for a rub to generate some froth and foam.  Nidhi smiled at these sweet pleasing sensations tht laughed from her skin and the fact tht he was enjoying rubbing over her so much.  Thy had jst bt found yet another way to drench each other in their mutual love and affection and tht too in a pretty sensual manner.  Nidhi smiled to herself.  She cud adore him and he cud cuddle her and thy cud pamper each other to thr heart's content to derive those sweet prolong pleasures bathing thmslvs with tht slippery frothy tantalizing bodywash!  Besides discovering those wet bodies of each other was in itself a very hot thing!

After thy wer done, Ashutosh cud hardly wait to take her wet lips tht had been teasing him for long.  He rubbed off those treacherous droplets tht wer claiming a right on his beautiful wife's lips and pulled her.  Nidhi mumbled a protest and backed off as she was about to miss balance on the slippery wet floor, bt it jst set off tht ticking bomb inside Ashutosh.  He groaned and pulled her back and this time, he gathered her fully against himself to close in on her wet lips with a raw unrestrained attack of his desiring lips.  Keeping thr lips locked, he simply picked her off the floor and stepped outside the shower.  Nidhi forcefully pulled apart as she tried to grab a towel to cover herself up.  He helplessly let her go, seeking some heavy gust of air to cool his raging nerves and sought some air for his starving lungs!  He roughly pulled his own towel to wrap around his waist and stared at Nidhi!  Thr was something lurking inside him who jst wanted Nidhi, so badly.  Her head was bowed down and her face was covered with wet dripping hair as she gently wrapped the towel around herself.  Bt thn she jst stood thr on her spot and didn't attempt to move away.  He cud hear her heavy fast furious breathing tht had started to increase in tht dead silence of tht restroom, sparking and charging every particle tht lay suspended betn thm in tht air tht thy breathed and exhaled.  Ashutosh moved in a quick flash and grabbed her, taking her lips as ruthlessly as he cud, not taking any pity of her for the way she had made him wait!  Nidhi whined helplessly as his sheer force took thm to the adjacent wall and she was pinned onto it and was crushed under his weight and pressure.  A rage of possessiveness took over him as he let his mouth unleash over her.  The softness of his mouth captured her violently wherever it cud reach.  His probing tongue making some crazy tingles on her skin!  She cud cry it aloud and it jst wudnt b enuf!  He searchingly went over every nook and cranny of her face and neck as if he had never known it.  He descended down and his eyes fell upon the deep going crevice formed by the tightly wound towel around her bust.  He gave a deep urgent grunt and pulled it apart frantically, throwing it somewhere nearby and pulled her close enuf to press her chest tightly onto him.  He knew it jst wasn't going to be enuf.  Neither thr scorching skin nor thr raging nerves were providing the relief tht he seeked.  He poulled her up and she was barely on her toes as he pushed back the wet strands of hair and cupped her craving face desiredly.  Tippng her face, he took her lips with wild passion again before he cud go deep and down.  She clinged onto him digging her nails deep into his skin.  It was all jst too much for her to even think wat she was doing!  Her fantasies were coming alive and he was so making it happen!  He was deliciously nibbling and eating her and not sparing any inch of her skin as he descended down.  Passionate whines provoked him as he gently pushed her back onto the wall to take a taste of her protruding, bulging, wanting self tht had been worth all tht wait.  Deep wild cries again filled the rest room as his mouth ran on her skin as it displayed all the new ways and his tongue applied its every new innovative tricks.  He held her tight and made her cry more and more as he took a devilish pleasure in tantalizing her pulsating skin as he descended down to her very flat belly with his little probing tongue, taking delicacies of her curves and delving into the depths of her navel.  Her cries turned into unrestrained screeches as she dug deep into his skin and he descended further down.  Bt he stopped at a point and looked up at her to make sure she wanted this.  She was shaking up badly and was barely managing herself on her feet.  Had she not taken support of the adjacent perpendicular wall, her wobbly legs must've given away.  Ashutosh wasn't sure if she can take this.  He pecked her gently and as a soft cry escaped her lips, he picked her up, threw open the door, and took her to their bed.  Throwing tht last piece that was covering his modesty away, he was ready to plunge in.  Warm streams of blood gushed forth in his blood vessels to bombard his skin.  He was reddened and sinewy all over.  His sweetheart was flushing equally badly and was lying in a pool of need, igniting an intense desire to provide her wat she needed!  Nidhi fluttered open her eyes to search for him and a strange sense of pride took over her at the sight of her man's fiery and robust form of virility and manliness tht towered over her to take her in.  A distinctive streak of profuse redness colored her cheeks and it was all tht he needed to see before he took tht plunge.  He threw himself in with the craziest of passion and deepest of emotions as he grunted like an animal.  He was unrestrained, wild, rampant, and raw on her delicate body, something she had craved of him for so long.  Her wild uninhibited cries told him how much she luved it and it made him go completely berserk as he rioted her body with a lot more force and vigor to achieve tht continous ecstatic harmony in thr play.  It was an extremely delightful agony tht her body had been screaming for.  And through those sweet throes of tht titillating ecstatic delights, he took her to the pinnacle of extreme pleasure.  And when they finally succumbed to its ultimate fulfillment, each was enriched with a different kind of satisfying experience of the other.  His wet heavily sweating body slumped over her and she gathered her with passion as he still tried to provide her with watever was left of him.  Overwhelmed, she kissed him and fondled him to show how much she loved him.

