Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: achiever

i guess the upcoming is last one.. as of now i m penning this last chapter..😳

But why are you ending this FF???πŸ˜’
There are lot of issues to close like Baba, CV's business loss and kids...
Congratulations on completing one year...
You have started when I joined the Forum, I got more attracted to the Forum because of your FF...then become a regular visitor...
What are the plans for future?
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherishh

hey what to do dear...waise toh milta nahi hai toh socha jahan mile wahan attack kar doonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

sahi baat hai asli indian?πŸ˜†
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi,

The talks before the Ashu left between AshNi were cute..the typical couple.  Loving this new shade of Nidhi being strong, mature but not more than Ashu thoughπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

The way they bid each other good bye was so cute..its so much of our naughty Ashu and lively, childish Nidhi, u know her ways of romancing making Ashu all the more bold and happy...ahhh..I just love and adore them so very much.

aiyoo so Nidhi made Ashu like him, the chatterboxπŸ˜†..but I guess its more of feeling being with each other sharing everything and not leaving void or an opportunity of being far to be brought on.

Their this new way of romance thru LT was so sweet...love imaging Ashu all shy, embarrassed as well as happy😳...its all so cute

And his talks with Ranga professional and personal front and his happiness of becoming uncle and happy for his frnd Armu were again so much of Ashu..I guess when he thinks or believes someone as his own or his family he just cares for him and wants them to be happy, which adds charm to his character again.

All the more I am glad that he had achieved his goal professionally too for which the tour was actually with all d more added benefits...u know learning new ways to romance his wife being oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

I loved the way u put out these 6 months just as a matter of fact with all d chats, teasings, romance was so very good..I enjoyed thoroughly reading...and glad u ended it all so very soon, though never expected it would be..u r too good and a sweetheart for it😳

And finally he is home too..but guess it was not all so exciting he would have expected and the reason for it was more shocking..it was all so unexpected.

But guess his reaction to its secrecy by Nidhi was out of more of fear of losing his father-like figure or to say father and pain he couldn't be dere when he was most needed rather than being angry on her I guess and even Nidhi's reason to not to pressurize or scare him of it was all so good thought of Nidhi...but glad they were able to make it up to it at the end of it with all the care and understanding they hold...and at that same time happy to Baba is recovering, though the reason which led to this is to is hanging in there..but I think they being all together could solve it.

Glad for the call of Trupti u planned at the most needed time I guess...and with Armu being around...can Ashu stay to hurt or angry...I don't think so...his talks filled with tease, humor and right words at right time in a simpler way just makes the things easier and the atmosphere light as I said earlier too.

The complexities which were associated with Baba's business loss where to hard to build back so soon, but should say that Nidhi with the help of her family and frnds has really managed well and the way they all supported her was so very lovely of them...which shows the bond they share emotionally.

I should say the way Nidhi has handled everything in this difficult time keep her emotions in check and being strong for her Baba was nicely written by u.  The talk between Ashu and his papa is what I loved the most..u know the comfort and ease they share and put out their heart out frankly is whats the more sweet in their relation.

OHHH...I just love the way u shift, change or make the situations lighter is what I love the most in ur writing...the way this all serious talk had not overshadowed the joy it brought with Angie's announcement..Mr. Solanki's reaction was nice..Anjie is too much, smart, sort out, complicated and naughty persona

So finally Ashu is officially Ranga's bro..which I always wantedπŸ˜›..though it doesn't need a name, but nevertheless will defo make them a bit more comfortable I guess.

Aww Ashu's gifts were too good..what would Nidhi want more I feel...he really is a dream man one could get and the sweet surprise Nidhi gave about voluntary help society was making it all the more happy occasion..Nidhi really has been doing things around managing pretty well...gosh these too are too good..and they way they all celebrated all these happy and surprising news was just so beautiful from the AshNi hug to dance and all the more family being together in all with CS zabardast tadkaπŸ˜†

Gosh..back to the every sizzling AshNi and their talks..they are so cute and loving...and finally can live his hallucinations of snuggling up with his loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..and back with his naughty, bold yet shy Nidhi...ahhaa..shower together is really scorching hot as u said☺️☺️

All in all a wonderful sweet separation and union bring AshNi, their frnds and families together making their bond much more strong than ever...waiting to read more of our AshNi's magical moments and of course Ashu's Baba's story and to know is he gonna b back or not..are u gonna bring Alzheimer's in picture to bring them together or some diff track as always.