"Luv..did i.. did..i hurt u?" he asked anxiously as his eyes sank deep with worry looking at her not so peaceful face as she laid by his side.  She blushed a bit again and turned her face away.  Her body still tingled with tht sweet ache tht the had provided and her skin had witnessed another form of his raw love as it prickled slightly at those sites of rashes.  And she had seen her own raw shameless desires imprinted on his body in form of long scratching nail marks tht adorned his shoulders and back.  She blushed at the way thy wer going to reveal the tale of thr luv this time!  She was still sweetly aching bt how can she tell him how much she luved to remain in this sweet suffering.  "Luv" he called her again worriedly and he made her look into his eyes.  He had almost propped up on his elbow and was staring down at her.  She nodded a blushing no.  He cupped and tipped her face and asked again to tell him truthfully.  She cudnt help bt smile at his cute concern.  Propping up, she reached his lips and conveyed without any words how much she had loved his ways.

"Do u think I made pretty bad noises?" she wisphered worriedly after a while as thy relaxed and fondled eachother aimlessly.  He was amused at her sudden question and chuckled as he remembered her wild unrestrained cries tht he was sure had left these four walls of thr room and fled!  She hit him,"u r chuckling… how mean.. wen it was u.. who.. who.." her sentence trailed off and she blushed embarrassedly as his eyes began to twinkle with new mischief.  "wen it was me who..?" he asked.  Tht distinct color of redness appeared on her cheeks again.  She was never going to forget this moment and he wasn't going to let her, she knew.  "u r not going to tease me for this" she declared.  The smile on his lips widened,"for wat?"  "for this.." "for wat sweetheart?" he teased.  She remaned silent.  "oh.. tell me.. for wat… for wat I shudnt tease?" Oh! he was jst soo soo mean!  She pouted,"u know.. so..jst.. jst promise me!" she cried.  He laughed,"oh... I cannot promise tht.. u know!" "tht is so very mean of u.. first u do everything and thn u even tease me for tht.."  he erupted into a huge laughter as he rolled back on his back.  She sat up taking up the duvet to cover herself in huff.  His laughter died down a bit and looking at her face, he asked,"I m very mean and devilish arnt I?"  "u r ..bt u have no rites to say tht.. only I have a rite to say tht to my very..very..very…mean husband!"  His laugh started again as he pulled her up on to him,"is tht so..hmmm?  Thn let ur husband show u some real devilish meanness…"  and he rolled her over on her back and pulled off the duvet from her.."nooo…" she protested trying to grab back her duvet, bt he looked very keen and intrsted as he drew close.  "bt..didnt..v… jst.." her voice trailed of in blushes.  "yeah..bt ..u know.. my wife very enchanting… deeply bewitching.. alluringly tempting..and prettily fantasizing.." Her blushes grew deep!  "plus I wudnt want to insult her husband's stamina…and brains.. u know.. he can manipulate a bit coz he knows all the medical facts… and the statistical data..u know...now tht shud provide a grt benefit to his young beautiful wife..shudnt it?"he murmured as she blushed,"plus he needs to check wether his wife agrees to all tht he said or not.."  Nidhi giggled bt thy were muffled in his mouth as thy made a pleasant journey again.

Nidhi felt quite fresh and content wen she woke up.  She gently wriggled out of his arms and to cover herself up, she picked up one of the additional bathrobes tht she had kept on the side table the other nite as she knew tht her husband didn't like to move around in the room without clothes.  She chuckled and gently sat back on the bed by his side after she had draped and stared lovingly at her husband.  Thy had decided tht thy wud use only one duvet inspite of the problem thy wud face in the morning as neither of thm liked to change into anything else before thy rushed on directly into the rest room.  So she had worked out thr little own solution and now he lay so peacefully underneath it, feeling all secure and safe.  She chuckled to herself at her own joke and covered him up properly and gently ruffled thru his hair.  She luved staring at him in his sleep coz he took form of a kid wen he lay asleep in bed.  He luved to sleep snuggling onto her bt thn he wud jst stray in the bed in the nite.  And he had developed this habit more so after she entered his life, she had observed.  He was much more relaxed, at peace, and assured and liked to roll on the bed freely.  He wud search for her in his half sleep.  Finding her, he wud drop back down in his pillow.  And wen he got up, it was his daily routine to search for her first.  She smiled and bent down to kiss him softly first on his forehead, thn on his cheeks, and thn tilting finally she pecked his lips.  And she let him sleep and got up for her daily routine.

Wen she stepped out, she became so conscious of other's eyes bt everyone acted normal and she slowly felt at ease and her anxiety wore off gradually.  Bt thr was new color to her cheeks and dadi bua hadn't failed to notice tht and even commented, bt instead of teasing, she had blessed her.  As her daily routine, she took her to the temple and wen she returned, chote sarkar had already prepared a delicious breakfast on dadi bua's instructions for her son-in-law and the newest to-be son-in-law Dr. Rangnath.  Armaan even commented tht Rangnath was going to be treated like a king now with all this pampering and all tht delicious food and he felt jealous and tht he should've opted to become a son-in-law rather thn a brother and earned a glare for tht from Nidhi!  "very funny.. u r my bhaiyaa.. and wud remain so.. sorry!" "eh.. r u always so possessive abt every one.. give me a break..puhlease!" he cried and she nudged him hard.  "u better forget even thinking abt such a thing!"  "eh.. I have already made my plans as to how to flatter dadi bua to treating me like a king!"  Nidhi laughed hard,"forget it bhaiyaa!  A son in law is son in law.. a son is son..he gets nothing.. his pregnant wife gets all the pampering instead!" she threw a merciless tease and walked off into the kitchen.  Armaan made a very dirty face and grumbled something wen Ashutosh appeared rubbing his eyes and yawning.  Looking at his grumpy face, he asked the matter.  "ur wife!" he cried.  Ashutosh became alert,"my wife?"  "yeah.. ur wife.. she always looks for ways to challenge me!"  Ashutosh laughed,"Good match for u.. isnt she!"  Rangnath chuckled and Armaan glared at him,"don't u even dare!"  Rangnath shut his mouth and sat straight.  Ashu cried,"thts an abuse of power and seniority!"  "huh..who cares!" he muttered to Rangnath,"u r on my side! Do u understand tht.. or u will face some dire consequences.. don't forget tht ur to-be-wife is at my mercy for a job!" he thumped on the table and walked away in a huff!  "Wats gotten into him?" Ashu asked Rangu after he was gone.  "Ego problem.. I guess!" Ashu chuckled and nodded,"No its..Nidhi problem!  She is rubbing him wrong way!"  and thy laughed.  Nidhi appeared with b'fast for Rangu and blushed seeing Ashu.  Ashu deliberately didn't take his eyes off Nidhi bt Rangu coughed signalling dadi bua's appearance with the other tray and he concentrated on eating his breakfast.