The most important congrats for completing one year of this journey of AshNi...thanks a lot for giving us the beautiful story with ur cool and wonderful writing with all the sweet surprises and shocks and adding a new flavor to cherish of AshNi..as I thoroughly enjoyed it to bits and never ever felt that it has been going on for a year until u mentioned it😳..so it in itself shows how much we all love it.

And yeah not to forget waiting for the next ever so desperately...do bring the next sooonnn.

lovelyu and enjoyable comment dear.the whole chap's review
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi,

--okay.. so finally u r here...u forgot tht u had reserved a seat!πŸ˜†

The talks before the Ashu left between AshNi were cute..the typical couple.  Loving this new shade of Nidhi being strong, mature but not more than Ashu thoughπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

--yup pointed it rightly.. not more thn Ashu..πŸ˜† he has his niche even in maturity..πŸ˜†

The way they bid each other good bye was so cute..its so much of our naughty Ashu and lively, childish Nidhi, u know her ways of romancing making Ashu all the more bold and happy...ahhh..I just love and adore them so very much.

--πŸ˜† never he wud've thot she wud invite him for a shower..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and i luved the way she was writing secretly on his palm.. tht is sooo Nidhi!πŸ˜†

aiyoo so Nidhi made Ashu like him, the chatterboxπŸ˜†..but I guess its more of feeling being with each other sharing everything and not leaving void or an opportunity of being far to be brought on.

--yup..he learnt tht talking is not jst talking its much more thn talking.. chalo duniya mein ek husband ko to ye wisdome aayi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Their this new way of romance thru LT was so sweet...love imaging Ashu all shy, embarrassed as well as happy😳...its all so cute

--πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i wanted to actually tease Ashu more.. πŸ˜† Nidhi's juvenile gestures wer making him shy and kinda embarrassed bt it was so cute to see redness on Nidhi's cheeks..πŸ˜†

And his talks with Ranga professional and personal front and his happiness of becoming uncle and happy for his frnd Armu were again so much of Ashu..I guess when he thinks or believes someone as his own or his family he just cares for him and wants them to be happy, which adds charm to his character again.

--oh yes..the mere thing tht he is orphan has opened up so many doors for him.. he is a lot more inside thn wat he seems.. and i luv him for watever he is..Embarrassed

All the more I am glad that he had achieved his goal professionally too for which the tour was actually with all d more added benefits...u know learning new ways to romance his wife being oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

--πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i luved tht last line..πŸ˜‰
I loved the way u put out these 6 months just as a matter of fact with all d chats, teasings, romance was so very good..I enjoyed thoroughly reading...and glad u ended it all so very soon, though never expected it would be..u r too good and a sweetheart for it😳

--πŸ˜†thnk u thnk u.. u know i hate to c thm seperated and crying... so i cut it short!Tongue

And finally he is home too..but guess it was not all so exciting he would have expected and the reason for it was more shocking..it was all so unexpected.

--totally!πŸ˜† i stumped him and readers both!πŸ˜‰
But guess his reaction to its secrecy by Nidhi was out of more of fear of losing his father-like figure or to say father and pain he couldn't be dere when he was most needed rather than being angry on her I guess and even Nidhi's reason to not to pressurize or scare him of it was all so good thought of Nidhi...but glad they were able to make it up to it at the end of it with all the care and understanding they hold...and at that same time happy to Baba is recovering, though the reason which led to this is to is hanging in there..but I think they being all together could solve it.

--yes u judged him rite.. his anger was more at himself and at Nidhi for not allowing him thr wen she needed him.. she made it look so easy and solvable.. hats off to Nidhi for tht!πŸ‘

Glad for the call of Trupti u planned at the most needed time I guess...and with Armu being around...can Ashu stay to hurt or angry...I don't think so...his talks filled with tease, humor and right words at right time in a simpler way just makes the things easier and the atmosphere light as I said earlier too.

--yeah..i luved tht call.. she is a wise woman and knows wen to say rite thing.Embarrassed
The complexities which were associated with Baba's business loss where to hard to build back so soon, but should say that Nidhi with the help of her family and frnds has really managed well and the way they all supported her was so very lovely of them...which shows the bond they share emotionally.

--yes.. all wer thr and also due to the fact tht Nidhi and Ashutosh and Vermas wer thr for thm in thr need Embarrassed

I should say the way Nidhi has handled everything in this difficult time keep her emotions in check and being strong for her Baba was nicely written by u.  The talk between Ashu and his papa is what I loved the most..u know the comfort and ease they share and put out their heart out frankly is whats the more sweet in their relation.