It had been 2 days since he had returned back and he had literally been showered with contratulatory wishes pouring not only from his peers in lucknow bt from all over India.  He had also been nominated for various international and national awards for his significant contribution in the field of neurosurgical science.  Ashutosh had not only made KGH and Lucknow proud bt he was also successful in bringing a new international trial study at KGH in a comparatively lesser known town of India as Lucknow.  And now KGH was going to rank among top neurosurgical hospitals of India and management was keen on rewarding him by promoting him into governing body of KGH.  Ashutosh looking forward to it.  He had always played an important role otherwise as a dean and now with this new authority, he cud exercise more power with greater influence and using which, he cud fullfil his and Nidhi's dream of setting up an independent hospital for Orphan children.  Nidhi had literally been on cloud nine wen he told her tht during his 3-month's extension he had been working on a another medicinal trial study for Alzhiemer's patients tht he had been rewarded due to his extensive add-on research paper on it.  It was first of its kind in India and he wished Nidhi to participate in it if she cud.  Her firsthand experience in working with various Alzheimer's patients at Jeevan Sandhya earned her tht.  She was gentle and caring and cud help in strategically treating the patients as she wud know the patients whom he wud take for his trial study and wud b a grt added benefit.  Tho, he knew Nidhi wud b too busy with her PG course in Pediatrics, which she wished to take up at KGH itself after obtaining her MBBS degree certificate tht wud b awarded to thm soon.  Meanwhile, she was still working as voluntary help for diseased orphan kids and had acquired a good independent working knowledge of handling ailing children, ranging from infants to teens, under Dr. Mrs. Chatterjee's expert guidance.  Wat impressed Ashutosh most was tht Nidhi had acquired this vast practical knowledge so early on in her career and it was but jst going to boost up her confidence and wer going to yield fruiltful results in future.  Her hard work and dedication had been applauded by one and all and in her little circuit, she wasn't known as Dr. Ashutosh's wife bt as a very able and kind Dr. Nidhi.  In fact, when he visited Jeevan Sandhya this time, it was amusing to see him addressed and introduced by the staff of Jeevan Sandhya as Dr. Nidhi's husband rather thn the famous Dr. Ashutosh.  He also noted tht Nidhi had made quite a name of herself in thr medical fraternity for her philanthropical work.  Her dedicated field work for those orphan kids had caught an eye of many, inspite of her grueling internship schedules and she promised to provide society yet another very proficient and talented pediatrician.  Needless to say, one of the great promoters of Nidhi had been the Chatterjees, who somehow had taken such fancy of her!

But their efforts at saving her baba's company wasn't getting anywhere.  And reluctantly enuf Nidhi had decided to put up her nana's house on sell.  She had asked Ashutosh many times and everytime he had jst replied in monosyllable words such as Yes, No or Okay.. Fine.  Not a word after tht and neither had he wanted to sit and discuss abt it and somehow it worried Nidhi.  Especially after her baba had explained to her how Ashutosh must b fighting with himself on this house issue.  He cannot say no to Nidhi bt he cannot possibly let it go either, her baba had voiced and hence Nidhi had decided to confront him with this issue.  He had to speak out.. he had to bare his heart.

So one fine day thy drove up to her nana's house after the news came tht a deal for its sale wud b soon finalized.  Had Ashutosh known it, he wudnt have come at all.  Nidhi parked the car outside his baba's bunglow and Ashutosh jst stared at it from his seat without stepping out.  Suddenly, all the past memories flooded his mind and he looked away.  Tht day from a year back visited his mind, when he had stood right here infront of those closed gates and gazed at tht dilapidated house with deep melancholy.  The day, today a year or so later, wasn't any different.  The reason was different, bt the one common factor of tht day was still thr.. Nidhi!  His Nidhi had popped up in his life tht day from nower and had brot vast sea changes in his life and had completely changed his equation and relation with this house.  It was no longer his house, it was Nidhi's.  Standing at those gates, he had hoped to get it back one day, bt thy wer dashed and he had accepted tht it was Nidhi's and it will remain Nidhi's coz it was his baba's decision.  His baba.. He doubted if he still had those rites to call him his baba!  He sighed deeply and Nidhi came around and knocked on his window to signal him to come out.  "Don't u want to look around for one last time.. " she said and he looked at her quizzically.  She had been unusually chirpy and it annoyed him.  Not tht he wanted her to see his sadness, he had been masking it, bt he still secretly wished she wud!  She opened up the gates and thy strode up to the door.  She gave him keys to open and he reluctantly accepted.  When he opened up, it was same as wen thy had visited last time 6 months' back.  Wat thn he had not shown to Nidhi was the bed tht he had placed in his room upstairs as Nidhi had wished when thy had painted tht wall together.  His hands ran over the sofa tht was placed in living room and he remembered how he had planned to make new memories with Nidhi on this couch.  He sighed as he pushed back those haunting memories tht wer not ever going to come alive now.  He had attached so many new memories of him and Nidhi to this house and he had no heart to see thm dashing, bt he gathered himself for sake of Nidhi.  Nidhi had already set up a workable kitchen thr and she went to make tea while he moved around the house nostalgically remembering old and new memories tht he had made, tht this house had provided him.  And no matter how much he tried to deny to himself, a part of him still resided in this house and irrespective of anything, he cannot part tht from himself, wether baba wanted it or not.. wether it was impractical foolish thing for him to think so or not.. wether he let himself and Nidhi believe tht it didn't matter.. it mattered.. it still mattered.. and tht was the reason he didn't want to come to this house.