--yup.. i think most readers luved Ashu-Baba convo.. it was brief bt very potent.. the level of comfort thy have reached in this span of few months is actually quite a nice thing.. considering the hiccups in the start..πŸ˜†

OHHH...I just love the way u shift, change or make the situations lighter is what I love the most in ur writing...the way this all serious talk had not overshadowed the joy it brought with Angie's announcement..Mr. Solanki's reaction was nice..Anjie is too much, smart, sort out, complicated and naughty persona

--πŸ˜† i thot enuf of rona dhona lets have some party sharty..Tongue  Solanki uncle's reactions were priceless no wonder he needs a daughter like Angie and a wife like Shyama..πŸ˜†
So finally Ashu is officially Ranga's bro..which I always wantedπŸ˜›..though it doesn't need a name, but nevertheless will defo make them a bit more comfortable I guess.

--i still find Rangu quite awkwardly placed betn Armaan and Ashu...πŸ˜† and Armaan is armaan..he jst luvs to tease ppl..πŸ˜†

Aww Ashu's gifts were too good..what would Nidhi want more I feel...he really is a dream man one could get and the sweet surprise Nidhi gave about voluntary help society was making it all the more happy occasion..Nidhi really has been doing things around managing pretty well...gosh these too are too good..and they way they all celebrated all these happy and surprising news was just so beautiful from the AshNi hug to dance and all the more family being together in all with CS zabardast tadkaπŸ˜†

--yup.. Nidhi has done lot of hard work.. success name and fame doesnt come easy.. and u had once said tht u wanted Nidhi to get equal fame..so heres her time..she is stepping up to tht.. Ashu is already too highly placed for Nidhi to even compete.. bt i think thr shudnt b any competition betn thm...Embarrassed

Gosh..back to the every sizzling AshNi and their talks..they are so cute and loving...and finally can live his hallucinations of snuggling up with his loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..and back with his naughty, bold yet shy Nidhi...ahhaa..shower together is really scorching hot as u said☺️☺️

--πŸ˜† i m sure if Nidhi had not been so shy in expressing her desires..Ashu mst've died and gone to heaven at her such boldness..πŸ˜†  in fact he is taking it with new zest.. ..now tht is something intrsting..πŸ˜‰
All in all a wonderful sweet separation and union bring AshNi, their frnds and families together making their bond much more strong than ever...waiting to read more of our AshNi's magical moments and of course Ashu's Baba's story and to know is he gonna b back or not..are u gonna bring Alzheimer's in picture to bring them together or some diff track as always.

--for baba's story.. wait.. baba has been very imp part of Ashu's life and will always b.. more thn once we've seen tht..Embarrassed
The most important congrats for completing one year of this journey of AshNi...thanks a lot for giving us the beautiful story with ur cool and wonderful writing with all the sweet surprises and shocks and adding a new flavor to cherish of AshNi..as I thoroughly enjoyed it to bits and never ever felt that it has been going on for a year until u mentioned it😳..so it in itself shows how much we all love it.

--thnk u soo much

And yeah not to forget waiting for the next ever so desperately...do bring the next sooonnn.

Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail
jahanaarashruti_raiKuhughosh1993Ritz2010nirman20YessopShahi12amit1944moushuShobha4496jayasree.raomehrjaarti1303aksujiaarundhatiswati62Pooja_0910sss97deepali.rockAnjani9nandinibosericha_mbashreyalvashnisaibanuhilarious44KBfanNo1Cherishhvidyasabderajanigandha26LibraVidishaaniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNialkaparmartjyothi_cool
thnk u all for this response for this chapter..
wondering shud i update the nxt one?
Cherishh thumbnail
Good morning Manisha,

Stop being so cruel and do update yaar...u r teasing us way too much dear
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

definitely...ye bhi koi puchane ki bat hai ?
Anjani9 thumbnail
Manishaaa...

All writers on this Forum have little bit of ...

Please update soon...
Anjani9 thumbnail
you have not replied to me yet...
achiever thumbnail
I am sorry.. i didnt mean to delay bt got cot up in my work.. and plus i was waiting for Deepali's review who said she wud post on sat bt seems like she is busy.. so will post it tomorrow. jst going to go thru it Edited by achiever - 11 years ago