Nidhi came with hot cups of tea.  "So wat r u thinking?" she asked.  Ashutosh jst smiled at her seemingly happy face.  She wasn't sad.  She wasn't feeling gloomy.  Ashutosh took the cup and slid back in the couch looking around the house pensively again and sipping on his tea.  Nidhi placed her cup back on table and came to sit beside him.  "I m angry on u.. u know tht?" she said suddenly.  Ashutosh looked at her, she looked anything but angry.  He placed back his cup and answered,"no u r not!" "how can u say tht? I m pretty much" she crossed her arms.  "well, thts not anger!" he stated.  She tried to make a big deep frown and narrow her eyes in anger.  He sighed and declared,"No!"  She gave up,"bt I am!"  She thumped her arms on her hips as she slumped back pouting on the sofa and Ashutosh cudnt held back his chuckle.  "seriously.. wat r u upto?" finally he voiced his suscpicions.  She all chirpy on this gloomy day wasn't Nidhi at all!  She definitely had something up on her sleeves.  She smiled and shrugged.  "Wat?"he asked.  She suddenly stood up,"lets go upstairs.."  "No!" he cried at once and drew back.  "please..please.. please.." "No Nidhi!" "y?" "jst no!" "bt y?" "Don't u understand the word No?" "no.. not wen it isnt followed by anything more explanatory!" "thrs nothing to explain.." "bt thr is.."  he looked away.  "Explain ur sadness.. explain ur deep pensive look.. explain ur grief.. u r so not over this house!" she cried.  "hell I m not!" he barked getting up as anger seemed to seethe for some unknown reason.  "Wat do u expect of me Nidhi.. tht I take this all so bravely.. u.. u said to forget bad sad things associated with this house.. I did.. u said to make new memories.. I made and and.. dreamt of many more with us... how much shud I let go of me Nidhi.. tell me!  A part of me is still in this house.. with baba… with u.. how can i.. how can i.. " his voice trailed off overwhelmed with grief.. and he turned and walked off to the big window tht faced the beautiful lush green garden.  It blew some cold breeze and soothed him a bit.  He breathed in deeply and uttered a low sorry.  "r u going to jst stand thr or come upstairs?" she asked.  He turned and stared,"I m turning a psycho I guess  Y I cannot let go this house?" he murmured.  "I know tht u have set up a bed upstairs.. I read the bill and I m too eager to see it!" she chirped.  "I think I mite b suffering from some unknown kind of obessessive disorder.. or may b a severe form of psychosis..u know.. i m fed up of this gloom!" he cried stepping closer to her.  "lets go upstairs..please.." she pleaded.  He cried in frustration,"r u even listening to wat I m saying?" "yes.. can v go up now?"  He stared at her for awhile and thn gave up and followed her upstairs.  The room was same except thr lay a bed with a fresh new bedsheet and the room was decorated with fresh flowers and bright cheerful curtains to match the painting of the wall instead of earlier dull ones!  Ashutosh sighed.  Nidhi had opened up his chestbox and had decorated an open cabinet with its things.  All the memories tht stayed stored with thm in tht chestbox had come out..in open.  Ashutosh fondly went over each of the item.  His baba's old pen tht he had gifted Ashutosh.  His first ever gift of a red car.  The old keys of his scooter.  A heap of his story books.  His old gadgets, his science projects, his collection of strange stationaries, his certificates and awards all lay thr, displayed in tht cabinet.  "So hows it?" Nidhi asked.  He smiled,"wer do u get such ideas?"  She smiled and hugged him.  "For my dear hubby anything!"  He nodded with a big sigh,"bt wats the use sweetheart..this is going to go!..everything is going to go.." he turned around and made a sweeping glance of the room,"this house is going to go!"he said with deep sadness.  "Who says?" she asked.  "aaah…"he closed his eyes and threw his head back and cried,"don't tell me u have saved this house!"   Nidhi chuckled,"no sadly v don't have tht amount of money rite now!" he opened his eyes and looked at her"thn?" "well.. bhaiyaa said tht it can b mortgaged to raise money.. this property is at good location.. and can fetch a considerable amount without having us to sell it!"  "aaah.. sooo stupid of me!" Ashutosh shrieked suddenly.  he grabbed Nidhi by shoulders,"sooo..sooo..stupid of me sweetheart.. tht was bt obvious solution.. sometimes my stupid brain jst stops working!" "no ur stupid emotional heart takes over it!" Nidhi giggled.  Ashutosh frowned at her mockingly and grabbed her arms,"chalo.. lets go thn!" "wer..?" "back to our house.. wer else.." "oh.. don't u want to celebrate.. tht v saved this house for time being.. and also baba's company!" "No!" and he continued to drag her downstairs while she struggled,"uh.. how mean!...uh… at least v can kiss!"  He bit back his chuckle and replied in a monotonous voice,"No!" "uh.. how unromantic!" she cried and stomped back to the car and slumped into her seat in huff!  Ashutosh closed the doors and windows and the gate of the house and she stayed in car and looked crossed wen he took his seat.  "huh!"she cried.  He chuckled silently.  "I say huh!" she cried again.  He didn't answer as he drove back.  Nidhi looked back at him quite a few times bt he was in no mood to even converse.  Finally she started hitting him while he was driving and shouted,"u…r…jst..sooo…mean…." she muttered angrily.  "nidhiii!" he cried trying to dodge her blows and manage the car safely on the road,"I m driving!" he barked.  Nidhi stopped and pouted.  "and wat abt u..the mean way u acted!"he retorted.  "Wat mean way?" "u kept this thing from me.. and I was all feeling soo soo.. u don't know!" he huffed out!  "eh.. I asked u umpteen times,, all u wer doing was answering a no a yes or a fine!  how am I supposed to guess wats going inside ur complex weirdly wired brain!" she cried under her breath and Ashutosh cudnt help laugh,"inside my weirdly wired brain..?" "yeah!" He laughed,"oh.. u.. r.. a sweetheart darling..u know tht.. a real sweetheart.." he cried and continued to laugh as he turned his car to enter into the Lucknow city and thy passed the spot wer thy had first crashed into each other.  An involuntary smile crept up on thr lips and thy looked at each other.  "it seems long way back.. isnt it?" he stated.  "yeah.. bt its jst one year..aaah.!" she said dreamily.  He smiled and drove back to thr house… thr home!

"I wish u cud solve even my baba's problem.." he had said once wen thy had went to see Armu's cute cute baby boy!  He had no features whatsoever of Armaan, thankfully and instead had taken up features of his mom.  He was nibbling cutely on his fingers laying in his mother's arms wen thy reached Armaan's house.  Nidhi took him in her arms immediately and he didn't feel stranger to her at all.  Thy visited him frequently and had been in touch on video chat for long now and now Armaan's boy had grown up to b a 6-month-old!  Lean and fair, with cute curly dark black hair, he looked nower near to wat Armaan was.  And tho armaan had felt pretty cross initially wen ppl said tht bt thn had come around to tht fact and accepted it graciously and Ashu had even commented how Truptiji handled two kids at a time due to his such grumpy behavior!  Nidhi cudnt help laugh and stole every chance to tease Armaan.  Armaan wasn't one who wud sit back and take it all silently so Ashu-Nidhi's stays at his house wer always chaotic and noisy with Armu-Nids either teasing each other or chasing each other 80% of the time, the other 20% thy wer either munching on Maggie and popcorn turning on thr fav cartoon or binging on delicious food or dozing off tiredly on sofa aftr playing with his kid like two prankster kids!  Trupti-Ashu wud jst sit back and let hm have thr way.  Thy wer too much to handle wen thy got together.  And over the time Nidhi had learnt tht motherhood wasn't even a responsibility afterall, as she had initially thot.  She learnt tht tht sense of maturity and responsibility jst came naturally wen u become a mother.  All the things associated with it wer splendid and u specially develop a knack to manage everything around ur kid once it is born and u really need not need to b precautionary or b prepared beforehand for motherhood and she had actually developed a desire to become a mother looking at Armaan's kid bt Ashu had other ideas.  It didn't matter if he wud turn 45 or 50, he didn't want a kid till Nidhi at least completed her PG.  Of course he still wud've insecurities, especially after visiting Armaan, abt kids, abt thr happy big family, abt his baba's house, abt his baba, whom thy still haven't found bt he had learnt to cope up with thm.  His baba's house was still on mortgage.  Armaan had helped thm out bt it wud take some time before it wud get mortgage-free bt Col. Verma's company was doing well and slowly getting back on track.

Dr. Mallika had finally found a match and had gotten engaged.  She had later shared y she and Rohan had broken up.  Apparently during Ashu-Nidhi's marriage, Rohan's dadi got a hint of the seriousness betn wat was going on betn her and Rohan and had strictly announced to dadi bua tht thy wud not attend Ashu-Nidhi's mrg if mallika was going to b part of it.  Thy cannot possibly encourage thr r'ship.  Rohan had been thr only son and no family can accept a daughter in law 15 yrs older thn thr son however nice she mite b.  and thy knew Rohan wudnt marry out of thr consent and it was jst going to ruin Rohan's life unnecessarily and tht instead of creating such ruckus, dadi bua better talked to Mallika and throw some sense in her head.  And hence dadi bua had talked to Mallika abt Rohan and she had to confess and confront the situation.  Wat she was feeling cannot b termed as love, it was jst a support system tht she had been clinging to.  Rohan had been a bouncing board for her to bring her out from obsession of Ashutosh.  And tho his feeling mite b genuine, he certainly didn't deserve all tht he wud need to face in his young early life.  And tht it was not worth it.  She was not worth Rohan.  She knew Rohan was one of those spirited resilient youth and wud bounce back.  And dadi bua had assured her tht she wud find a good match for her, tht she needed a mature and understanding husband who wud understand the demands of her age and can stand level to level with her in terms of experience, wisdom, and maturity to bring tht much needed stability in her life.  And hence dadi bua had found for her a widowed doctor of her age, who had jst shifted his base back to Lucknow from Delhi after his wife's death to live with his ageing parents.  He had no kids and wished to marry Mallika.

Rohan had come long way, matured, and recovered well.  He had been focusing on his career rather and had moved on and learnt to take responsibilities.  His contact with Mallika had been cordial.  And Nidhi had told Ashu tht he had recently found a girl who he was interested in.  So things at his end looked quite optimistic and his family was happy.

At his home, kaka had brot back a company too this time tht he went to his village.. his wife.  Apparently, his son and daughter-in-law had been well settled now tht thr kids too had grown up and his wife cud come and stay with kaka and it wud jst increase a helping hand for Nidhi and looking at chote sarkar's zealous work, kaka's wife was planning a marriage of him with her sister's youngest daughter.  So thr was going to b another wedding soon.

Angie-Rangu had been happily married and after initial hiccups with Solanki uncle it was finally settled tht Rangu wud stay with Solankis bt under the condition tht he wud run the household.  Angie had been still studying and wud join her husband on weekends.  Staying at the house close to Vermas, provided him more pampering as a son-in-law and it jst made Armaan more jealous.  Now tht his importance was decreasing after his son was born.  Bt Armaan was content with the fact tht he was still a hero in his wife's eyes and had a sister who cud play with him and thy can pamper each other as much as thy want!

And sometimes, tho not so frequently, Ashu wud sit pensively by the window and ask Nidhi,"u said to keep hope.. u said tht v wud find baba.. bt v didn't Nidhi.. in fact the chances r getting bleak.." He wud say sadly.  Nidhi wud jst smile and kiss his forehead and remind him," v will breathe.. in our worsest.. scariest.. of fate we will breathe.. remember.." he wud nod and she wud say,"and may b God will b kind enuf one day.. if not, he mite have other plans.. bt we will hope and breathe.."  And he wud jst stare at her for a while and thn take a breathe deeply and gather himself back.

Such was thr life, till one day, almost accidentally, Ashutosh heard someone call him with a very soft weak breaking trembling almost inaudible voice.."A..shu…too..shh.."  Every cell of his body screamed out loud.."baaabaaa…" as he turned towards the voice with tears flooding and streaming down his eyes overwhelmingly..uncontrolably.. and for the first time he cudnt stop his sobs erupting out loud from his throat.. the place didn't matter.. his stature didn't matter. .at tht moment he was just his baba's Ashutosh.. he saw a very weak elderly old man calling him out from a wheelchair stretching his weak frail arm extending from a thin washed away frame of body.  Nidhi's hands tht wer holding the wheelchair went to her gaping mouth in stunned shock.  "Baaabaa…" Ashutosh cried out loud.. and ran and threw himself at his knees and looked into his baba's face.  It had been parched and dry and thick sagging folds of wrinkled skin covered his face and he was hardly recognizable.  Two weak eyes strained to look at him trying to focus on him from behind his drooping tired eyelids.  Thy had flashed back with an immediate recognition and with luv and a weak smile had tried to creep on his dry puckered lips as he ran his trembling hand over Ashutosh's jaw and slowly patted his head,"m…yy…mm..yyy…bo…yyy.." he managed to utter and Ashutosh threw in his lap and cried bitterly.  Nidhi knelt down to console him.  Whole jeevan Sandhya crowd gathered around thm and Nidhi soothed him gently and looked disbelievingly at her nana.  He was hardly recognizable from the photo tht she had seen of him.  He had hardly uttered any word since he had been brot here.  His disease had been undiagnosable because he wasn't willing to talk or cooperate with any treatment or diagnostic process.  He normally sat silently staring blankly and attendents wud help him bathe and change clothes.  Volunteers like Nidhi had tried to make him talk.  And today Nidhi had brot her photo album, which constituted pics right from her childhood to her mrg and honeymoon, of her baba, of her mom, of dadi bua, of Ashu.. Armaan.. literally everyone.. , to make him respond hoping tht it wud bring back his memory of his own family and he wud talk.

"We didn't knew he was ur baba Dr. Ashutosh.. he had been here since last 16 years now!" the supervisor of Jeevan Sandhya nodded disbelievingly,"he had no name and he wudnt talk.. he was mostly confined to his room and didn't want any sort of treatment ..its lonely life here for thm.. and most of thm behave this way.. bt volunteers like Dr. Nidhi came to tend thm..  care for thm.. make thm talk.. And Dr. Nidhi had been attending ur baba for more thn a year now!"  Ashutosh had drank some water and was sitting in his chair staring silently at the half-empty glass.  Nidhi slid a tender hand on his hip from underneath the table and he looked up at her with love and gratefulness.  For how many years he had been visiting Jeevan Sandhya now, bt he wasn't blessed.  Bt Nidhi was blessed for all the good work tht she had done.  He sighed deeply.  He felt complete today.  He felt satisfied and relieved.  And he didn't feel a bit of resentment tht he cudnt fill his name as his next of kin.  It had started to feel all so trivial compared to his desire to get his baba back.  After filling forms and providing required documents, his baba was discharged home with thm.  Nidhi was still trying to recover from this shock.  She cudnt believe he was right thr and she hadn't been able to recognize him.  Bt Ashutosh kissed her and hugged her overwhelmingly wen thy reached home.  "u know wat.. God answers the prayers of those who hope Nidhi.. who believe in him.. he tests .. and tests very hard.. bt he blesses.. blesses who r true to him.. who r pure and kind hearted souls.. and u r his favourite.. I m sure.. or else how wud've I been so blessed.. how wud've I found u.. sweetheart.. how wud've I found such happiness at such point in my life.. I got back a whole family sweetheart.. a family tht I had always dreamt of.. a whole complete family .. my family…" he kissed her hard again as he held her head in his hands.  Can anyone believe his fate!  He cud hardly himself!  The day he had got back his baba's house, he had found his baba!  God has strange ways to gift a miracle.  Nidhi in his life was a miracle!  And she had cast a magical spell on his life.. for all his life to savor and to love her dearly!  ,"and we will celebrate .. we will celebrate this moment.. the way.. I had always wanted to.. dreamt to.. in our home.. in tht home of my dream.. my heart.. sweetheart.." he added.

And thy drove to his baba's house.. to make memories.. very fond.. everlasting memories.. to fullfil those memories tht had haunted him since the day he had laid on tht couch with Nidhi for the very first time, holding her in his arms and laying under tht golden red dupatta..

Chal chale apne ghar, Aye mere humsafar

Band darwaaje kar, Sabse hooo bekhabar

Pyaar dono kare , Raat bhar tuut kar

Chal chale apne ghar….hum safar

Chal chale apne ghar…hum safar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfYzSutYy0M

Na jahan bheed ho

Na jahan hhar ke log

Na seher mein basee laakhoon logo ka shor

Chand lamhe tu inse mujhe durr kar

Chal chale apne ghar

Humsafar  Chal chale apne ghar

Humsafar 

Dooriyan se mita

Jo bhi hai darmiyan

Aaj kuch aise mil

Ek ho jaye jaan

bhar mujhe bhaahon mein

le doba chah mein

pyaar kar tu bepanaanah

katham bechain raaat ke ho silsilay

Yun laga le muhjhe aj apne gale

Kholo har bandisein

Ajj mujhe mein utar

Chal Chale apne ghar

hum safar

chal chale apne ghar

hum safar

chal chale apne ghar

hum safar

This is the last and final chapter of this FF.. It jst completed its one year and it had been a looong and yet pleasant journey for me.. and it wudnt have been so if thr wernt always some wonderful readers to read wat I wanted to write abt these two luv birds.. and I had been so addicted to writing this FF tht I need detoxification.. so I need to b off of I-F at least for sometime at least as a writer.. and I m not sure if I will b back writing something.. bt I wud definitely like to complete those FFs tht I have started to read.. and encourage all those wonderful FF writers to write some amazing stories about our fav couple AshNi..

And please wait for a cute epilogue for this FF.. its the way I have always wanted thr story to end.. nobody has attempted such a thing for an epilogue yet.. so I hope u will find it novel and intrsting.. and will make u cherish and treasure this story of my Ashu Nidhi!